Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) (104653 Views)

A Wounded Soldier Salutes The COAS On His Sick Bed -photo / "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by youngakodex: 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
That's how we Yoruba's do for each other even other tribe do the same all because of money.....do or die with business partner
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by YorubaLord: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
candidtalk:

Agree. Whoever leaked the video after Kashamu's death is vindictive and petty.

I agree. I despise Kashamu but, I'm suspecting it to be Baba Ijebu's last wife, Temitope doing the recording. Who else go get audacity to record am like dat?

May God Almighty deal with all these fools destroying Nigeria. angry

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Peppysco: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
That man was practically begging for his life in that phone call. I mean, he was ready let all bygones be bygones just to regain his life. Judging by the way he sounded in the recording, it was pretty clear the man was almost gone self and probably advised to make attonement with baba Ijebu.
But my question is, if baba Ijebu was truly responsible for his death, is he thinking he wouldn't go on the same journey anytime soon?
For anyone who knew the deceased (Kashamu a.k.a, Esho) very well, man even did more for charity than Obasanjo and baba Ijebu combined.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
This conversation was released by baba ijebu and his legal team to use in pushing for withdrawal of all cases in court against him...

However, is thw voice conversation enough to stand as a legal tender in court for a judge to strike out the cases?

Well sha, na that samsung phone wey baba ijebu dey use trip me pass

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
YorubaLord:

I agree. I despise Kashamu but, I'm suspecting it to be his last wife, Temitope. Who else go get audacity to record am like dat?

May God Almighty deal with all these fools destroying Nigeria. angry

Haba... U can clearly see that the video is of baba ijebu... So na kashamu wife go dey video baba ijebu abi?

Smh

11 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by nwakaibeya1: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
�still on money matter if u are rich&powerless how do u protect ur wealth that broke&rich people are angry for&hate u&everything u got?even if u are in occult theres still war on who takes all &reign&thats Reason rich people move to places searching for power&protection#Cant u see that u need unbelievable power to be free from broke&rich people who hate u,what about ur evil villagers&friend&relations how do u protect urself&wealth from them?it means u must belong to evil hidden world to protect ur wealth,hence u cant find a way to justice GOD easily,its very scarce&hard to find the way of justice God to make money&thats when we come in to give u genuine empowerment&light&power God said I am God that giveth thee power to make wealth it simply means u need power to make money and now ask urself the enemies of God knowingly& unknowingly how and who gave them power to make wealth have u asked this all important question hence everyone claim to HV money from God?Behold,I live in Light that no human can conquer@all
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by bowei(m): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
A drowning man would grap at a strall

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by earnit3: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
really
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Bewiseedet(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
Jazz pass jazz

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by onatisi(m): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
they must have been thinking they are doing kashamu evil , but the dead is gone ,

And i think they got it wrong , the only thing me i can see and learn from this video is a man on his death bed and last days trying to make peace with his enemies and trying to seek forgiveness from all those he has sinned against or offended , he was also trying to make peace with His maker and creator ,if he achieved it ,then whatever or whichever way he uses to do matters not , and anyone can say anything they like , he is gone forever

candidtalk:

My thinking too. Not a fan of Kashamu but whoever leaked the video is extremely spiteful and mean.

7 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Parablesonmarble: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Olalan:
This isn't necessary.......some things are to be kept private and confidential and this is sure one of them.

Their politicking continues. Having this video on the internet suggests Segun and cohorts are still holding on the said Ghana contract papers.
Instead of everyone of them learning that no one is invincible thru Kashamu's death, they are still in hot pursuit of earthly wealth and power.
Their own confession time is near.

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Bimpe29: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Another child play
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Cleanworld:

And who told you that God forgives him?
Who told you that Heaven is for die minutes repentants?
Who told you that God will behold the eyes of the sinners?
Stop deceiving yourself even the so called New Generation Christians might not make heaven
your impact is not felt here on Earth so what CROWN will you be giving in Heaven?
Stop dreaming and start ''begging'' for the holy spirit to dwell in you so that' Mr.flesh' will die and maybe then you can have access to heaven.

