Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN (17359 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / Obasanjo's Claim Of Fulanization & Islamization Is Reckless & Unpatriotic -MSSN / Why People Of Edo, Benue, Kogi, And Southern Kaduna Must Join IPOB For May 30th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by iwaeda: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2020
The Amir (President) of the Muslim Students’ Society of Nigeria, MSSN, Lagos State Area Unit, Miftahudeen Thanni has expressed concern over the continued killings in Southern Kaduna and called for an immediate end to the “acts of cruelty.”

Thanni who recently took over as the President of the society made the remarks, on Tuesday, at a media briefing by MSSN to address some national issues, held in Alausa, Ikeja,

He called on the government to check whoever is perpetrating the evil going on in Southern Kaduna and put an end to it.

“One of the primary responsibilities of government is to secure the citizens and the properties of the citizens.

“Security is key, so because of this we still implore the government to do the needful, the government is trying but they have not done their best if they can do better I think this will be a forgotten issue.

“I also want to implore citizens and indigenes of Kaduna state especially Southern Kaduna in particular to sue for peace, to embrace peace at all times, not only by speech but by all their activities.

“They should exhibit peace at all times with each other, they should be tolerant at all time”, adding that if they can do all the recommendations, “there will be enduring peace in Kaduna at all times.”

Thanni, also, called on both the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) and the Federal Government to reach a consensus on the controversy surrounding the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (IPPIS).

MSSN said the controversy is saddening and weakens the hope in the reformation of the education sector, “It will be unfair for the resolvable difference to affect the resumption of millions of Nigerian students at the end of the coronavirus lockdown,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/killings-in-southern-kaduna-must-stop-now-mssn/amp/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by SmartProf(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2020
The most reasonable statement is for the victims and their families to get justice...instead of the govt to place capital punishments on these evil doers, the perpetrators & sponsors of these wicked acts do get away with cease fire plea by our weak/bigoted government. This emboldens the babaric fools to remobilize & attack their victims after a short interval. Unfortunately, those who attempt to expose powerful evil men behind these evils are intimidated with fines and arrests.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by iwaeda: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2020
SmartProf:
The most reasonable statement is for the victims and their families to get justice. It's because rather than place capital punishment on these evil doers, the perpetrators & sponsors of these wicked acts do get away with cease fire plea by a weak/bigoted government. This emboldens the babaric fools to remobilize & attack their victims after a short interval. Unfortunately, those who attempt to expose powerful evil men behind these evils are intimidated with fines and arrests.

May be MSN wants brown envelope too, in the words of El-Ruffy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Supan(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2020
let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks. I have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders. One or two who have repented. They have sat down with us, not once, not twice.

They told us that one of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. during this lockdown there Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunitions, money, logistics and distributing them in different part of the country. They are already in the south. In the rain forest of the south. They are everywhere. They told us that when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase 2.

In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban cities, going from house to house killing prominent people. I can tell you, this is the game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Arrewa: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2020
Let me still put this here...

Hypocrisy of the southners! When the excessive killings of zamfara was still on; you didn't call it jihad or genocide against the indigenous muslim communities. But since it has now turned to the Christain communities of kaduna State. You're now sugar-coating your pen to suite your narratives that portrays the southern kaduna killings as a planned genocide been sponsored by Muslim elites.

Factually, nobody is happy with the dialy killings that's happening with kaduna south citizens. But how do you expect me to support you when your long article paints me as the sponsor of the menace? Or are you intentionally calling it a genocide against Christainity to get the Muslims angry and use the bashing comments they'd rain on you to affirm your assertion?

When terrorists attack a Muslim dominant community; Most of the victims would surely be muslims. Like wise, if they attack a Christain dominant population; Majority of the victims would be Christains. The war is neither muslims against Christains nor Christains against Muslims. But a war between humans and cannibals.

I guess you're calling this a genocide of cleansing Christains due to the fact that a Muslim is ruling the the country. But did you call the 2010 to 2015 killings of Borno aboriginal Muslims a genocide to cleanse Islam? How about sokoto and katsina State menace? Is it a genocide against Christains also?

Insecurity has forsaken our country. But instead of us to raise our collective voices to condemn it and call the attention of the the government to curtail it; we are busy throwing shades at each other and playing the usual blame game. Infact, some Imbeciles are even happy about it since it'd be a means for them to further spread hate and cause havoc within the northern population.

Whether it's a genocide or not. We strongly condemn it and call the attention of the relevant authorities to unveil a fight against it.

My thoughts and prayers are with southern kaduna, kastina and zamfara citizens. I pray this come to an end. I pray that: smile shines out your rues sooner. I pray your land regains it peace and freedom.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by iwaeda: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Supan:
let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks. I have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders. One or two who have repented. They have sat down with us, not once, not twice.

