Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) (104671 Views)

A Wounded Soldier Salutes The COAS On His Sick Bed -photo / "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by BoboNogoDie: 7:06am On Aug 20, 2020
Jamjoon:
Afonja things...

E no concern me.
I swear

E no consign OSU ALUSI ipob jews

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Eriokanmi: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2020
Cleanworld:

The thief hasn't heard about Jesus before nor those he knows anything about salvation until he met Jesus(which happens to be his last day/minutes on earth). But you heard the true preachers preaching all the time and the grace is there for you to repent now but as cunning as you lots are you refused to believe so sorry there will be no last minute repentance...i said no last minute so repent before it's too late.

Bible is deep and the meaning is not just the stories in it. i didn't want to reply but two of you mentioned same. hum

REPENT YOUR HEART IS JUDGING YOU ALREADY NO TIME LEFT
I am a believer and a devout Christian, just so you know. Grace is there for everyone including yourself to repent and decist from evil acts. Not many would be so lucky to have that rate opportunity to mend their ways at their last moments but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Where you missed it is, you've taken the position of God by judging already. Stop turning Bible upside down. Read it to understand instead. Where was it recorded in the bible that the thief on the right hand didn't know about christ prior to his crucifixion? How then did he know about Jesus' kingdom in which he said Jesus should remember him ever existed? Just like today, Jesus was known to many but they didn't just believe that time.

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2020
Budoski:
I made a strong mistake making friends with ijebus though they are social people Dem Sabi use people glory ,until Dem show me pepper,I even rented their apartment,not knowing they are evil u can rarely make progress in any of there houses,avoid ijebu people for ur own good,if u must deal with them, do it at an arms length....

Maybe you never had any glory because I also lived there, rented their houses, made friends and my glory is still here with me and I'm making progress as well.

6 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by lakesidedodo(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2020
Hmmm, aiye akamara
I fear who no fear Babijebu
One thing I know be say young never grow for dis so called Naija
Sey e fit sha?
85yrs old still dey beg God 4 more 40yr
Imagine
Black brain

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by DrizzleB: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2020
So it's Baba Ijebu that killed Kashamu.

Ijebu people are very diabolical and their love for money is despicable.
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Awaja(m): 8:14am On Aug 20, 2020
In Nigeria even the dead don’t Rest In Peace again,there spirit will be in turbulence
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2020
Hedonisco:

At his ripe old age, a man that is over 80 years, he is still so manipulative, shamelessly ruthless and obsessed with greed? Such that he will use his fellow (much younger) man's death to prove a point? This is unprecedented.

my brother you have not deal with a yoruba man one on one in business before

NA THEM WAY
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Budoski: 8:35am On Aug 20, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Maybe you never had any glory because I also lived there, rented their houses, made friends and my glory is still here with me and I'm making progress as well.
it's obvious u are from ijebu and u are pained by the truth but u people are too bad and wicked,I am saying it again good people should avoid u,u are generation of destiny killers, look at ur keshinton and kashamu,they re replical of ur forefathers

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by anaton(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2020
Cleanworld:

And who told you that God forgives him?
Who told you that Heaven is for die minutes repentants?
Who told you that God will behold the eyes of the sinners?
Stop deceiving yourself even the so called New Generation Christians might not make heaven
your impact is not felt here on Earth so what CROWN will you be giving in Heaven?
Stop dreaming and start ''begging'' for the holy spirit to dwell in you so that' Mr.flesh' will die and maybe then you can have access to heaven.

God doesn't play lotto and won't play you like one. His business is a strict one and its either you leave or TAKE

What about the thief that hung with Jesus Christ? Didn't Jesus Christ promise him that he will be in paradise?

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Ezmans: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2020
Hedonisco:
Baba Ijebu looked all shades of... Hmm. Make I no talk. Bad things a gwan.

And the recording and leaking of this call was for what purpose?

Evil evil evil. Even at this grand old age? Tufia.