God doesn't play lotto and won't play you like one. His business is a strict one and its either you leave or TAKE
all you've said is nothong but carnal imaginations. If you're Christian which I doubt, you'd remember the thief on the right hand of jesus Christ on the cross, what he said and what Jesus said to him. Not everybody would have that grace or opportunity to make thinks right at their moment of passing like the thief on the righr hand. Kashamu had a case with the wicked baba ijebu as fondly called and he said he would withdraw all the cases and the man should forgive him. Its not easy for someone like him to have reconciled considering what he stood to lose. Chief adebutu even doubted him during that conversation but kashamu maintained he was serious. I had a neighbour, an old woman. The evening she died, her son ran to me to help check if she could still wake up. By the time I got there, she was already gone. She was such a nice woman.Later her first born said, no wonder she was busy settling her debts a few days earlier that she didn't want to owe anybody, making peace with everyone and she was wondering why was she doing all that and the woman didn't even show anybody any sign that she was going to die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Akpaamunsi: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Fear Afonjas and diabolism. Na so dem nack my late mum one year sickness because she was made a principal at government college Eric Moore in the 90s. Very wicked set of people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by humilitypays(m): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
Baba Ijebu, men of the underworld......

- Baba Ijebu
- Obasanjo
- Adams Oshiomhole's Mother
- Bola Ahmed Tinubu
- James Ibori
- Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother

These people listed above......challenge them at your own peril.....the underworld power they are operating on is stronger than 10G network lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by greall12(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
So Painful.

Good night senator kashamu.
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by diggindeep: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Awọn Assistant God has spoken.

Cleanworld:

And who told you that God forgives him?
Who told you that Heaven is for die minutes repentants?
Who told you that God will behold the eyes of the sinners?
Stop deceiving yourself even the so called New Generation Christians might not make heaven
your impact is not felt here on Earth so what CROWN will you be giving in Heaven?
Stop dreaming and start ''begging'' for the holy spirit to dwell in you so that' Mr.flesh' will die and maybe then you can have access to heaven.

God doesn't play lotto and won't play you like one. His business is a strict one and its either you leave or TAKE

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by frankyychiji(f): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
GamalNasser:
So na Juju den knack am like I hear over lotto issues
Kashamu obviously lost out in the spiritual battle. LoL

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Sagay212: 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
The man feeling like a small god has forgotten he is old and closer to his grave. The way some people dey behave like say dem don follow God negotiate when dem go die. Whatever the case is, even if na juju him use kill kashamu, e nor matter because all man must die. That lotto business wey dem dey fight on top, another person go take over when dem kpai. Life na barrack, soldier come soldier go, barrack tanda gidigba

10 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by redsun(m): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
He as too fat and inactive. And that led to his early demise.

Obesity kills.

4 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Incandescent(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
The love for money, the root of all evil...

BTW, You all that are so addicted to lottery, have you seen the foundation of your problems?

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by millionboi2: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
humilitypays:
Baba Ijebu, men of the underworld......

- Baba Ijebu
- Obasanjo
- Adams Oshiomhole's Mother
- Bola Ahmed Tinubu
- James Ibori
- Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother

These people listed above......challenge them at your own peril.....the underworld power they are operating on is stronger than 10G network lipsrsealed
ibori never honor any state bouquet that involves pastor s

6 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by YorubaLord: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Haba... U can clearly see that the video is of baba ijebu... So na kashamu wife go dey video baba ijebu abi?

Smh

Dude, calm down na... I'm referring to Baba Ijebu's last wife... her name is Tope.

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Stillthebest: 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
This conversation was released by baba ijebu and his legal team to use in pushing for withdrawal of all cases in court against him...

However, is thw voice conversation enough to stand as a legal tender in court for a judge to strike out the cases?

Well sha, na that samsung phone wey baba ijebu dey use trip me pass

No court case anywhere again. When a plaintiff is dead, a case is virtually dead. Someone who wants to link Baba ijebu with his death might be the one who released the video. Kashamu, obviously in that call, was begging for his life. He saw death coming and was told to make peace with people he had issues with.

The clear evident to that sound of his voice and the tones he kept using. *Baba eforijimi* father Pls forgive me. He reiterated this tautological.

