Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . (3974 Views)

Spiritually Run A Check When Problems/challenges Are Staying Too Long.opinion. / Why You Need To Investigate Spiritually The Cause Of Your Problems. / Ayiri Emami Asks IGP To Investigate Alleged Stealing Of Olu Of Warri’s Crown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2023
What would make someone to keep on and on and on Talking about something if it's not Real, if it's not Happening...

For several years of my experience as a Spiritualist, I have heard more than enough of different Men, Women Horrible Experiences in Marriages and Relationships.

If The stories of people I share here is doubted, I belief that even you that is reading this article has one or two Horrible experience that you go through in your Marriage, Some may be bearable ,some you are fed-up about and you are sooooo confused and thinking about the Divorce Option. Right!

Woe Betides me if it's not True, Just Yesterday around 3 pm exactly, A Man puts a call to me, Spents about 32 Minutes on phone with me.

He saw My Banner On the Wall In Lagos about Spiritual matters, He was crying on phone...
The creator is my witness ,What Happened sir!

He said His Business is In a Mess now, His Life is Miserable, He had sold His Two Cars, His Three shops are Emptied Two In Lagos Island, one in the East, He once sold one of his Houses to ressurect his business, he could not even recounts how he spents the money, He is Contemplating on selling the second one which is the last house so he could relocate.

He mentioned that not quite long he got Married that His Life started becoming Miserable.

The Holy Book says he who finds a Wife Finds a good thing and Obtains Favour from the Lord, Rather than this Man Obtaining Favour He Obtained The Opposite of Favour..

I told him He shouldn't relate his Presents Predicaments To the Wife he Married not quite long as the cause. He said he knows what he is talking about, I insisted that it could be a Coincidence and morseo it could be probably he mismanaged his business, He Emphatically said Noooo, it's a business he has been doing for more than 18 Years with outstanding Success ...

Well, I decided to Carry out a Deep Spiritual investigation into the Matter and I discovered some things this made me asked him some further questions.

I asked him.. Oga did you pray over the Matrimonial journey before you embark on it, He said No he did not that He use to say what matters is LOVE and he never belief in those Trash.

I asked him where his Mother was, he said She is Late. I asked him what did his mother told him about the Lady He Married, did she Ever Warned you, he said with a Loud YES, his mother warned him against the Marriage, He confirms it that it's true.

He said His Late Mother Told him she went to a Prophet who Warned her to go for a Lady that he was dating earlier before but he told his late mother that the Lady wasn't a Graduate, Just an OND Holder from one of the Unrecognized Polytechnic so he would go with the Graduates who is sound and more Beautiful...

He told me his Late Mother Warned Him that he is making a mistake he might regret later, but he Thrashed his late mother advise.

All Marriages has Challenges ..True, there is No Perfect Marriage.True but not All Marriage Challenges are Physical in as Much as not all Marriage Challenges are Spiritual too.

It becomes HELL, MISERABLE AND LIFE THREATENING when it is Spiritual.

have you heard about Spiritual Elements as Well, Belief it or Not, I'm a Spiritualist, I'm not the Babalawo, Fetish type, I do not Relate with Witches, Wizards am, Dark Spiritual Energies and Vibrations.. Noooo.

If your Spiritual Elements is Fire and your Partner Spiritual Elements is Water, if you are doing well before, If you dare Gets Married to a Partner with the Spiritual Elements of Water, You will need to Fast, Pray Very Well to Keep on Prospering. Because Naturally Water Quenches Fire.. You need to know the Spiritual Elements of your Partner as well.

You need to know if your partner has a Spiritual Wife or Husband..

Imagine this Man Saying he was fed up and Contemplating the Suicide Option.

It's not Compulsory you Contact me for Spiritual Investigations about your Partner. But bear in Mind that, Wedding Ceremony is Amazing but it's not wise to Spend your hard earned money on a Wedding with a Woman or Man that the Marriage might End In Sorrow.

Don't Prepare only for Wedding Day, Rather Prepare for Long lasting Marriage.

MY ARTICLE MAY NOT LAST ON HERE, IT MAY BE REMOVED ,NO PRIBLEM AND NIT BORDERED , I HAVE NUMEROUS PLATSFORMS I USE TO ENLIGHTEN PEOPLE, IF YOU ARE LUCKY TO READ IT BEFORE IT IS REMOVED PLS. BE WISE AND LEARN, DON'T TRASH IT, MANY THAT THRASHES IT LIVE TO REGRET LATER ..

