Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Olakunle Churchill Finally Reacts To Rumour Of Being Tboss' Baby Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Finally Reacts To Rumour Of Being Tboss' Baby Daddy (1640 Views)

Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses / Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures / Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill Finally Reacts To Rumour Of Being Tboss' Baby Daddy by RealWoman4: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Mr. Olakunle Churchill, ex-husband of Nollywood actress Tonto Dike has finally reacted to claims of being the father of reality show star, Tboss' baby.

The businessman denied being the father of Tboss' baby in an Instagram exchange with actor Uche Maduagwu.

Uche Maduagwu wrote;

@olakunlechurchill have been getting questions from fans asking if you are allegedly the biological father of Tboss’ baby, the BBNaija lady?

Responding to the comment, Churchill wrote;

I have seen people tag me severally to post like this, I am not the father of TBoss baby, people should just leave that woman alone, she is a great new mum of a beautiful baby, she is happy and doing great, haters should let her be

Olakunle Churchill finally reacts to rumour of being Tboss
https://gistsbaze.com/olakunle-churchill-finally-reacts-to-rumour-of-being-tboss-baby-daddy/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Finally Reacts To Rumour Of Being Tboss' Baby Daddy by MrSensor(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
The rumors are from the common instagram user and not from the mother herself. These people must start removing their noses from other peoples territory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Finally Reacts To Rumour Of Being Tboss' Baby Daddy by Blackpromise(m): 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Rumours.

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Finally Reacts To Rumour Of Being Tboss' Baby Daddy by JaneYave(f): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Is it their business? ...Adorable baby and mom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Finally Reacts To Rumour Of Being Tboss' Baby Daddy by EmptyGarden(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
What were you expecting? "yes I am the true biological father"? �

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Rise Of Omah Lay. His Rise To Stardom / Bbnaija Boma And Queen $€x Under Duvet She Scream (video) / Hiphop World Presenters Vs Soundcity Presenters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.