Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

See Naira Marley Advice To Ladies Who Sleep With Men For Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Naira Marley Advice To Ladies Who Sleep With Men For Money (486 Views)

Lockdown: We Are Yet To See Naira Marley – Police / See Naira Marley’s Brand New 65m Naira Customized Face Diamond And Gold Necklace / See Naira Marley Two Wives And 4 Kids (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Naira Marley Advice To Ladies Who Sleep With Men For Money by Ijcharis(f): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nigerian singer and songwriter Azeez Adeshina Fashola, known professionally as Naira Marley has taken to share media to share a piece of ladies to ladies.

The president of the controversial fan base, "Marlians" took to micro-blogging media, Twitter to advise ladies who sleep with different men for money.

According to the 26-year-old musician, he stated that ladies should try as much as possible to have a legit source of income.

He added that it will save them from having slept with so many men.

"Girls make your own money it will save you from unnecessary sex."

READ MORE: https://news.1app.online/see-naira-marley-advice-to-ladies-who-sleep-with-men-for-money/

Re: See Naira Marley Advice To Ladies Who Sleep With Men For Money by naijanaso: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
The message is deeper than the messanger. He said the truth

(1) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Tenders Apology To Tacha / Bbnaija! Finally Nengi Fires Ozo | Let Me Be I Dont Want You!!! / ''my Safe Space'' Singer Omawumi Shares Cute Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.