But Buruji should have known better as a proper Yoruba man who knows the traditional ropes. Some battles aren't worth it. Quite stupid I think.
No human being I'll eat from another persons sweat & last long on Earth
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2020
Budoski:
it's obvious u are from ijebu and u are pained by the truth but u people are too bad and wicked,I am saying it again good people should avoid u,u are generation of destiny killers, look at ur keshinton and kashamu,they re replical of ur forefathers

It's true that they have used your glory o grin or maybe you didn't come with one.

I'm not surprised you tagged me an Ijebu man. That's how people behave when someone doesn't share in you leave opinion. Even If I'm from Ijebu, I'll proudly say it everywhere I go. No crime in it.

You better pray for God to restore your glory if you ever came with one or pray for God to change the dead one you're carrying around.

You can't be behaving like this everywhere you go, even to the extent of losing courtesy to a stranger online, and expect to have a good glory in your coconut head.

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Yebosola(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2020
Ikeja23:
[s][/s]

Mod x 3, @Ikeja 23 need to b ban, there is freedom of expression on this platform
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Yebosola(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=Ikeja23 post=93014101][s][/s][/quote

@Ikeja23 again, MOD do the needful
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Yebosola(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2020
Ikeja23:
[s][/s]

U again
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by OmoOshodi(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2020
I'm only concerned about the phone...abeg who sabi the name of that phone product
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by babyfaceafrica: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2020
Ezmans:
No human being I'll eat from another persons sweat & last long on Earth
most rich people eat from another person sweat, so your axiom ain't always correct.. Some. People are just more lucky than others

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Biodun1929(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2020
ClassicMG:
Probably to instill fear in others

Yeah...you got it.
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by escavros: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2020
It's well
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2020
Budoski:

You're very silly with this generalization.
I'm an ijebu man, a very proud one at that!
I travel home almost every 6months and I've met people from other tribes prospering in our land.
Just because a place does not align with your destiny does not mean inhabitants of that place are evil.
Do you know how many people have left Lagos and relocated to other cities when they couldn't endure the living condition or may be fortune didn't smile on them?

The best graduating student at Olabisi Onabanjo University, 3years ago wasn't an indigene of the state. He lived amongst the locals in Ago-iwoye, why did they not truncate his destiny ?
Quit with this unnecessary sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by 7lives: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2020
Christistruth00:

Jesus have mercy on Nigeria.
Mrs Taiwo Obasanjo already said so.
They are evil.
Baba Ijebu's camp might have leaked it as a warning to anyone who is thinking of going into Baba Ijebu's line of Business in future.
It may even be meant for Lagos State Government that wants it's own share of the Lotto pie.
When God is ready to deal with Baba Ijebu If he doesn't repent even his enemies will pity him or is it not for money,power and fame?

LAGOS state government ke?, baba Ijebu no go try that one.
The money in Lagos belongs to Olokun, go and ask former board of directors, defunct intercontinental merchant bank, they will explain better.
The LASG will just pay a visit to Oniru, I trust him to fix the nonsense, I know because I know the tradition.
Can the whole Ijebuland with all their epe, battle the Olokun?.
Yeye dey smell. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by ghiloman28(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2020
No need
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Budoski: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

It's true that they have used your glory o grin or maybe you didn't come with one.

I'm not surprised you tagged me an Ijebu man. That's how people behave when someone doesn't share in you leave opinion. Even If I'm from Ijebu, I'll proudly say it everywhere I go. No crime in it.

You better pray for God to restore your glory if you ever came with one or pray for God to change the dead one you're carrying around.

You can't be behaving like this everywhere you go, even to the extent of losing courtesy to a stranger online, and expect to have a good glory in your coconut head.
I know u ashamed that I am exposing ur forefathers and the wickedness of u ijebu people and cruelty against humanity,u are a wicked soul,and if u don't keep quite now I will explain in detail how u carry out ur fetishness to obtain people's glory,oloriburuku eranko jati jati...

