Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

How To Start A Whatsapp Tv And Make At Least N50, 000 Monthly - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start A Whatsapp Tv And Make At Least N50, 000 Monthly (6029 Views)

How To Unban A Whatsapp Number In 2022/2023 / How To Activate 200MB For N50 On MTN, Valid For 14 Days / How To Make At Least N50,000 In A Month As An Affiliate Marketer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Whatsapp Tv And Make At Least N50, 000 Monthly by JosWatchDog(m): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2020
Full guide on how to start a WhatsApp Tv easily and make 6 figure income from it: The year 2020 is upon us again. It’s that time of the year everyone announces their new year resolution, sets goals, and emphasizes how to make more money, etc.

This is now a tradition for most people, but the sad truth is, 90% of people who do this every year end up not taking any action to make such pronouncements and dream come alive. Don’t be among these pairs of people. Procrastination is a dream killer cure yourself of it!

How are you planning on starting the year 2020?
Do you know you can make enough money to foot all your bills by just using your WhatsApp account to entertain people? In this article, I will be teaching you how you can make six figures income from WhatsApp.

If you are an active Whatsapp user, maybe you must have come across some of your contacts who branded their name and ended it with a TV. (Example; Santos TV, Ancestors TV, Freaky TV, jtcblog TV, etc.

If you have come across contacts with such names, just know that they are running a TV using their WhatsApp account and they are making good money from it daily.

As you read on, I will guide you on how to set up your own WhatsApp TV, How to grow your contact lists, how to increase your WhatsApp status view, and how to make money from it. But before that let me explain some important keywords.

What is WhatsApp?

Whatsapp is a social media platform that individuals or organizations use to communicate (send messages, files, contacts, documents, and other supported files) to friends, family, and business partners globally. The app is used by over 1.2billion people all-round the globe.

Virtually everyone reading this article, have WhatsApp installed on their smartphone.

What if I don’t have WhatsApp installed on my phone? That’s not a problem. See how you could install it below.

How to install WhatsApp on your Android phone
If you don’t have the app installed on your Andriod phone, follow these simple steps to get that done.

Meet your friend who has the app on their phone to help you transfer a copy to your phone. This can be done using Bluetooth or Xender. Or
Go to Google play store and download it from there.
How to download and Install WhatsApp from Google play store
Follow these simples steps below to successfully install and run WhatsApp on your Andriod smartphone.

1. Launch the Google play store app on your Android phone
2. Use the search box, type the keyword “WhatsApp” or “WhatsApp messenger” and Click on search.
3. Click on the app and tap on install
4. After the installation is done, launch the application by clicking open
5. Click on accept and continue
6. Provide your phone number and select your country code (WhatsApp automatically detect which country you are and set it as default) so all you need to do is input your phone number
7. Click on next and allow WhatsApp to verify your phone number
8. You would be asked to restore your backups (this is possible only if you have your last chats backed up. But as a new user, just click on continue
9. Select a name for your account (Any name of your choice)
10. Click on done.

That’s all on how to download and install WhatsApp on your Android phone.

How to install WhatsApp on your iPhone
If you don’t have the app installed on your iPhone, follow these simple steps to get that done.

Meet your friend who has the app on their phone to help you transfer a copy to your own phone. This can be done using Air droid.
Go to the Apple App Store and download it from there.
How to download and Install WhatsApp from the Apple App store
Follow these simples steps below to successfully install and run WhatsApp on your iPhone.

1. Launch the Apple App Store on your iPhone
2. Use the search box, type the keyword “WhatsApp” or “WhatsApp messenger” and Click on search.
3. Tap on it and click on install
4. After the installation is done, launch the application by clicking open
5. Click on accept and continue

6. Provide your phone number and select your country code (WhatsApp automatically detect which country you are and set it as default) so all you need to do is input your phone number
7. Click on next and allow WhatsApp to verify your phone number
8. You would be asked to restore your backups (this is possible only if you have your last chats backed up. But as a new user, just click on continue
9. Select a name for your account (Any name of your choice)
10. Click on done.

