Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

"Isaac Went Out To Meditate In The Field At The Eventide." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Isaac Went Out To Meditate In The Field At The Eventide." (225 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Isaac Went Out To Meditate In The Field At The Eventide." / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Isaac Went Out To Meditate In The Field At The Eventide." by overcomersfaith(f): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2020
I will then be asking myself if I have not come to this place to either pray or mediate on the Word so this answer wouldn’t have come. Beloved, like in Moses experiences the Spirit of God whisper to our spirit so you must be attentive to understand or still to hear. God speak in a noisy place when it is the only way but oftentimes God speak to us in that quite moment of our life. Praise the Lord!

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/isaac-went-out-to-meditate-in-the-field-at-the-eventide/

(1) (Reply)

. / The Prophecies Of Many Years Ago Accomplishing / Free Subscription To Heaven Church Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.