Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) (111566 Views)

BBNaija: Wathoni Evicted From Big Brother House / BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You / BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by mkoabiola: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
Read over comments with bashing.
If thia gal read all d comments here.
She fit commit suicide
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by galaxy2020(m): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
The kpekus go be sambisa ... grin
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by fatboyebele(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
People love overreacting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by petitejolie(f): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Bleaching cannot reach some places............ cheesy
but she's not bleaching na
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by Ishilove: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Quite an unattractive sight. She should use scissors and stop shaving to avoid this kind of uber gross black armpits
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by ThugBoy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ampit wey get mouth odour spotted

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by WHOcarex: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hello house, pls I want to invite you to this organic skincare group. Its ABSOLUTELY FREE. ALL I NEED IS AUDIENCE. https://www./631631130807133/

Here, you will find all the answers to your skin challenges, you will be thought on how to make organic products that will work for you at the comfort of you home. We share ingredients that will be perfect for your skin
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by luluman: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
Skyfornia:
Yuck! OP please next time give us warning, you just ruined my lunch...even monkey yansh no be like this.
the warning is there now.
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
ERYTHRASMA or TINEA CORPORIS
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by Lexusgs430: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
petitejolie:
but she's not bleaching na

What do we know...... Ok, she is toning......... cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by chaziroh(m): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
This is another confirmed Toto
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
Na Wetin carry me open this thread?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by Moneyboyz: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
Everyone forming holy holy, I see noting wrong with her armpit, it may be the camera or result of shaving with unsanitized sharp objects eg razor and clippers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by Zane2point4(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
vickydevoka:
Some place must black for human being body especially we black.
Pûssy, armpit, Dick n middle of de ass
Na lie,am a man but mine is as fresh as ever and dont harbor any spot.
I use my hand held little clipper for shaving.
Both razor blade or shaving bick causes that.
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by masterflowx(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
Her armpit looks like dirty girl pussy with clitoris (that white thing inside).

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by tfash96(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
Must be developing another vagina

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by thaoriginator: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
I wonder how the toto go look like cry

Imagine having an extra kpekus in the armpit, that's some extra cash bby boo grin
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by Zane2point4(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
fatboyebele:
People love overreacting
See as she fine for here blc of editing.
Only 2 girls fine for that house,others are just normal.
I still rmber wen dem deh enter the house new,all of them fine o,trust make up.
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by Person2person(m): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
yeeeparipaaa
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by pocohantas(f): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ishilove:
Quite an unattractive sight. She should use scissors and stop shaving to avoid this kind of uber gross black armpits

Not forgetting scrubs. A lot of people insulting her are on that table.
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by thiolhuwar09(f): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
The reason that ailment has remained incurable is because a lot of cells die everyday while others get damaged from injury. Stem cell is an active line of replacement and repair of dead and worn out cells. *The discovery of stem cells has led to the cure of many degenerative, chronic illnesses as dead cells, tissues and organs can now be regenerated*.

The body is made of *cells* that forms *tissues* and group of tissues forms *organs* which makes up an *individual*. This means that healthy cells is a healthy life

Everyday, there are daily loses of cells. Stem cells replenish other cells when they die. They have the ability to differentiate(tramsform to any cell type) thereby making it possible for them to repair and replace any damaged or dead cells.

*STC 30 is the flagship product of Superlife products that is made from cultured plant stem cells capable of activating massive production of human body stem cells.*

STC30 activates your bone marrow to produce millions of stem cells which locate diseased cells in tissues and organs in your body and repair them. When this happens, new and active cells and are formed know all diseased tissues and organs on your body.

Address the root cause ofnthag disease with SuperLife STC30 today!

Send a DM to know more.cells capable of activating massive production of human body stem cells.*

STC30 activates your bone marrow to produce millions of stem cells which locate diseased cells in tissues and organs in your body and repair them. When this happens, new and active cells and are formed know all diseased tissues and organs on your body.

Address the root cause of that disease with SuperLife STC30

DM me on https:///2347069087727 to know more.

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Akposy:
There's no need for this many "disgusting".
She should get creams meant for clearing dark armpits

... meanwhile, I sell freshly harvested Irish potatoes.

Where's your location?
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by 2cribz: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
E dey hapun to me na.na like pimpos. Too much shaving and directly spraying perfume to the armpit.
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by Iceberg3: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
Only the likes.of ivartheboneless can explain grin
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by vickydevoka(m): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Zane2point4:

Na lie,am a man but mine is as fresh as ever and dont harbor any spot.
I use my hand help little clipper for shaving.
But razor blade or shaving bick causes that.
Not everybody on armpit. U are right
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by Temmylee01(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

The girl dey menstruate from her armpit

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by Skyfornia(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Missyford31:

I just don't understand why kiddwaya is on the show if he's already rich. We have big brother here in Australia too n it's Such a shit tv show�

The show is not a poverty alleviation show..it is for all classes as long as you are a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by Greatfullheart: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kai this outragious even pot nyash no black like this. Or her armpit was involved in a fire accident?

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by Ishilove: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Not forgetting scrubs. A lot of people insulting her are on that table.
Armpit scrubs? Do people use arrmpit scrubs??
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by yashika(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1361822/bbnaija-kind-armpit-nigerians-express-disgust-wathonis-armpit-graphic/
That’s exactly how your honey pot will look like. If want to knw how a ladies honey pot will look like, just take a look at her armpits and that’s exactly how it is. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) by vRendoh(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
Can we all post our armpit. Share your armpit pic since na ya own fine pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today / Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link / BBNAIJA: Don Jazzy Reaçts As Mercy Twerks Pantless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.