Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) (37684 Views)

Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) / 3 Jailed For Impersonation In Ibadan, To Forfeit Assets To FG (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by salbis(m): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=Arrewa post=92997381]Industrialisation is currently going on! [/quote. Contact me for professional advise that will enhance your plant productivity
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Excuses: 9:40am On Aug 20, 2020
nameo:

Do you mind the confused @ Arrewa?

Who "hated" Yaradua when he was alive?
Even if you disagreed with some of his policies, you just gat to love the man. And he was loved. In life and in death.

The man was NOT an ethnic irredentist like Buhari. He was not intellectually daft like Buhari nor did he surround himself with persons no better than him.

For Goodness sake, look at the SE and SS. They overwhelmingly voted Yaradua as President(less the rigging that happened in 2007). But have consistently refused to vote for Buhari even when(for the SE) Buhari chose "their" son twice as VP. Hell, they massively voted against same Buhari for another Fulani man in the last election.

Buhari is not despiced cos he is Fulani. NO!!
It is cos he is an incompetent, unintelligent, narrow minded ethnic bigot who is a sorry definition of who are leader should be. And the nation is suffering for it.

Your overwhelmingly voted because it was p.d.p simple..not because you people knew who the man Yar'Adua was..did you overwhelmingly voted for Buhari too..?
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2020
nedekid:

[s]It is their oil money. If they like they can burn it. Don't teach them how to spend it.[/s] Rather generate yours and build what ever you wish.

WRONG!!!... It is not their oil money! The oil is not solely in their fathers' houses. The proceeds from oil belongs to every man, woman, and child in that region... Most of them are living in penury and ill health, while the few criminals I mentioned above are living in affluence while claiming to be fighting for them, same people you are defending.... You have neither shame, morals, nor commonsense intelligence!!!

Please, quote me if you have something truly meaningful to say.

1 Like

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Anago55: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

So, what exactly did your freedom fighters (Ateke Tom, Asari Dokubo, Henry Okah, etc) achieve for you all other than enriching themselves and building schools and industries in far away lands??!... What have your governors achieved with all the huge allocations accruing to oil producing states??!... What did NDDC (managed by your own elders and youths) do for you people in all these years??!

Hypocrisy is when you look beyond the failings of your household to criticize and point fingers at the village or town square!!! Smh!!!
. is it your oil?

ibo man
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2020
Anago55:
. is it your oil?

ibo man

Access your brain, wherever it is, and engage me... I won't come down to that childish level of tomfoolery!!! Thank you.
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by hbof(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2020
Hedonisco:
What is the economic significance of the FG building a mass housing scheme in a backwater state like Yobe? For who exactly?
For that kind deserted town
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Ajinoride(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2020
This is a good step in the right direction.
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by nedekid: 9:58am On Aug 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

WRONG!!!... It is not their oil money! The oil is not solely in their fathers' houses. The proceeds from oil belongs to every man, woman, and child in that region... Most of them are living in penury and ill health, while the few criminals I mentioned above are living in affluence while claiming to be fighting for them, same people you are defending.... You have neither shame, morals, nor commonsense intelligence!!!

Please, quote me if you have something truly meaningful to say.
I am not defending anyone. I simply said it is their oil money. That is left for you to agree to disagree in a normal discuss.
But as usual and is common place on this forum folks choose to be uncouth and use disrespectful, unpleasant words. It simply says alot about such people.
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by sissoko22(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2020
nameo:

You think i "hate" Buhari cos he is Fulani? Is that what you tell yourself to somehow lessen the guilt of electing/supporting a complete disaster? That those persons who oppose his misrule is cos he is Fulani?

Have you seen me say anything against Fulanis or any ethnic group for that matter here?

Those of you who spurn this nonsense can also tell us why a lot of us loved/respected Yar adua.
Both Yaradua and Buhari are not only Fulani but are from same state. Yet, 2 human beings cannot be so different from each other

He's definitely right with the assertion that you hate Buhari because of his ethnicity and religion. For his standard, he has failed the country.
Just like he said he's 100× better than GEJ. And don't try to come with another defence, because that'll be ridiculous.
Say the truth no matter who's is involved and remember,,
Stop the politics of religion and ethnicity and let get the country working for the next generation.
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by XYZ123: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2020

Go and hold ur leaders in d south dont come here and start playing the victim cards
exactly
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by DisLifeSha: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2020
Go and stay in Borno State with peace of mind of what you posted is correct
Arrewa:
Buhari is 1000 times better than Jonathan!

