Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) (37690 Views)

Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) / 3 Jailed For Impersonation In Ibadan, To Forfeit Assets To FG (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Mistakemaker: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
Arrewa:
keep deceiving yourself...
Arrewa my friend I'm not attacking you.. Stop taking things personally, we're all Nigerians and these things affect us all in one way or the other, afterall the international community sees us all as Nigerians

I have been living in the core North, so I'm not a social media person.. So let's not go there, all we want is a peaceful Nigeria.. Most of my friends and contacts are even Hausa and fulani people, so you see.. Let's face the reality and redeem our country

4 Likes

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Arrewa: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Arrewa my friend I'm not attacking you.. Stop taking things personally, we're all Nigerians and these things affect us all in one way or the other, afterall the international community sees us all as Nigerians

I have been living in the core North, so I'm not a social media person.. So let's not go there, all we want is a peaceful Nigeria.. Most of my friends and contacts are even Hausa and fulani people, so you see.. Let's face the reality and redeem our country
Respect!
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Arrewa:
lol.... Stop deceiving yourself.

There's was no 100 people under any iswap.

That was just a political game to continue generating Money to Borno state.

Bokoharam is a scam!
if u still believe Boko haram is truly a war then u are deceiving yourself, insurgency is Northern politicians siphon pump.that is their own NDDC,do u think it's ordinary to allocate 1 bullion dollar against insurgency and not buy a single weapon hell no!!

They only religate them to the bush and villages...

Gombe, Adamawa, bauchi and yobe are now all safe...

The Government know what they're doing...

Hahaha..ok o

2 Likes

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by amuwo1980: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Buhari is 1000 times better than Jonathan!

Are u ok? If I woozzz u a slap , you will faint

9 Likes

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Marine54(m): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
Arrewa:
what does this has to do with Niger Delta?
Are those resources not from Niger Delta ? Northerners are nothing but parasite?

4 Likes

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by 35824L: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Arrewa:
you people only loved Yar 'Adua when he was dead... We know how you all hated him when he was alive.

tell me the reason why you hate buhari and love Jonathan? If not your hatred for his tribe or religion.
Lolz You keep hitting those flat heads with precision. They only loved Yar Adua because he died and gave way to their adopted Azikiwe to get in and kickstart their clannish agenda of occupying the whole government.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by slivertongue: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
fatana alheri ne

2 Likes

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
You mean in the whole south yeast n more.
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by NGpatriot: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
This is what the FG is doing in Akwa Ibom.

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Arrewa: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Marine54:
Is those resources not Niger Delta ? Northerners are nothing but parasite?
why do you enjoy deceiving yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
Anago55:
Niger Delta shame on you all. those are your common wealth. they pushed our brother Good luck Jonathan away simply because he was from the minority while enthroning a coupist

Lest I forget, Ibo man is the problem of the Niger Delta,they littered our land with fake drugs,baby factory, rituals and so on. they are the one at the top echelon of the oil firms. I hate ibos
Who's this again

2 Likes

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Baba arrewa. You just ruined some people's night with this post. I'm sure 90% of them will not sleep in peace today

5 Likes

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by mightyhazell: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
Federal government should use these resources to clear out insurgency first... cheaply playing to gallery like this one makes no sense..the destroyers are still very much ontop of their game

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Bialegend(m): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Using Biafra's oil money to rebuild war torn northern nigeria, but Biafrans should use their own hard earned money to rebuild their war devastated region. Ndi zoo!! Continue!!

2 Likes

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Oksman(m): 2:36am On Aug 20, 2020
Arrewa:
Buhari is 1000 times better than Jonathan!

How?

1 Like

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2020
Bokoharam will chase the occupants out unfortunately

2 Likes

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2020
Nice
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2020
Good dev. cool cool
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2020
Anago55:
Niger Delta shame on you all. those are your common wealth. they pushed our brother Good luck Jonathan away simply because he was from the minority while enthroning a coupist

Lest I forget, Ibo man is the problem of the Niger Delta,they littered our land with fake drugs,baby factory, rituals and so on. they are the one at the top echelon of the oil firms. I hate ibos

Sapele water at full work !

3 Likes

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Bukasint(f): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2020
Anago55:

You need urgent mental health evaluation. If you can't suggest a solution but keep blaming the government and innocent Igbo's as if they are the one responsible for the mayhem and even if they are and you keep blaming then something is definitely wrong with your Brain. Are they Pondie that stole billions? Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2020
Aboki land. Home of underdevelopment angry

1 Like

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2020
lipsrsealed

Does that environment look like the buildings were properly constructed...can't they do proper landscaping and cleaning of the environment
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by kolade560: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2020
hope shekau and his gruesome boys won't target here soonest
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 8:37am On Aug 20, 2020
Nice development. But who will live in those houses when the place is still in a State of unrest? Maybe the repentant terrorists will.
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2020
What have they done for the people displaced during the civil war?
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Jaapu: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2020
Godons1:
Wow, these are the true dividends of Democracy. This is the difference between the Northern Politician and their Eastern counterparts.
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Jaapu: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2020
abduljabbar4:
Baba arrewa. You just ruined some people's night with this post. I'm sure 90% of them will not sleep in peace today
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by sinkhole: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2020
It is not only in Yobe that FG has completed housing units.
The major question is who exactly gets the houses?
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2020
Anago55:

Stinking backward mentality. As if to say the Niger Delta states dont receive allocations, far far larger allocations from the centre. But of course the leaders steal the money and faint in probe sessions, and idiots defend the thieving leaders and blame the north for using the little allocation they get to build little structures.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Timatayo1: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2020
Alimajiri House's
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Olabode971(f): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2020
The whole places where Boko haram and ISIS jihaddist go soon blast with bombz..

#Mtchewwww
grin if u know, u know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial Nominee, Sani Danladi Barred By Supreme Court From Political Office / Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR / President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.