Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Hiphop World Presenters Vs Soundcity Presenters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hiphop World Presenters Vs Soundcity Presenters (1641 Views)

P-square VS Soundcity & Upcoming Artistes / P-square VS Soundcity & Upcoming Artistes / Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiphop World Presenters Vs Soundcity Presenters by drwhopl(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2009
Hey guys what do you think?as for me i prefer Hiphop world presenters cos they are not wannanbes like our Soundcity presenters,or what is your own point of view.Who do you think is cool,calm,original,and has more connects.
Re: Hiphop World Presenters Vs Soundcity Presenters by toluwalomo(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2009
Hip Hop presenters are way better.

Sound City presenters are like cyborgs, programmed to talk and act in certain ways.

No ingenuity, no personality. just funny accents and borrowed clothes from boutiques grin

Apart from the light-skinned girl who does their news beats the rest are wiggedy-WACK!

Nigezie's Andre Blaze is the best presenter out there sha.

Wit, Attitude and crazy humour.

The boi will stand with anyone on the planet.
Re: Hiphop World Presenters Vs Soundcity Presenters by uzwu: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2009
Hiphop World presenters very good especially Dorisha and Dayo. Baby no way. I don't hear her talk! But Andre of Nigezie the best of them all. He is very witty and interesting too listen to
Re: Hiphop World Presenters Vs Soundcity Presenters by obiem(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2009
None of the above( Hip hop world and Soundcity) presenters impress me

Nigezie's Andre Henshaw a.k.a Blaze is the bomb!
Re: Hiphop World Presenters Vs Soundcity Presenters by drwhopl(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2009
i just wanna know,is Andre nigerian?

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Lonely Woman That Needs To Be Loved?: / Igos Of Wazobia Confesses: I Once Begged To Defecate At Yaba / American Singer Neyo Welcomes Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.