The man asked if he was not going to fight him again and kashamu replied " I'm going to bring my docs to you. Whatever u like just be giving me as returns- was he not actually trying to hand over his western lotto biz with that statement while he expects the man to just give him anything..... Who labours for a biz to the top and be ready to hand it over while expecting to be given anything the new taker of the biz gives? He was bargaining for his life.

There is more to this phone call!

30 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Incandescent(m): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
millionboi2:
ibori never honor any state bouquet that involves pastor s

Tell me something shocked

5 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by InvertedHammer: 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
/
Too late.

Some people intentionally hurt others hoping that asking for forgiveness will reset everything. What of the lives he destroyed? Any restitution?

Be kind to others and there won't be need for mea culpa.

/

5 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Cleanworld(f): 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
Eriokanmi:
all you've said is nothong but carnal imaginations. If you're Christian which I doubt, you'd remember the thief on the right hand of jesus Christ on the cross, what he said and what Jesus said to him. Not everybody would have that grace or opportunity to make thinks right at their moment of passing like the thief on the left hand. Kashamu had a case with the wicked baba ijebu as fondly called and he said he would withdraw all the cases and the man should forgive him. Its not easy for someone like him to have reconciled considering what he stood to lose. I had a neighbour, an old woman. The evening she died, her son ran to me to help check if she could still wake up. By the time I got there, she was already gone. She was such a nice woman.Later her first born said, no wonder she was busy settling her debts a few days earlier that she didn't want to owe anybody, making peace with everyone and she was wondering why was she doing that and thw woman didn't even show anybody any sign that she was going to die.

The thief hasn't heard about Jesus before nor those he knows anything about salvation until he met Jesus(which happens to be his last day/minutes on earth). But you heard the true preachers preaching all the time and the grace is there for you to repent now but as cunning as you lots are you refused to believe so sorry there will be no last minute repentance...i said no last minute so repent before it's too late.

Bible is deep and the meaning is not just the stories in it. i didn't want to reply by two of you mentioned same. hum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by nedekid: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

The leak is still about the control of the Ghana games that caused the whole problem .Baba Kessignton is letting everyone know he had been handed the Nigerian right by Kashamu before he died
Sorry, what's about ghana games? Kindly enlighten.
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Carlyboi(m): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nawao!power Tussle over nothing!this mundane life!Tueh!
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by ghettochild(m): 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
It's evident he didn't die of Covid-19....
Na hand wey pass am touch am ooo

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Cleanworld(f): 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
Eriokanmi:
all you've said is nothong but carnal imaginations. If you're Christian which I doubt, you'd remember the thief on the right hand of jesus Christ on the cross, what he said and what Jesus said to him. Not everybody would have that grace or opportunity to make thinks right at their moment of passing like the thief on the righr hand. Kashamu had a case with the wicked baba ijebu as fondly called and he said he would withdraw all the cases and the man should forgive him. Its not easy for someone like him to have reconciled considering what he stood to lose. Chief adebutu even doubted him during that conversation but kashamu maintained he was serious. I had a neighbour, an old woman. The evening she died, her son ran to me to help check if she could still wake up. By the time I got there, she was already gone. She was such a nice woman.Later her first born said, no wonder she was busy settling her debts a few days earlier that she didn't want to owe anybody, making peace with everyone and she was wondering why was she doing all that and the woman didn't even show anybody any sign that she was going to die.

The thief hasn't heard about Jesus before nor those he knows anything about salvation until he met Jesus(which happens to be his last day/minutes on earth). But you heard the true preachers preaching all the time and the grace is there for you to repent now but as cunning as you lots are you refused to believe so sorry there will be no last minute repentance...i said no last minute so repent before it's too late.

Bible is deep and the meaning is not just the stories in it. i didn't want to reply but two of you mentioned same. hum

REPENT YOUR HEART IS JUDGING YOU ALREADY NO TIME LEFT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by GamalNasser: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
nedekid:

Sorry, what's about ghana games? Kindly enlighten.

Ghana games is Ghanian lotto , somehow some how it very popular in Nigeria and both Baba Ijebu and Kashamu have been in bitter fight for the control of the rights to the games in NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash / SVC: All Norsemen Are Vikings But All Vikings Are Not Norsemen / Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.