They told us that one of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. during this lockdown there Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunitions, money, logistics and distributing them in different part of the country. They are already in the south. In the rain forest of the south. They are everywhere. They told us that when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase 2.

In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban cities, going from house to house killing prominent people. I can tell you, this is the game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia

I listened to the audio too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
So good of them. It shows the youths of this country are somewhat ready to embrace UNITY and Change the status quo (of corruption) in this country

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by iwaeda: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lalasticlala Peace plus naptu
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
When is broda Muri going to speak up though?

5 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by iwaeda: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
FrLukas:
When is broda Muri going to speak up though?
One fundamental truth, some people still see others as keferi, so can not rule over them.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
iwaeda:

One fundamental truth, some people still see others as keferi, so can not rule over them.

That MURIC guy is our Achilles heel in Yorubaland. A traitor who needs to be reined in.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by slivertongue: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
“I also want to implore citizens and indigenes of Kaduna state especially Southern Kaduna in particular to sue for peace, to embrace peace at all times, not only by speech but by all their activities.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by TooMuchStuff: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by iwaeda: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
FrLukas:

That MURIC guy is our Achilles heel in Yorubaland. A traitor who needs to be reined in.
Religion is a big issue in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
iwaeda:

Religion is a big issue in Nigeria

It is. Always has, always will be.

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by iwaeda: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
FrLukas:

It is. Always has, always will be.
The killing must stop

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by highdon(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
If the right thing is not done nothing is gonna stop the killing. The killers are in power.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Prodigee: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
There is definitely a covert agenda to turn this country to Islam only

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by momodub: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
It's getting too much
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by politicsng: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
What is Mumuric saying?
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ehn na so give them a week they will keep quiet, that is how everything is in this country.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
nnnn
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Supan(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
iwaeda:

I listened to the audio too

Let's just pretend we don't know those doing the killings.

Let's all pretend it's killings and not genocide.

El rufai and his generation shall never escape their punishment here on earth.

Arrewa:
Let me still put this here...

Hypocrisy of the southners! When the excessive killings of zamfara was still on; you didn't call it jihad or genocide against the indigenous muslim communities. But since it has now turned to the Christain communities of kaduna State. You're now sugar-coating your pen to suite your narratives that portrays the southern kaduna killings as a planned genocide been sponsored by Muslim elites.

Are Danjuma Theophilus, Zamani Lekwot, Obadiah Mailafia, John Dan Fulani and the host of others from the South?

Can you compare the mild killings of Zamfara, Katsina, Kano etc to Southern Kaduna's that go on for days without abating? Can you compare the casualty numbers?

You think your Taquiyya and Jinn can work on everyone. You can't deceive everyone all the time. This Terrorist government is too sinister.

Go and tell El rufai and Buhari that, they are doing their worst now. They don't even have the balls to move further.

I am glad, the more you kill them, the more their voice is rising and uniting the northern tribes too.

6 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
What's the sultan saying

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by TeemahBeddings0: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
MSSN should be apolitical.

But I can't just fathom why killings of such should be going on in some part of a state and the governor isnt clamping down on the culprits.

All lives matter
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by anonimi: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
iwaeda:
May be MSN wants brown envelope too, in the words of El-Ruffy

That SMD is a crazy one who should be locked up in a sane country.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12157404_429f9fb1dd6b4a2f8ab3562c207f4677_jpeg_jpeg2cc19830ac1afca344234b0a51a50e60

We’ve paid some Fulani to stop killings in Southern Kaduna – El-Rufai
DECEMBER 3, 2016

Kaduna State Governor Mallam Nasir el-Rufai has said his government has traced some violent, aggrieved Fulani to their countries and paid them to stop the killings of Southern Kaduna natives and the destruction of their communities saying that the renewed violence is carried out by bandits.

El-Rufai made this known while fielding questions from some select Journalists in his office in Kaduna.

He said: “For southern Kaduna, we didn’t understand what was going on and we decided to set up a committee under Gen. Martin Luther Agwai (rtd) to find out what was going on there. What was established was that the root of the problem has a history starting from the 2011 post election violence. “Fulani herdsmen from across Africa bring their cattle down towards Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria.

The moment the rains starts around March, April, they start moving them up to go back to their various communities and countries. “Unfortunately, it was when they were moving up with their cattle across Southern Kaduna that the elections of 2011 took place and the crisis trapped some of them. “Some of them were from Niger, Cameroon, Chad, Mali and Senegal. Fulanis are in 14 African countries and they traverse this country with the cattle.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/weve-paid-fulani-stop-killings-southern-kaduna-el-rufai/

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Bmaster(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
cry cry cry cry
The massacre that happens in South kaduna...
Jesus wept cry cry cry cry
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by ForeThinker: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Falana Threatens To Sue Dangote, Oil Companies Over Accidents / Driver Commits Suicide Over Police Extortion / Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.