Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! (1434 Views)

MTN Answers Nigeria’s CBN – You Approved The Funds Repatriated / Invest In The SMSF Setup For Managing The Funds Of Your Business! / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
cool

Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
CHECK THE DATES PLEASE

Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
MORE... CONSISTENT!

Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
UP TO DATE!

Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
WE RECOUP TOMORROW BY GOD'S GRACE

Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
RECOUPED!.. SEE YOU'LL NEXT PROFITABLE WEEK!.. WE MOVE!

Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
cool

Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
RECOUPED... WE MOVE!

Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
IT COULD HAVE BEEN $240! DAMN!

Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 28, 2020
No updates yesterday Sir?
Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
NO COMMENT... LET THE FACT SPEAK FOR ITSELF!

Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
CONTAINER DON LAND O!.. IT COULD HAVE BEEN X3 ($4800), IF I WAS OPERATING IN MAX CAPACITY cool...

I REPEAT... MY TRADING FORMULA IS CAPITAL BASED AND INVESTED TRADING CAPITAL IS SAFE AND READILY AVAILABLE ANY GIVEN MOMENT.

I AM READY FOR ANY FORM OF SECURITY ARRANGEMENT!

1 Like

Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
BIGBANG007:
CONTAINER DON LAND O!.. IT COULD HAVE BEEN X3 ($4800), IF I WAS OPERATING IN MAX CAPACITY cool...

I REPEAT... MY TRADING FORMULA IS CAPITAL BASED AND INVESTED TRADING CAPITAL IS SAFE AND READILY AVAILABLE ANY GIVEN MOMENT.

I AM READY FOR ANY FORM OF SECURITY ARRANGEMENT!

Oya do giveaway for us o
Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by GreaterFuture1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
MrVeyron:
Oya do giveaway for us o
That guy give you Giveaway...
Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
MrVeyron:
Oya do giveaway for us o

KING VEYRON... STOP MOCKING ME PLEASE... YOU'RE WAY MORE RICHER THAN ME!
Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
BIGBANG007:

KING VEYRON... STOP MOCKING ME PLEASE... YOU'RE WAY MORE RICHER THAN ME!
Lmao.
Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by ebuka1997: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2020
BIGBANG007:
Good day everyone...

I have said and re-said this over and over again. I am not in anyway desperate though, but the fact that I am not operating in my full capacity is driving me crazy.

I trade FIXED TIME on TECH COMMODITIES (ANY OF NASDAQ100). I am yearning for a capacity to expand. I do earn $80 (#37,600) consistently and sometimes lose $100 (47,000), which I do always recoup at most the 3rd trading day because I trade just once per day after rigorous pre-market analysis.

My form of trading is capital based. My current trading capital can only earn me $80 per day which is not bad, but the expenses and energy involved is somewhat draining me. Apart from running cost, such as heavy internet usage (over 22 GB) and steady power supply for at least 6 running hours while the market is open, I also have a premium subscription as an individual with Bloomberg Professional, Wallstreet journal, NYSE market, New York Times and Business insider. I somewhat rely on both business, political, economic and social news alongside price action, traders behaviour, last opening/closing quotes, daily market review podcast and volume why analyzing the market.

I want to up my trading capital to the max, because the same energy and expenses involved to earn $80 is the same to earn over $1000 daily provided that there is a trading capital available for such. I can earn x3 of my current daily earnings which will be $240 (#112,800) every working days with a trading capital of $15000 (#7,050,000). Please note that the capital is safe at all times and readily available for withdraw anytime when needed.

I am not the noisy type... I have been to banks and serveral people for capital boost, none was fruitful. I am readily available for any form of security arrangements, I have a landed property in the heart of Alakija, Festac, Lagos State. My entertainment brand is at Wuye, Abuja where I manage creatives. I shuttle between Lagos and Abuja. I am even ready to trade under your watch for the next 3 to 4 months. Nothing can go wrong, I repeat, the invested trading capital is available at all time.

Below is my earning portfolio for the last 3 months which is somewhat ok, but the running expenses and lifestyle is draining me, I want to operate in max capacity and earn more.

You can reach me via WhatsApp (09031317171)

How much did you pay for Bloomberg terminal
Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sorry guys...

We don move!!!

No time to update this thread...

IN BTW...

See "SNIPER ENTRY" below...

THIS IS LEGENDARY!!!

I don shout tire... It could have been $240... Same effort!!!

Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by ViVaMadrid: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
ebuka1997:

How much did you pay for Bloomberg terminal

Which broker is he using?
Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
This makes it the 6th month I have been withdrawing over $1600 consecutively...

I split earnings among associate, the rest funds goes for expenses and schedule auto renewal on several tools...

It could have been over $4800 monthly withdrawals with same effort, energy and expenses if I have the capital...

Capital is 100% save and readily available at any given time upon request...

I have a solid collateral, I have been to banks, I have gingered friends and family but it was to no avail...

I can relocate and trade under your watch pending the time of our engagement...

I am not desperate, It's just so painful that I am not operating in full capacity, I am supposed to be earning 4800 USD monthly not 1600 USD...

It's same effort and expenses, I just need more capital due to the fact that I am a capital based fixed time stock trader...

INVESTED CAPITAL IS ALWAYS SAFE AND READILY AVAILABLE 24/7!

Re: I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! by Sampunk(m): 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
What's this

(1) (Reply)

Qnet Reviews - Is Qnet A Genuine Company? / Flutterwave Has Broken Paypal Back / Make Money By Watching Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.