Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] (2148 Views)

Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? / NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! / 4 Facts That Might Make You Quit Swimming In Public Pools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
I am very happy you clicked! This post will be all about body positivity.

So. I stumbled on an Instagram page and handpicked some pictures that encourage women to be more confident about how they look - will drop a link later

Though i am not a woman, i have many female friends and have seen so many other ladies struggle with things like weight loss, breast size, hip size and all that.

If you fall in that category, i will start by saying it's perfectly normal to have those things in mind.

I hope these pictures pass a message, give you a new perspective and make you proud of your body as a woman

Continued in the comments

1 Like

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yes! There are so many things that make up a person - and their body is just a tinsy part of it.

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
We can't always have the same body type. Genetics play a huge role.

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yes! There are many men that fantasise a lot. They want perfect bodies that deviate from reality and will always have complaints.

You are you! Your body isn't meant to check off another person's fantasy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
There is no such thing as a perfect body, it is just a social stereotype.

nwaezeemmanuel:
Yes! There are many men that fantasise a lot. They want perfect bodies that deviate from reality and will always have complaints.

You are you! Your body isn't meant to check off another person's fantasy.
Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
I have stretch marks, and a lot of women i know have them. Do you think it's an issue? Absolutely NOT

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
You need to know this, compliments are compliments and nothing more!

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Maintaining a healthy weight is great, but never for once think you have more value if you lose or add some pounds.

The goal is health, not size!

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
However you look, human beings are many times primed to find flaws.

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
If you get these comments from time to time, do not blame yourself.

nwaezeemmanuel:
However you look, human beings are many times primed to find flaws.
Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Your body should please you and is not yours to please or entertain strangers.

Don't pressure yourself

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Every human being has hair growth.

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
It is not terminal.

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
A woman is more than body PARTS.

You are more than someone with boobs, curves and whatever people objectify ladies with.

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Virginity is great, but a virgin is not automatically better than a woman that's not.

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
You are not less of a woman because you have been penetrated

nwaezeemmanuel:
Virginity is great, but a virgin is not automatically better than a woman that's not.
Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
It doesn't matter!

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
If you worry so much about your body, here's a truth you need to know.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
If a guy doesn't approve of your body, it adds zero value.

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
You're not in a competition with anybody

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
smiley

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Finally!

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
You reflect more than what you see in your mirror

nwaezeemmanuel:
Finally!
Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Here's a link to the Instagram page that I took these pictures and illustrations from.

https://instagram.com/feminist?igshid=1ay4l6kq3u3h9

It's a feminism page, i don't agree with all of their views but they help encourage women with body confidence

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by AdeifofGod: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nice one Nwa Eze Emmanuel.

I hope we can all know and believe this.

Body concerns should be about health and nothing more.

Heights, shape, color, size are meant to be different and that own type is not common or socially acceptable does not mean it was not common in the time past or will not become socially acceptable in the future, this is the reason why they are unnecessary.

The image that reads no one will talk about your six packs or size when you are in the grave got me thinking. Thanks again Eze

1 Like

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
You're welcome, very well said.

I really hope to post more like this, so far getting views has been hard (Nairaland is male dominated)

Some guys think I'm not a man just because i post stuff like this grin

AdeifofGod:
Nice one Nwa Eze Emmanuel.

I hope we can all know and believe this.

Body concerns should be about health and nothing more.

Heights, shape, color, size are meant to be different and that own type is not common or socially acceptable does not mean it was not common in the time past or will not become socially acceptable in the future, this is the reason why they are unnecessary.

The image that reads no one will talk about your six packs or size when you are in the grave got me thinking. Thanks again Eze

1 Like

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Before the 2000s the ideal female body formed by society involved a very lean body.

Now, the ideal body (largely influenced by social media and plastic surgery) is a big bust, slim waist and rounded hips.

Another reason why women should not be moved by all these things - they are irrelevant

nwaezeemmanuel:
You're welcome, very well said.

I really hope to post more like this, so far getting views has been hard (Nairaland is male dominated)

Some guys think I'm not a man just because i post stuff like this grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by Uyi168: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cool..

But fat people irrespective of sex should try and trim down.
There is Nothing healthy nor sexy about being fat.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
I know, and i talked about it.

Health is the goal, not size.

What that means is that you can exercise but don't do it because you want to look slimmer. It makes people compare bodies and worry too much.

When i started exercising, i did it because i wanted to get my heart pumping and stay fit. Muscles came later on but that wasn't the primary goal.

Uyi168:
Cool..

1 Like

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hope you know that not everyone will look slim.

I also hope you know a lady can be fat and have it within normal healthy levels.

Uyi168:
Cool..

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by fati2001(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
GREAT WRITE UP.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] by Rendezvou: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Very interesting. Ladies having low self esteem because of their color, size or shape need to read this. Like someone said above, being healthy is the most important. For both male and female, our values are not in our size, colour or body shape.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saturday Health Tip / Where Can I Find arm guards to buy / 5 Best Food Supplements For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.