Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria (61809 Views)

Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable / Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See / Govt Opens Bid Round For 31 Marginal Oil Fields (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by T9ksy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2011
Onlytruth:

Believe me, all it would take is a brilliant idea (which can come up at any time), and you would wake up to see that you are facing a war you cannot win.

Your constant mistake is to assume that every future eastern move must resemble 1967.

I don't know which war you are referring to but be rest assurred that a scenario whereby an igbo man will inform the yorubas that :

During the period of Biafrans (igbo) troops’ presence in your territory, all political measures, statements or decrees shall be subject to the approval, in writing by myself or on my authority. . . . .

. . . . will never come to pass. I know that the igbos believe (and never stop telling everyone that cares to listen), that yorubas are cowards but nevertheless, Igbos will never ever subjugate yorubas in their own enclave.

Hell will freezes first!!!

At any rate, you are welcome to try, afterall, there's no harm in trying (so they say). Just don't whine when the result doesn't go as you all expected.

+ of course, this is not 1967. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by tyrant11: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2011
bashr4:

yeah lots of ijebu palm oil ,i agree

buhhahahahaha.

fucking thief .

delta state oil , bayelsa state oil , akwa ibom state oil is not your oil.

and by the way. we got billions of barrells of offshore oil in yoruba land.

so if u think say i go cry if naija break up, well like obasanjo says. " i dey laugh ohh"
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Oscillation(m): 5:34pm On May 21, 2011
We Igbos has no bone of contention with Yoruba unlike the other group, what we crave dearly is to be on our own and when that happen yorubas will also be on there own. I am not here to argue with some self imposed geographer who will like and will always truncate fact to serve his willful syllogism so that he can go on cacophonic rants. I speak with no equivocation (believed or not) that Anambra state has argueably the most endowed state with petroleum resources but untaped (the presence of orient refinary seconds this). I would be deceiving myself if I venture to argue that there is no oil in yorubaland as a matter of fact sooner than later the next discovery would put to rest if oil is in other coastal towns of yorubaland. Its high time the hausas go on thorough check of the L chad basin and try the hard and peaceful way of saying bye to Nigeria with all their rising troubles. No can constructively say that my people and the yoruba can be enemies of each others progress because there're lots both ethnic group learns from each other which will continue to exist with diplomatic interest of both party.
@becomerich if you say authoritatively that you once learn geography as you infer, I want to challenge the authenticity of what you held buttressing my claim on how you manage the map issue because no geographer could go that extra-mile truncating figures and sensitive data to wholesome derogative and cruel effects. As a petroleum engineering student, I think I has some corrections to make on your map as relate to where oil are found in Nigeria. You may know the truth but wilfully wish to always truncate it, I wish I could have time to follow this thread that I may put several wrongs right whenever I find them.

1 Like

Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by udezue(m): 7:07pm On May 21, 2011
It seems to me that the Yorubas of NL are enemies of progress. No one is against you ppl leaving Nigeria with your AMALA and EWEDU yet you are field with so much blind hate towards the Igbo and their quest to go on their own. wow
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by seanet02: 7:26pm On May 21, 2011
Who cares about ibos oil? We only care about What Nostradamus predicted on oil.
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by sholasys: 8:02pm On May 21, 2011
I try to study all the maps from EzeUche and Becomrich before contributing to this thread because i work in a Drilling company in PortHarcourt which made me to have traveled to atleast 35% of this oil Rigs both offshore and onshore(swamp and land). Their maps are both correct with some correction on Becomrich map along igbo Land. Imo state has oil. I have to search my company oil catalog before coming to post this. There is oil in Izombe and Egbema both operated by Addax and Sterling global respectively both in Imo state.There is also oil block in one village that i have forgotten the name of the village very close to rivers state but its in Imo state.
Anyway this thread has been educative
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by EzeUche2(m): 8:07pm On May 21, 2011
Another one of my finest threads. Igboland has more than enough oil. Most of our oil is untapped, so it can be used to power a nation of our own. Why would we need the North for food when our oil can buy it?
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2011
I have to agree Ezeuche. This is the most important thread on Nairaland. Bar none! cool

The war against Biafra was really about oil.

I see the evidence daily.
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Calculia: 12:10pm On May 22, 2011
@Ezeuche

I really have to commend your research works into the wealth of Ndiigbo. It is very clear that the igbo's are Gods own people. The blessing are just too much and that is why in Nigeria today they are envied by fellow Nigerians.