1 Like

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2020
nedekid:

I am not defending anyone. I simply said it is their oil money. That is left for you to agree to disagree in a normal discuss.
But as usual and is common place on this forum folks choose to be uncouth and use disrespectful, unpleasant words. It simply says alot about such people.

Your choice of words say otherwise (Go back to your comment). I agree that this nation has exploited and failed Niger Delta (I would be quite hypocritical to think or reason otherwise).... However, I refuse to believe that your governors, elders, and privileged sons are not complicit in the under-development and exploitation of your people.

If we must be critical of poor leadership, let's have the honesty and decency to do so across board, sparing no one!!! How well have your elite leaders and governors fared with regards to ameliorating the protracted sufferings of your people??! We both know the glaring answer to that!!!

My words came out hard, solely because I felt you were being economical with the whole truth. Still, I graciously apologize for coming off as Uncouth. No hard feelings Sir.

1 Like

Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2020
Confirm
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by joyandfaith: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Does that environment look like the buildings were properly constructed...can't they do proper landscaping and cleaning of the environment

still very good. from mud houses to modern housing units
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2020
Arrewa:
A water treatment plant
The APC Labaran Maku.
Earn your pay on.
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2020
Anago55:
Niger Delta shame on you all. those are your common wealth. they pushed our brother Good luck Jonathan away simply because he was from the minority while enthroning a coupist

Lest I forget, Ibo man is the problem of the Niger Delta,they littered our land with fake drugs,baby factory, rituals and so on. they are the one at the top echelon of the oil firms. I hate ibos
shey na ibos dey perform premium scams for nndc? mumu
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2020
Arrewa:
Yobe is gradually getting there!
Be truthful to yourself this minute.

If given the opportunity, would you like to live there with yuh family?
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Daddysidhan: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2020
Buhari the John snow.
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by donoso: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2020
In Nigeria, we WASTE lands.

How can you build bungalows and duplexes as a way of MASS HOUSING SCHEME

In different developed climes, MASS HOUSING SCHEME is based on blocks of flats equipped with other social and relaxation facilities.

1004 close to Nigeria Law School, VI, Lagos is a typical example of MASS HOUSING SCHEME.

USE LANDS FOR EXPLORATION AND INDUSTRIALISATION PURPOSES.
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2020
How many billions have been budegeted for these projects
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2020
Arrewa:
you people only loved Yar 'Adua when he was dead... We know how you all hated him when he was alive.

tell me the reason why you hate buhari and love Jonathan? If not your hatred for his tribe or religion.

Brotherly, you are right in saying that people hate the Fulani. But why should people wake up just hate the Fulani? Don't you think the Fulani have done something to elicit such widespread hatred?
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by nedekid: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

Your choice of words say otherwise (Go back to your comment). I agree that this nation has exploited and failed Niger Delta (I would be quite hypocritical to think or reason otherwise).... However, I refuse to believe that your governors, elders, and privileged sons are not complicit in the under-development and exploitation of your people.

If we must be critical of poor leadership, let's have the honesty and decency to do so across board, sparing no one!!! How well have your elite leaders and governors fared with regards to ameliorating the protracted sufferings of your people??! We both know the glaring answer to that!!!

My words came out hard, solely because I felt you were being economical with the whole truth. Still, I graciously apologize for coming off as Uncouth. No hard feelings Sir.
Thanks bro.
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Graysons: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Arrewa:
Buhari is 1000 times better than Jonathan!
You fool how is your dumb buhari better than Jonathan? take a look around you Nigeria has never been this bad
No thanks to your dumb, illiterate, cow loving Buhari.
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by SaintBishop: 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
Graysons:
You fool how is your dumb buhari better than Jonathan? take a look around you Nigeria has never been this bad
No thanks to your dumb, illiterate, cow loving Buhari.

Them don unban your account? keep looking for trouble, them go soon ban you again. grin
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Pinkybush: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hmmm, Niger Delta oil money missing road.
So sad...
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by Arrewa: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
abduljabbar4:
Baba arrewa. You just ruined some people's night with this post. I'm sure 90% of them will not sleep in peace today
grin grin
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2020
Good news. Now we wait to see if those structures last, well maintained and sustained.
Re: Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Forward operation base fa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence / Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.