Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Tenders Apology To Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Tenders Apology To Tacha (485 Views)

Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / BBNaija: AY Reacts To Tacha's Disqualification, Says It's Women's Thing / BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Tenders Apology To Tacha by Holycity(f): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2020
Uti Nwachukwu tenders apology to Tacha for slamming her after disqualification from BBNaija show

Reality TV Star, Uti Nwachukwu has apologized to Tacha, over the mean comments he made to her after she was disqualified from the show.

The Former Big Brother Africa winner, in a lengthy post he shared on his Instagram page on Tuesday night, September 8, Uti said he has realized his mistakes and is now offering his apologies.

See what he wrote below;

“You will never understand till it happens to you” – popular saying

I will never be too proud to acknowledge my personal epiphanies and when it’s time to actually obey ur conscience which I always say is your spirit.
Call it karma call it a wake up call. But you always have to listen to that voice inside

Recent events have triggered memories from last year’s #bbnaija
When another housemate was disqualified.

Let’s just say, now I know how it feels for her and her fans

Most importantly, I am deeply regretful for the harsh words I tweeted when I felt provoked by her passionate FANS who were upset

It was not fair to her as she had PERSONALLY not done anything to ME.
My reactions to the insults were totally wrong and not inspired from a place of Love which I always champion

How others treat us is no fault of ours. But how we respond/ REACT is fully up to us.

An eye for an eye leaves the world Blind (I’m still learning this one sha cos sometimes the spirit of Gbas gbos is tooo strong lol)

I’m also someone that says, don’t insult me in public and then come and apologise privately

read more

https://citywideonline..com/2020/09/uti-nwachukwu-tenders-apology-to-tacha.html
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Tenders Apology To Tacha by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2020
I was liking tacha when people were busy hating her,i saw a strong and bold woman who can survive any condition life throws at her,i also like how disciplined she is,she never allows herself to be any man's play thing.Love you always tacha

(1) (Reply)

''my Safe Space'' Singer Omawumi Shares Cute Family Photos / Donjazzy And Davido Promises Their Kids Luxury As The React To Otedola's Outreac / Bbnaija: I Really Like Ozo, But… – Nengi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.