TELL YOUR PARENTS, TELL YOUR TRUSTED PASTOR, TELL YOUR TRUSTED ISLAMIC CLERICS, TELL YOUR TRUSTED PROPHETS, TELL YOUR TRUSTED SPIRIRUALIST TO INVESTIGATE YOUR PARTNER BEFORE YOU GO AHEAD WITH THAT MARRIAGE RELATIONSHIPS PLEASE.

IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME QUESTIONS.

DO NOT HESITATE.

1 Like

Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
Realities are Realities.

What is really Happening cannot be Denied Or Doubted.

It is No More News that Many Couples are rushing to the Magistrates Court to get Divorced .

Some walk out Quietly.

Some are Sufferings Seriously in there Marriages, Fed-up, Frustrated, Pretending just because they don't want to Leave there Children Behind.

Marriage could fail for some Reasons that are just Physical.. For Example Attitudes...When the reason is SPIRITUAL then it becomes a Serious Issue.

Do you consider Investigating your Partner Spiritually before you embark on the Long Journey of Marriage Wise?

Spiritualist Ade Cares.
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 1:52am On Jun 16, 2023
There is nothing that is as Good as a Happy Home.

Life is not Bed of Roses Though. At the same time Misunderstanding between Couples Shouldn't be the one that would Break the Oneness of a Marriage.

It's Quite Disheartning that Many Innocents Children are being thrown into Sufferings as a results of Divorce.

Don't be Wicked, LOVE is not Enough to Walk into that Marriage.

Investigate Him, Investigate Her Spiritually Before you move Ahead.

I remain Spiritualist Ade.
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
Marriage and Outcome Plays a Very Important role in our Community.

Children that comes from Union should not be the one to Suffer, Once they becomes Victims of Broken Homes some become Wayward.

Affecting the Society and Community in a terrible way.

Investigate that Man Or Woman Spiritually before you go Ahead..
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
This is Nigeria in Africa.

Every Races with there Cultures and Traditions, Heritage, Spirituals.Roots etc.

That Man or Woman Has a Spiritual Personality, What you knew about Him or her is not Completed without Knowledge about His or her Spiritual Personality.

Take it or you leave it..

Spirituals Controls the Physical.

That deep Strange Attitudes that are not known to you now would come up later after your Wedding.

LOVE WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO HELP YOU THEN.

THINK

SSPIRITUALLY INVESTIGATE HIM OR HER.
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 6:22am On Jun 18, 2023
No Relationship is Perfect.. YES... it's Okay if it's just a Physical matter, if Your Partner is not Compatible with you Spiritualy, believe it or not, The Marriage is not going anywhere.

Spiritually Investigate your Partner.

It would save you lots of Had I Known...

The number of Men and Women who once said Spiritual Investigation is Thrash/Rubbish are the ones Singing the Songs of Regrets now. Many of them Call Me.

For the Wise Only... Ignorance is Deadlier than Kidney Failures.

I Remain Spiritualist Ade.
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 12:46am On Jun 20, 2023
Take Note
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
If you Honestly Love that Man or Woman, if you really wants the Best for him or her, then you would make sure you Investigate your Partner Spiritually before you go Deeper,

Which one is Better to assure your Partner that till Death do both of you Part then after few Months of Wedding you Threw her out or your home or Lady you Absconded.

Imagine the Painful Situation you will leave your partner in ,What you Ignore as Thrash (Spiritual Investigations) the consequences
of Not doing it , Either you like it or not is coming to HURT YOU...

investigate that Man or Woman Spiritually Now Before it is too Late..

Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 1:25am On Jun 21, 2023
It's not a Journey of Few Days or few months neither is it a Journey of Few Years it's a journey that only Death ought to do U both part after you must have lived for so long.

This the reason why you must Spiritualy Investigate him or her to know about the Journey..

Deep things are so deep that your loving and caring heart would never know
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Is it a Coincidence that after Few time you got Married everything's Turns Upside down?

Think..

Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 2:40am On Jun 22, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Is it a Coincidence that after Few time you got Married everything's Turns Upside down?

Think..

Be Wise now
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 4:26am On Jun 23, 2023
Prevention is always better than Cure.

Save Impending Dangers likely to Be up on your Marriage.

Investigate him or her to know your Spiritual Compartibility

Check My Profile Below.
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
A Stitch in time saves nine
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Prevention is always better than Cure.

Save Impending Dangers likely to Be up on your Marriage.

Investigate him or her to know your Spiritual Compartibility

Check My Profile Below.

Be Wise
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 1:43am On Jun 25, 2023
Does it makes any sense walking into a Relationship to just waste time, resources .

Be Wise.

Investigate him or her before you go deep...

