Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

How To Unban A Whatsapp Number In 2022/2023 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Unban A Whatsapp Number In 2022/2023 (2478 Views)

How To Start A Whatsapp Tv And Make At Least N50, 000 Monthly / How To Unban My Site Url Link / How To Register For Vat Number In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unban A Whatsapp Number In 2022/2023 by jayjay5oxide(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
According to WhatsApp’s help centre, the reason for a WhatsApp ban may border on suspicion of scams, spam and any other activity that violates WhatsApp’s terms of service.

Another common reason could be that several other WhatsApp users have reported your WhatsApp number for something that threatens their safety or that generally violates WhatsApp’s privacy policy.

Notwithstanding what the reason for your WhatsApp (number) ban is, you could be lucky to have the ban lifted by trying one of the methods suggested in this post. To find out how to unban your WhatsApp number, endeavour to read this post further.

What You Should Know Before Seeking to Unban Your Banned WhatsApp Number

Whether the banned WhatsApp number belongs to you or a friend, relative, etc., one thing you should first note is that a WhatsApp ban could be any temporary ban or permanent ban. While the permanent ban means that a banned number is permanently restricted from accessing WhatsApp, the temporary ban is simply a sort of restriction which typically lasts between 24 hours and 10 days.

If the ban on your WhatsApp number is temporary, you may rest assured that WhatsApp will lift the ban within the stated timeframe. But given that WhatsApp has imposed a permanent ban on your number, it would be very hard –or even impossible –for you to have the ban lifted by WhatsApp.

The bottom line about unbanning a banned WhatsApp number is that provided the ban is temporary, WhatsApp will most likely unban the number. You might just have to wait for the temporary ban to be lifted within the earlier-stated timeframe. But in the case of a permanent ban, WhatsApp is unlikely to lift the ban because this ban means the banned number can no longer access WhatsApp.

If you can neither figure out whether your WhatsApp ban is temporary nor wait for the usual timeframe it takes WhatsApp to lift a temporary ban, we suggest that you try any of the methods for unbanning a WhatsApp number. You might even be lucky to have a seemingly permanent ban lifted through one of these methods.

Unbanning a WhatsApp Number

Contacting WhatsApp Support

This is likely the first method you should try in any attempt to have your WhatsApp number unbanned. If you’d like to use this method, simply try to access WhatsApp using the banned number. Just as expected, there’ll be a message implying that “Your phone number ......... ... is banned from using WhatsApp. Contact support for help.”

Once you see the message above, click the support button attached to the message. After that, you’ll be able to state your problem, which is perhaps the fact that your WhatsApp number has been banned and the reason why you think it was banned. If you’re pretty sure that you haven’t violated WhatsApp’s terms of service, privacy policy, etc., you may state that you believe WhatsApp mistakenly banned your number. You may also attach screenshots, though doing that is optional.

After stating the problem and attaching screenshots, click the Next button. The subsequent page presents you with various links on what you might want to do such as requesting your account information, restoring your chat history, etc., but since there’s apparently no link here implying “How to unban your WhatsApp number,” you’ll have to scroll down to and click the This doesn’t answer my question option.

WhatsApp will subsequently present you with an email that already contains your message. You’ll have to send this email to WhatsApp’s support, but before doing that, endeavour to clearly explain why you think your WhatsApp number was wrongly banned. Ensure to also modify the recipient’s email address to support@whatsapp.com before sending the (email) message.

Sending an Unban Request to WhatsApp

If you think the first method above is rather long, you may simply log in to your email account and compose an email. The content of this email should explicitly explain your use of WhatsApp or why you’re convinced that you haven’t violated WhatsApp’s terms or privacy policy. You should also request that WhatsApp lift the ban.

After that, send the email to WhatsApp’s support via the email address support@whatsapp.com.

Changing Your Mode of Accessing WhatsApp

If you’re unable to get your WhatsApp ban lifted through any of the earlier methods, we suggest you change your mode of using WhatsApp probably by accessing the messaging app via a VPN. You can choose one of the free-to-use VPNs out there for this purpose.

We understand that this (VPN suggestion) isn’t actually a way of unbanning your WhatsApp number, but it could be your last resort if the suggested methods of unbanning the number proved futile.

Besides accessing WhatsApp via a VPN, using a different number is another way of gaining access to WhatsApp after a WhatsApp ban. Just like our VPN suggestion, this also doesn’t in any way unban the banned WhatsApp number. It only serves to give you a new WhatsApp account using a different (phone) number.

If you think your WhatsApp (number) ban is temporary, you might want to wait for WhatsApp to lift the ban. In that case, there’s probably no need for you to change your WhatsApp number yet. But if your WhatsApp number remains banned after 10 days, and despite having sent an unban request to WhatsApp’s support, you may proceed to change your WhatsApp number.

source: https://ngsup.com/how-to-unban-a-whatsapp-number-in-2022/
Re: How To Unban A Whatsapp Number In 2022/2023 by Carthaporo: 1:38am On Jun 26, 2023
I was banned for nothing I don't know what I did wrong and its frustrating me
Re: How To Unban A Whatsapp Number In 2022/2023 by Kingrshd3: 10:12pm On Jan 18
They banned me today too óò all because I was trying to add.more members toy group
Re: How To Unban A Whatsapp Number In 2022/2023 by obembet(f): 8:24am On Mar 14
Kingrshd3:
They banned me today too óò all because I was trying to add.more members toy group

How long does it take to unaban you bro
Re: How To Unban A Whatsapp Number In 2022/2023 by obembet(f): 8:25am On Mar 14
Carthaporo:
I was banned for nothing I don't know what I did wrong and its frustrating me

They banned me today all because I was trying to add someone to group
Re: How To Unban A Whatsapp Number In 2022/2023 by Kingrshd3: 10:40pm On Mar 14
obembet:

How long does it take to unaban you bro

Exactly 1 month 30days
Re: How To Unban A Whatsapp Number In 2022/2023 by obembet(f): 3:00pm On Mar 15
Kingrshd3:

Exactly 1 month 30days

Thank you, my account is back

(1) (Reply)

Pls: How Can I Bypass Websense Filter / Naijaloft.com the nigerian forum / Pidgin English Wiki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.