Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

More Racial Differences, I Hope. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / More Racial Differences, I Hope. (119 Views)

Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] / What Do The Racial Differences In Coronavirus Look Like In Each State? / COVID-19 In Nigeria, Have Peaked And Already Declining? (I Hope So - See Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Racial Differences, I Hope. by sisterln(f): 1:24am On Aug 20, 2020
During the last two weeks (22 July to 4 August), Latin Americans reported the highest number of covid-19 deaths at any time of the summer, an increase of 157% over the previous two weeks. However, some of the recent big increases are due to improved data reporting and transparency in Texas. From July 22 to August, about half of the total number of Latino deaths recorded. Four of them are due to our record of deaths in Texas (2651 new states), some of which may have occurred in the early summer. (on July 21, less than two-thirds of the total deaths in Texas knew race or race, but the changes in reports now account for more than 99% of deaths.)
Re: More Racial Differences, I Hope. by sisterln(f): 4:18am On Aug 24, 2020
I hope there will be no more racial discrimination, and so will the virus

(1) (Reply)

The Dark History Of Fort Detrick Biolab In The United States. / Coronavirus Cases Exceed 50,000 / 89 'ghost' Medical Doctors Uncover On Payroll In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.