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Budoski:
I know u ashamed that I am exposing ur forefathers and the wickedness of u ijebu people and cruelty against humanity,u are a wicked soul,and if u don't keep quite now I will explain in detail how u carry out ur fetishness to obtain people's glory,oloriburuku eranko jati jati...

grin Explain how you sold your glory out with your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Thastie(f): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Budoski:
Who is this dolt? You don't even deserve to be in this century with this your thinking process, you belong to 1100s.
Slandering a tribe based on assumptions, why don't you ask your parents about their own wickedness. You are most likely reaping what your parents' deed.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Christistruth00: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
7lives:

The money in Lagos belongs to Olokun, go and ask former board of directors, defunct intercontinental merchant bank, they will explain better.
The LASG will just pay a visit to Oniru, I trust him to fix the nonsense, I know because I know the tradition.

God Almighty owns Lagos. Baba Ijebu doesn't even own his own life.

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Christistruth00: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
7lives:

God Almighty owns Lagos. Baba Ijebu doesn't even own his own life. Money and Power are still deceiving him. When God is ready to deal with him his eye go clear.

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by tot(f): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Cleanworld:

The thief hasn't heard about Jesus before nor those he knows anything about salvation until he met Jesus(which happens to be his last day/minutes on earth). But you heard the true preachers preaching all the time and the grace is there for you to repent now but as cunning as you lots are you refused to believe so sorry there will be no last minute repentance...i said no last minute so repent before it's too late.

Bible is deep and the meaning is not just the stories in it. i didn't want to reply but two of you mentioned same. hum

REPENT YOUR HEART IS JUDGING YOU ALREADY NO TIME LEFT

Your case is that of the self righteous pharisee, kontinu.

Luke 18:9-4

9 He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous and regarded others with contempt:  

‘Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax-collector. The Pharisee, standing by himself, was praying thus, “God, I thank you that I am not like other people: thieves, rogues, adulterers, or even like this tax-collector. I fast twice a week; I give a tenth of all my income.” 

But the tax-collector, standing far off, would not even look up to heaven, but was beating his breast and saying, “God, be merciful to me, a sinner!” 

I tell you, this man went down to his home justified rather than the other; for all who exalt themselves will be humbled, but all who humble themselves will be exalted.’

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by NkemChukwudi: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
nick50:
According to report gathered by Igbere TV , the late Senator was found to have underlying chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart and lung diseases and high blood pressure that were fast weakening his immune system before he gave up...so these are the cause of his death but ncdc said Na coronavirus? Chai

Please use that thing called brain, ok?
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Budoski: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
Thastie:

Who is this dolt? You don't even deserve to be in this century with this your thinking process, you belong to 1100s.
Slandering a tribe based on assumptions, why don't you ask your parents about their own wickedness. You are most likely reaping what your parents' deed.
lol ijebu people,he pain Dem grin grin grin
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Budoski: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

grin Explain how you sold your glory out with your mouth.
one of the houses of ijebu( your father) land lord I lived in ,we found tortoise inside the well with names of tenant written in a blackpot tied to the tortise...since u want to defend ur wicked generation can u explain that,...if not u will die of motor accident

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Budoski: 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

You're very silly with this generalization.
I'm an ijebu man, a very proud one at that!
I travel home almost every 6months and I've met people from other tribes prospering in our land.
Just because a place does not align with your destiny does not mean inhabitants of that place are evil.
Do you know how many people have left Lagos and relocated to other cities when they couldn't endure the living condition or may be fortune didn't smile on them?

The best graduating student in Olabisi Onabanjo University, 3years ago wasn't an indigene of the state. He lived amongst the locals in Ago-iwoye, why did they not truncate his destiny ?
Quit with this unnecessary sentiment.
u people are too fetish accept it or go and jump in lagoon if u don't know ask ur parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash / Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account / SVC: All Norsemen Are Vikings But All Vikings Are Not Norsemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.