Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Forever ALoan! Matej Delac, Chelsea's Longest-serving Player Set to Leave Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Forever ALoan! Matej Delac, Chelsea's Longest-serving Player Set to Leave Club (1282 Views)

Meet Rabiu Ali One Of The Oldest And Long Serving Player In The NPFL / Breaking News: Real Madrid Player Set To Join PSG / CHELSEA RELEASE LONGEST SERVING PLAYER ALONGSIDE OTHERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forever ALoan! Matej Delac, Chelsea's Longest-serving Player Set to Leave Club by sinorte: 6:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Matej Delač (born 20 August 1992) is a Croatian goalkeeper originating in Bosnia and Herzegovina who plays for Chelsea. He is currently Chelsea's longest-serving player after the departure of club captain John Terry.

Re: Forever ALoan! Matej Delac, Chelsea's Longest-serving Player Set to Leave Club by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2017
Wait.... You mean that they signed this Dude for 17 years and him never play for Chelsa but collects huge pay? Father God almighty, please I need to be connected to my destiny helper, someone that will just look at me every morning and credit my one month salary every day
Re: Forever ALoan! Matej Delac, Chelsea's Longest-serving Player Set to Leave Club by Nbote(m): 7:22am On Nov 09, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Wait.... You mean that they signed this Dude for 17 years and him never play for Chelsa but collects huge pay? Father God almighty, please I need to be connected to my destiny helper, someone that will just look at me every morning and credit my one month salary every day

U kind of prayer is one of d reasons why ppl think God doesn't ansa prayers.. Even

(1) (Reply)

Sure Odds That Will Beat The Bookies / Pyeongchang 2018: First Olympics Gold Medal Goes To Sweden / See This (No More Loss)!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.