Ndiigbo jus have to realise their calling and work tirelessly in unity to accomplish and establish their leadership of the African continent to advance it into contemporary international standard.

The igbos are definately, richly endowed in all ramifications and their is absolutely nothing any groups can do about it.
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:07pm On May 22, 2011
Ezeuche, keep up the good work u are doing for Ndiigbo. It is a job well done. I just wonder if u have an interest in becoming a politician to take Alaigbo to the next level. xoxo
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by ranlaen: 1:10am On Feb 18, 2012
You are all wrong the oil belongs to the aso rock and senate(friends and family included) rest are just ants by their table.
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by hexgear(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
Very interesting discussion. Check out this online and interactive oil & gas map of Nigeria showing a consolidated view of oil block concessions and their current operators in the country. You can access the map via the link below:

http://www.lgtnigeria.com/oilBlockMap.php

The map clearly shows the distribution of oil and gas resources in the country.
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by onyeokwu: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Igbo land is sitting on oil

the question is do we need oil to survive the answer is No shocked shocked shocked shocked

right now unconfirmed report reaching now is that oil has been discovered in Ihiala its not a gudnews to me

beside we started with 20pounds plus economic blockage in igboland but we emerge as the strongest and richest

Biafra land covers all igboland from igbanke to obigbo plus AKS/CR the rest can fuckoff grin grin grin cool
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Splasshhh(f): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2015
Becomrichn:
your maps are useless to me. they are hand draw. i am using latest technology.

i can tell you location everywhere. better than what you have . more accurate. your map is not accurate. i can see each oil well and tell you which state , they are. i can even tell you how many per state.

it is people from this area that draw this fake map to get oil money in derivation.

look my friend it is more than oil,.
mmaaugusta@gmail.com

ask any nigerian. why do you think boro haman want to leave nigeria. they dont have oil in the north. it is deep issue that would lead to civil war. i dont think you are nigerian.

HI.

Please I need to get the lists of oil wells and the local governments of location in rivers states, including places that have oil spills. can you help me pleas?

Can you direct me on how to get a more visible map because I can't view this one properly
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Splasshhh(f): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2015
please, can someone just list out all these oil wells and the local governments they are found in. the maps are not so visible. I can't tell the bounds within states and the exact locations of the wells within the states. is there a link to get better info?
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Splasshhh(f): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2015
sholasys:
I try to study all the maps from EzeUche and Becomrich before contributing to this thread because i work in a Drilling company in PortHarcourt which made me to have traveled to atleast 35% of this oil Rigs both offshore and onshore(swamp and land). Their maps are both correct with some correction on Becomrich map along igbo Land. Imo state has oil. I have to search my company oil catalog before coming to post this. There is oil in Izombe and Egbema both operated by Addax and Sterling global respectively both in Imo state.There is also oil block in one village that i have forgotten the name of the village very close to rivers state but its in Imo state.
Anyway this thread has been educative

please I am interested. I need the list out all these oil wells and the local governments they are found in. the maps are not so visible. I can't tell the bounds within states and the exact locations of the wells within the states. is there a link to get better info?

my email is mmaaugusta@gmail.com
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by babafunny(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Google maps is the best navigation tool by Google, it give you safe navigation to that new route of yours. Take a bold step to that city using maps.google... for more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/google-maps-google-maps-directions-maps-google/
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by babafunny(m): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2015
Yahoo maps, an online and app map place, a global free mapping service point from the giant Yahoo – designed to help you find your route with ease, provides for more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/yahoo-maps-yahoo-maps-driving-directions-maps-and-directions-site/
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by abe4kom: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2015
Bros don't you know who you are arguing with?
Becomrich is musiwa also known as pus and a host of other monikers!
He is the resident emperor of nairaland and the kingdom of western Nigeria by international law!

He is also our in-house expert on satellite imagery, surveillance and cartography.

If he tells you aba is located in cotonou just believe him cos he saw it on satellite abeg. Don't argue make peace reign, otherwise even the map of texas will appear here today.
EzeUche2:

And you think Igboland stops at the border of Imo state? Let be realistic my brother. Igboland extends farther into Rivers State, so not act like those oil wells are not in Igboland.
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by size40: 7:46am On Dec 23, 2015
OK ooooo
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by babafunny(m): 2:01am On Jan 05, 2016
Mapquest Driving Directions allow users to create personalized maps and as well saving them in My Maps feature. Personalized map from www.mapquest.com now... for more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/mapquest-driving-directions-map-quest-app-www-mapquest-com/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu / Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi / How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.