That’s all on how to download and install WhatsApp on your iPhone.

Now that we are all set, it’s time to learn what WhatsApp TV is all about and how to make money from it.

What is WhatsApp Television (WhatsApp TV)?

This is when you use your WhatsApp account to entertain your contacts through your status.

When you keep hearing WhatsApp TV, just know it when someone uses their account to share informative, educating, and funny memes on their status.

Note: WhatsApp TV is not an App on its own. It’s the regular WhatsApp has installed on your smartphone. But this time around, you treat as a business entity.

Can we earn money from WhatsApp?

Answering the question above, the answer is YES!. You can earn money from WhatsApp if you utilize the app effectively. This is possible through status or broadcast advertisement. As you read on, I will further explain this for a better understanding.

How WhatsApp TV earn money?
WhatsApp TV owners earn money on a daily basis through advertisements. They get paid for every advert they post on their status. This is possible when an individual or a business entity contacts you to help them publicize their products or services, as the TV owner, you charge them a certain amount of money for the service rendered.

You can choose to charge them daily, weekly, or monthly depends on your agreement with them.

How does WhatsApp make money in Nigeria?
They make money by turning their personal account into a business entity. Or better still set up a different account for business. (This could be as a public figure or as an influencer). They help individuals and business owners create awareness and in return get paid directly for the service rendered.

How can I monetize my WhatsApp status?
You can monetize your WhatsApp status by running adverts for people and get paid in return. But this is only possible when you have huge status views.

As a WhatsApp TV owner, your only chance of making money is when you have lots of status views (people viewing your status).

You don’t expect to be getting just 35-60 status views and expect anyone to pay you for advertisement.

But in cases where you get up to 100-5,000 status views, you can be making at least N20, 000 daily from adverts.

How do I increase my status views?
If you want your WhatsApp status views to increase, you need to post content that people love much and this is only possible when you have a lot of contacts.

You cant have many views without you having a lot of contacts despite posting good content.

Now that you have known all this, I bet you are already eager to set up your own TV but probably confused about which of the app to use for this. WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business?

WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business (WA Business) Which Is Best To Run A WhatsApp TV?
This is one of the pressing questions asked by those who wish to start their own WhatsApp TV.

Wondering or confused about which of this app one can use to run a WhatsApp TV? Answering this question, I would say that both apps can handle it, but personally, WhatsApp Business (WA Business) is highly recommended.

Why WhatsApp Business (WA Business) Is Best Choice For Running A WhatsApp TV
Using WhatsApp business to run your TV would give you the following branding and make your TV stand out

Logo appearance
Option to set up your business details
Message Statistics
Automated greetings and away messages
Quick reply templates
Group chat with meaningful labels
Registration with a landline number
1. Logo appearance
The WhatsApp business has a redesigned logo that differentiates it with the main WhatsApp. It also has a different color (darker green) while the main WhatsApp has lighter green color.

The fact that at the top of your chat window, you have WhatsApp business boldly written. This gives anyone who sees it the impression that the account is strictly for business.

2. Option to set up your business details
With WA Business, you have the option to set up your business or TV details when you click on the business settings.

These details would be displayed to your customers (contacts) as it will save you a lot of stress to explain to them what you do or what your TV is all about.

3. Message Statistics
With WA business, you can see the total number of messages sent and delivered. This will help you know how people are responding to your sent messages.

4. Automated greetings and away messages
This is one of the features that make WA Business an amazing one, especially for those who are genuinely using it business.

The app can help you respond to messages automatically when you are offline at the same time leave a greeting message to new or existing customers (contacts).

This is only possible when you set up the automated greetings and aways messages option.

Also, you can customize these messages to whatever you feel is right for your contacts to see when they send you a message.

5. Quick reply templates
I use this feature most of the time. If you have a product or service, you render to customers, and you noticed that new or existing customers have frequently asked questions, instead of passing through the stress of answering them all the time, you can set up a quick reply with an answer to the FAQ, and when your customers ask you such a question, they automatically get an answer to it without you having to do that yourself.

