Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Is The Best Gift That You Can Give As A Gift To A Woman You Love? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is The Best Gift That You Can Give As A Gift To A Woman You Love? (1201 Views)

You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . / #maryamsanda: As A Woman, You Should Walk Out Of An Abusive Marriage- Queen / Martha Dunkwu, The Omu Of Anioma: As Queen, I Can Only Marry A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Gift That You Can Give As A Gift To A Woman You Love? by swayygifting(f): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2020
All a woman needs from her men are some beautiful moments that can be cherished all her life. Gift-giving is an integral part of making any relationship strong and healthy. It is also very important for one to tell your loved ones that “Yes! You matter the most in the world”. Expressing that you care and are aware of all the happenings that are taking place in their lives. We believe that some of the best gifts that a man can give her women would be spending some lovely time with her alone. Listening to her and pampering her along long her stories. Making sure that you are only engaged with her and nobody else then. You can also double her happiness by giving her a beautiful and unique photo frame that has all your memories captured in there. There’s no better way to show that you still care than giving gifts.
visit us= wedding anniversary gift for wife | wedding anniversary gifts for husband
Re: What Is The Best Gift That You Can Give As A Gift To A Woman You Love? by MajesticKris: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2020
An aeroplane wink grin thank me later wink wink
Re: What Is The Best Gift That You Can Give As A Gift To A Woman You Love? by damayfoli: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
I think all men know that girls love flowers. In any of their manifestations, both bouquets and indoor flowers. You can buy roses, lilies, Bonsai Tree Gift and others. I think they will still be happy. You can order on the Internet, it saves time for you. Follow the link and you can choose what you like.
Re: What Is The Best Gift That You Can Give As A Gift To A Woman You Love? by Dysaen(f): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
I think that this woman loves you back as much as you love her, your gift should please her no matter what. Of course, I believe she expects something great, like you won’t go to her with one rose and that is it. I would recommend you something really meaningful, like custom photo gifts that will capture your most happy moments and all your memories. This is a really good gift and I will attach you the link so you may find more ideas there.
Re: What Is The Best Gift That You Can Give As A Gift To A Woman You Love? by Zerisin(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dysaen:
I think that this woman loves you back as much as you love her, your gift should please her no matter what. Of course, I believe she expects something great, like you won’t go to her with one rose and that is it. I would recommend you something really meaningful, like custom photo gifts that will capture your most happy moments and all your memories. This is a really good gift and I will attach you the link so you may find more ideas there.
Yes, I totally agree with you

(1) (Reply)

Aba4life: Classical Exhibition Of A Moronic slowpoke / Umu Ezionum / Come Teach Me Hausa Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.