Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Meet Rabiu Ali One Of The Oldest And Long Serving Player In The NPFL - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Rabiu Ali One Of The Oldest And Long Serving Player In The NPFL (1028 Views)

NPFL: Kano Pillars fined N8M, banned Rabiu Ali for 12 games / CHELSEA RELEASE LONGEST SERVING PLAYER ALONGSIDE OTHERS / Forever ALoan! Matej Delac, Chelsea's Longest-serving Player Set to Leave Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Rabiu Ali One Of The Oldest And Long Serving Player In The NPFL by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
Rabiu 'Pele' Ali one of the oldest football player in the Nigeria
professional football league (NPFL). Born September 27 1980
in Kano state Northern Nigeria.
He is the current Captain of Kano Pillars F.C. and is regarded
as one of the club's greatest ever players and one of the best
players in Nigerian Professional football league.
he join Kano pillars Fc in 2011 and have played over 1000
Match for the club winning the league in three year
2011-2012,2013 and 2014 he also won the Aiteo cup in 2019.
Rabiu ali have played for the Senior national team (super
eagles) 18 times scoring 5 goals, he's first goal at the 2014
Chan tournament in South Africa against Mozambique.
in 2019 Rabiu ali was fined Naira 8 million and banned for 13
matches after assaulting the fourth official in there 1-1 draw
against Enugu rangers in Lagos state.

Source - https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=eb950370d34d6552950749e15fd90e12&news_entry_id=s52cd458f200819en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=65c22bd93aaf95e91c457c60d9445d36519a7997&from=publisher

1 Share

Re: Meet Rabiu Ali One Of The Oldest And Long Serving Player In The NPFL by IKBARUTEN11(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Well done sir.

At this point, ur service is needed more as a non playing crew member

1 Like

Re: Meet Rabiu Ali One Of The Oldest And Long Serving Player In The NPFL by paulolee(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
i saw a big well done bcoz u av done well

1 Like

Re: Meet Rabiu Ali One Of The Oldest And Long Serving Player In The NPFL by kenzysmith: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
it shows he is not a good player musa came to pillars met him and left him all his mates have all gone to Europe he is still at pillars forming local champion i was in ss1 when i watch him at pillars at 2007 now am about to get married he is still at pillars. pillars is not a serious club they would ve terminate his contract and move him on for more younger players cause this guy is the oldest player in d world

Re: Meet Rabiu Ali One Of The Oldest And Long Serving Player In The NPFL by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 20, 2020
kenzysmith:
it shows he is not a good player musa came to pillars met him and left him all his mates have all gone to Europe he is still at pillars forming local champion i was in ss1 when i watch him at pillars at 2007 now am about to get married he is still at pillars. pillars is not a serious club they would ve terminate his contract and move him on for more younger players cause this guy is the oldest player in d world

lol buh at least he's maintaining his Local champion. although he's not the only Old player in the NPFL. Gambo Mohammed is thrrr before he move to Kastina Utd
Re: Meet Rabiu Ali One Of The Oldest And Long Serving Player In The NPFL by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
so he must go to Europe before u Sabi say e try.. this kind mentality self.... Brazilians node Brazil wey na Brazil dem play all Thier careers
Re: Meet Rabiu Ali One Of The Oldest And Long Serving Player In The NPFL by paulolee(m): 1:09am On Jan 05, 2021
nice bcoz av seen him play numerous times but he isnt close to pele..

(1) (Reply)

Free Bet9ja Booking Number For Today 7th September 2020 / Things That Can Never Happened In Football / Some Referees In Nigerian League Deserve Jail Term Just See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.