6. Group chat with meaningful labels
With WA business, you can easily group your contacts. This simply means you can group those new contacts as this will help you differentiate new and existing contacts.

7. Registration with a landline number
Just as you know, you can only register on the normal WhatsApp with your regular phone number, but with WA Business, you can register an account with a landline.

Can we have both WhatsApp and WA Business On The Same Device?
I know you must be wondering if one can use both apps on their smartphone at the same time.

The answer to that question is YES!. You can have both the apps, i.e. WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business (WA Business) on the same phone but with a different phone number.

This is advisable if you really want to treat your WhatsApp TV as a full business entity, you can use the WhatsApp Business to run your TV and use the normal WhatsApp as your personal account.

How WhatsApp TV Works And Chances Of Making Money From It
Traffic is the only sure way to earn a dime online. So before you make money from your TV, you need to have a lot of subscribers (contacts) because the more contacts you have, determines the number of WhatsApp status views you get.

Imagine Mr. A have just 50 contacts and Mr. B has 1-5,000 contacts, which of them do you think will be having a more status view? Mr. B for sure!!!

How To Set Up Your Own TV And Start Making At Least N50,000 Monthly In 2020

Like I have stressed in the cause of writing this article, without having enough traffic you can never earn a dime online, this is applicable to WhatsApp TV, if you don’t have enough contacts viewing your status, you will not make a dime too.

NOTE: Not all posts you see on peoples WhatsApp status are posted for fun or just because they wanted to post it. Most of them are called sponsored posts or adverts (People paid to have it posted).

WhatsApp TV owners who know what they are doing and have the right tips earn good money from their TV by giving shoutouts, placing adverts, and selling products through their status and broadcast list.

You automatically become a social media influencer when you own a WhatsApp TV and have a good number of persons viewing your status.

Some TV owners charge N2,000 for 24hours per post. Now calculate 2,000 x 30. It’s roughy N60,000 in just a month.

How does that feel? Great right? Sure. So what are you waiting for to start your own WhatsApp TV?

Do you need help in setting up your own WhatsApp TV or you already have a TV but wish to;

1. Get my working tips on how to get over 1,000 contacts or more daily

2. Know hidden secrets of what existing WhatsApp TV owers are not doing right so you could correct it and beat then in the game?

3. Do you need my top secrets on how I was able to get over 20,000 contacts and how I successfully saved them all to my google account?

If YES is the answer to all the above questions, then tap here: https://litetechguide.com/start-whatsapp-tv-make-money-in-2020/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Start A Whatsapp Tv And Make At Least N50, 000 Monthly by Vyzz: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2020
Informative....

Won't be easy

Isn't for all

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Whatsapp Tv And Make At Least N50, 000 Monthly by JosWatchDog(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: How To Start A Whatsapp Tv And Make At Least N50, 000 Monthly by walkwithEnoch(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Try going straight to the point before your users lose focus.
Re: How To Start A Whatsapp Tv And Make At Least N50, 000 Monthly by werisetogether(m): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
JosWatchDog:
Full guide on how to start a WhatsApp Tv easily and make 6 figure income from it:

Thanks for sharing.

Pretty detailed
Re: How To Start A Whatsapp Tv And Make At Least N50, 000 Monthly by 7upnigeria: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
Has anyone made money from this? I just stumbled on it now.
Re: How To Start A Whatsapp Tv And Make At Least N50, 000 Monthly by MaxwelllordPOs: 11:32am On May 27, 2023
Welcome to *Maxwell Lord’s POs Enterprise* I would like to bring to your notice that i sell and register Point-Of-Sale Terminal(POS)
We have different types..
Moniepoint✅ Opay✅ Palmpay✅ Nomba✅ Kipapay ✅
Location Delta Oghara
https:////+2348167996505
Re: How To Start A Whatsapp Tv And Make At Least N50, 000 Monthly by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 27, 2023
2021 IG account for sale

(1) (Reply)

Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour / Best Web Hosting Company In Lagos? / Nigeria Loses N3.76B To Foreign Domain Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.