Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Check Out The Interior Of Adekunle Gold's Music Van - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Interior Of Adekunle Gold's Music Van (2919 Views)

Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Interior Of Adekunle Gold's Music Van by AmeboBook: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
All you fans of Adekunle Gold that have been waiting for Adekunle Gold's listening party plans, COVID-19 has made it impossible for any proper gather. However, the singer announced yesterday on his Instagram page, "I’m bringing myself and the listening party to some special fans at their homes tomorrow".

So have you seen Adekunle Gold yet?

Anyway, he paid a visit to Cool FM in his music van and spoke with On-Air Personality, Do2tun. He permitted that the interior be shown to the public.

You can go to the blog for more pics...

https://www.amebobook.com/check-out-the-interior-of-adekunle-golds-music-van/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Check Out The Interior Of Adekunle Gold's Music Van by bigdammyj: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nice looking

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Interior Of Adekunle Gold's Music Van by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:54am On Aug 20, 2020
Cute......

Talking about Put your money where your mouth is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Interior Of Adekunle Gold's Music Van by div111(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2020
post=93013291:
Cute......

STFU buharist

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Interior Of Adekunle Gold's Music Van by Vyzz: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Check Out The Interior Of Adekunle Gold's Music Van by mkoabiola: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2020
Of what use is the van to his music
Re: Check Out The Interior Of Adekunle Gold's Music Van by Nicepoker(m): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2020
post=93013291:
Cute......

Whenever you manage to subscribe like this . You keep on jumping from thread to thread like a frightened toad.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Interior Of Adekunle Gold's Music Van by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2020
Nicepoker:
Whenever you manage to subscribe like this . You keep on jumping from thread to thread like a frightened toad.
grin grin angry Just Why?
Re: Check Out The Interior Of Adekunle Gold's Music Van by Icechillz(m): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2020
He makes good songs
Re: Check Out The Interior Of Adekunle Gold's Music Van by femi4: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
He's stopped making good songs, that's what money do to you

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Interior Of Adekunle Gold's Music Van by Rushna27(f): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
good for the sight �����
Re: Check Out The Interior Of Adekunle Gold's Music Van by Blackpromise(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
The dude makes good music.

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: Check Out The Interior Of Adekunle Gold's Music Van by RealEzee(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Na Dotun b Dat na grin, better guy

(1) (Reply)

I Got Married When I Was 20 Years Old - Don Jazzy Makes Shocking Revelation / Check Out Photos Of 3 Female Soldiers Who Look Different And Pretty Outside / Ciara, Halle Berry, Or J.lo?: Who's Hotter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.