Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year (1025 Views)

Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial / Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos / Man Raping A Teenage Girl In Kogi Caught & Beaten By Angry Youths. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year by Ilal: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2020
Prophet Kandaya of Christ Kingdom Healing and Deliverance Ministries was beaten up by angry congregates last week for insisting through his preaching that 2020 is still a great year and people should give more to the church than they did before to provoke God’s abundance blessings.

The man of God whose church is located in Chipata, Mchinji and attracts members from Zambia and Malawi re-opened his normal church services amid Covid-19 lockdown regulations and called his grand reopening services: Punishing Coronavirus with the sharp shooter Prophet Kandaya.

A member who attended the services said that the man of God preached that people should give more than they have ever done because 2020 is a great year for those who will provoke God’s abundance blessings.

“Things are too hard for anyone now and we thought coming to church would offer a relief to our sorrow’s but the who preaching centered on giving more so that we avoid Coronavirus.

This angered some people who started shouting while others went straight to him and started assaulting him,” he said.

“Things are hard for all of us but telling us to give more than we have ever done was unfair because things are very hard for everyone.

He is rich and might not understand how life is for most of us,” explained the church member.

According to further information, it was upon the intervention of women who stood up for the man of God and rescued him from angry men.

The man of God has since closed down the church for now but has promised to curse everyone who put his hand on him.

Source : https://ojblitz.com/clergyman-beaten-by-angry-congregants/
Re: Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year by Righteousness89(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2020
Sounds Funny but the Pastor is Right!

It's Being a Great Year..
A year where Bible Prophecies are being Fulfilled in our Eyes

A year where so Many people across the Globe had to Accept Jesus Christ due to the Events Hitting them

A Year where People had to Depend on God seeing that Money, Technology, Science etc has Failed..

A Year where Certain people who felt they were Strong men and could do
Anyhow have been laid to rest..

A Year where Despite all the Shakings, you and I are still alive..

It's being a GREAT YEAR INDEED..

And Greater things are still Gonna Happen!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2020
don't provoke an hungry man...the man or god should know better now

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year by chronology(f): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2020
Angry sheep

Re: Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year by playapayaski: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2020
Lols burn the idiot.. All they know is taking taking and more taking. Thieves, how many of them gave back during this pandemic? Mtcheew
Re: Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year by FullBlastLight: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
D congregants acted erroneously on d prompting of a congealed thought!

How exactly has dis yr not being a great one so far?

Methinks it all depends on whichever perspective anyone looks at it, cos it's both positively & negatively great indeed!
Re: Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year by Donzion77(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
Person no fit preach again in peace. Lol
Re: Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year by 3gpvids: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hunger is a bastard choi!
Re: Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year by uvie66: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sounds Funny but the Pastor is Right!

It's Being a Great Year..
A year where Bible Prophecies are being Fulfilled in our Eyes

A year where so Many people across the Globe had to Accept Jesus Christ due to the Events Hitting them

A Year where People had to Depend on God seeing that Money, Technology, Science etc has Failed..

A Year where Certain people who felt they were Strong men and could do
Anyhow have been laid to rest..

A Year where Despite all the Shakings, you and I are still alive..

It's being a GREAT YEAR INDEED..

And Greater things are still Gonna Happen!
Great year my arse...
Re: Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year by kabillionaire(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
They didn't beat him enough, scammers everywhere.
Very soon, that's what we'll start doing to them in this country.
Just imagine, the other day, a lady came to give me a pamphlet (tract) on a Saturday; as she was stepping away, she said by the way, church is the next day I should attend unfailingly.
I called her back and asked her whether her church brought any palliative to me or anyone on my street.
Nonsense.
Re: Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
Shuo! The year no balance at all!

Re: Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year by JustBeingFrank(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Some people are just insensitive.

Why would he say that, no minding the fact that some of his church members might have lost alot due to the pandemic.
Re: Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year by Perogbangba(f): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
lol. The members no get joy at all so.
Re: Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year by 2special(m): 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
Well, we are not in an ordinary year, 2020 is the gate into a new decade. No one can escape change in 2020.Personal and global shifts are being forced into the experiences of the human conditions. It can never happen to me is the language of the naive....Caution is the energy of Life cuz too many major events shaking, humbling and unlocking the curiosity of the entire world.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year by RudyNerdy: 4:56am On Aug 21, 2020
2special:
Well, we are not in an ordinary year, 2020 is the gate into a new decade. No one can escape change in 2020.Personal and global shifts are being forced into the experiences of the human conditions. It can never happen to me is the language of the naive....Caution is the energy of Life cuz too many major events shaking, humbling and unlocking the curiosity of the entire world.
but 2000 was a year that ushered in a new decade but things wasn't worse like this

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year by Jabioro: 6:27am On Aug 21, 2020
Dem for break his neck..if by now he is in the hospital...he wouldn't have mouth to bear curse
Re: Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year by Webmannigeria: 6:44am On Aug 21, 2020
Chai....Wetin Daura no go see for London

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers In House , Kindly Help Me On This....... / Why Are Nigerian Feminists Full Of Hate And Envy? They Now Trending #notallsars / Gory Photos As Two Graduates Die, Many Injured In Fatal Car Accident (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.