Spiritualist Ade Advise
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Does it makes any sense walking into a Relationship to just waste time, resources .

Be Wise.

Investigate him or her before you go deep...

Spiritualist Ade Advise
Take a wise Step.
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
I Regrets Marrying Her, Infants I Deeply .

Regrets Marrying him, It's a very Big Mistake.

I curse the day I Met him .

Those were the Words that came out of the Mouth of a Man and Woman after there Marriage Hitted the Rock...

Wouldn't you rather Investigate Him or Her Spiritually before you go Ahead.

Only for the Wise.

Check My Profiles below to Talk to Me.
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
Deepspirituals:
I Regrets Marrying Her, Infants I Deeply .

Regrets Marrying him, It's a very Big Mistake.

I curse the day I Met him .

Those were the Words that came out of the Mouth of a Man and Woman after there Marriage Hitted the Rock...

Wouldn't you rather Investigate Him or Her Spiritually before you go Ahead.

Only for the Wise.

Check My Profiles below to Talk to Me.

Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2023
Very Significant
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
You just met him or her.

He Appears so nice, Hospitable, Caring, Gives lots of gifts, Romantic and Loving.

These are good... Little by little, you are getting so Crazy about him or her.

Wait a Minute how well do you know him or her Spiritually.

That Veil of Love is Covering your Eye bit by bit.

Don't be carried away. So many things could make such Relationship ends quick.

Be Wise.. Spiritually Investigate Her or him, then take care of the issues so you can have a Long lasting Relationship.

Be Wise.

.check My Profiles below..
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
True Love for someone makes sure he or she investigate OR finds out Spiritually what is on the offing.

Be Wise.

I Remain Spiritualist Ade
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
Deepspirituals:
True Love for someone makes sure he or she investigate OR finds out Spiritually what is on the offing.

Be Wise.

I Remain Spiritualist Ade
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 5:17am On Jul 05, 2023
Stop Chasing Shadows, Face the Reality and Be Objective.

Stop Preparing only for just Wedding.. It's only for a day.

Marriage is till Death do you part.
Don't intensionally bring Children you are not ready to Jointly care for into this World.

Separations would Affects them in one way or the other.

Think..

Investigate Him or Her now

Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 6:02am On Jul 07, 2023
Do this and save yourself of Many Future Worries.
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2023
The Deepest Unknown Could Lead to Serious Problems in the Future .

Make Sure you Finds them out and solve it .

Pretence to Walk into a Marriage Leads to Catastrophe.

I Remain Spiritualist Ade.
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 6:11am On Jul 09, 2023
Investigates your Partner Spiritually.
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
What is the essence of Finding about your Partner Spiritually?

It is to know about him or her Spiritually.

Some things unknown must be known to get it solved and get you Prepared .

I remain Spiritualist Ade
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Stop Chasing Shadows, Face the Reality and Be Objective.

Stop Preparing only for just Wedding.. It's only for a day.

Marriage is till Death do you part.
Don't intensionally bring Children you are not ready to Jointly care for into this World.

Separations would Affects them in one way or the other.

Think..

Investigate Him or Her now

Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2023
When you are about to Embark on a Journey ,it makes sense to ask about Direction to the Unknown Destination if you do not you might take the wrong Path .

You are about to Embark on a Journey of Marriage ..

You know quite well some things about your Partner ..Good ,you will be taking lots of Avoidable Trouble if you do not Investigates him or her Spiritually .

Check My Profile Below .
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
What is the essence of Finding about your Partner Spiritually?

It is to know about him or her Spiritually.

Some things unknown must be known to get it solved and get you Prepared .

I remain Spiritualist Ade

Be Wise ..

Check my profile
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 12:57am On Jul 13, 2023
Be Wise .. Investigates your Partner now .

Check My Profile below
Re: You Love Him/her, Good! But Have You Investigate Him/her Spiritually . by Deepspirituals: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2023
Prevention is Better Than Cure .

Prevents it Before It Happens .

During Courtship ,Pretence ,Hiding ,Tricks ,Games could be On

After Marriage the real Man or Woman would be Revealed

Do not be Carried away now.

Before you go deeper .

Investigate ,make Spiritual Findings about your Partner ,once you do ,you know ho compatible spiritually you are ,you know the deepest things that needs Prayers Upon .

There are Relationships,Marriages that leads To Untimely Death ,Murder etc.

Be Wise.

For Advise and Counseling

Check My Profile Below.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Second List Of Nigerian Defence Academy 2014 NDA 66th Regular Course Result Out / Please Help Translate This Yoruba Language To English! / Whose Name Should Comes First On A Wedding Invitation.(bride's Or Groom'name).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.