Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. (14236 Views)

I Need Help, I Was Robbed With POS On Gun Point / Help: Paycom Nigeria Limited Debit From My Account / Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. by nkpommpko(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Please I need help, my friends daughter was robbed of her bag, inside was her locked phone and her zenith ATM card, when she got to the bank they had removed almost 300k of her money. She has reported to the police , and collected a Bank statement, to discover, it was from one of PAYCOM NIGERIA POS that was used, this happened in Abuja, please we need some information on the owner of this machine.
We have the print out, but this is the account

isw pos prchs-200818144806... paycom nigeria limited please how can we trace this POS to find out who and how this happened etc.
Re: Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. by Chuks1978: 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Let the police take to opay office or your lawyer

Every pos has a serial number, name and address

The owner can be traced

3 Likes

Re: Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. by nkpommpko(m): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Chuks1978:

The owner can be traced
thanks a million

1 Like

Re: Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. by nkpommpko(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Chuks1978:

The owner can be traced
thanks a million

1 Like

Re: Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. by SirBrutal01: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2021
How have you been able to resolve the issue? I'm experiencing same fraudulent activity as we speak
Re: Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. by nkpommpko(m): 2:47pm On May 20, 2021
SirBrutal01:
How have you been able to resolve the issue? I'm experiencing same fraudulent activity as we speak
no
Re: Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. by nkpommpko(m): 2:50pm On May 20, 2021
Please I posted this for, help. Please read it carefully with understanding. People are calling me and asking if I am paycom staff. Am not. I am a victim. I created a group to see if we can get some help, but Nigerians give up easily.
These people that do this a frauds.

https:///BwE9LCrwQwxE7HJXlsFVQ3
Re: Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. by MistaBabz: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2021
I experienced this also on 8th July, please who do I go about retrieving my money
Re: Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. by Aloof: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
nkpommpko:
Please I posted this for, help. Please read it carefully with understanding. People are calling me and asking if I am paycom staff. Am not. I am a victim. I created a group to see if we can get some help, but Nigerians give up easily.
These people that do this a frauds.

https:///BwE9LCrwQwxE7HJXlsFVQ3

Was it resolved? I experienced same tonight..
Re: Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. by nkpommpko(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Aloof:

Was it resolved? I experienced same tonight..
no
Re: Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. by EbonyIdy: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2021
Pls how was this resolved? Cos paycom just debited my of N10,200 yesterday. I don't make any transaction yesterday at all
Re: Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. by Cokahot: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2021
I did a pos abt 5months ago,I wasn't sure how much I had left,but it showed error,insufficient balance,xo I used my access,by eve gtb debited me 5k that said insufficient funds,I had already thrown away the slip and forgotten sef not till I was debited. I couldn't face the stress of going back to the pos guy 2days later,shouting and threatening becos of 5k. However that was the last time I ever used pos for cash. Highest na fuel
Re: Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. by softpex: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2021
I am having the same debit issues from Paycom and i cannot remember doing any transaction.
The last 10K in my account is gone.
Please who is this Paycom?
Re: Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. by Boogyman557: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool MAKE UNA STOP TO DE COLLECT ATM FROM BANK, UNA NO GO HEAR.. ABOBI AS I DE HERE I NO GET ATM BUT I GET BANK ACCOUNT. IF I NO ENTER INSIDE BANK OR USE THUMB PRINT 4 ATM, MY BRODA I NO DE COLLECT MONEY. WIT D WEY DIS CUNTREE DON CAST, U NO NEED ATM. ENTER INSIDE BANK OR GO TO ATM AND USE THUMB PRINT AND COLLECT MONEY. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. by SALIMAN(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2021
Paycom POS machine has the capability to operates offline transaction without PIN, even if the physical card is not present some can still input the ATM card digit (card number) to carry out txn , later when the machine is put to online the victims will be receiving debit alert after hours even days
Re: Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. by greencard: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
SALIMAN:
Paycom POS machine has the capability to operates offline transaction without PIN, even if the physical card is not present some can still input the ATM card digit (card number) to carry out txn , later when the machine is put to online the victims will be receiving debit alert after hours even days
how do we report this paycom?

Someone just just got defrauded thru same paycom
Re: Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. by MrCover: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. by mmnaumar(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
My brother just fall victims ,pls have u find a solution?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. / Two Fake Customs Auctioneers Defraud Lagos Businessman Of N4.3m (Photo) / Umar Hussaini Jailed 7 Years For ₦‎1.1 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.