Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

For Lovers Of South-south History And Literature, This Will Interest You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / For Lovers Of South-south History And Literature, This Will Interest You (254 Views)

What is the difference between English literature and literature in English / Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos / Wole Soyinka Receiving The Nobel Award For Literature In 1986(throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Lovers Of South-south History And Literature, This Will Interest You by SomiNJ: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2020
So I stumbled and fell on these journal websites

1. Icheke Journal of South-South History
www.ichekejournal.com

and

2. Port Harcourt Journal of History and Diplomatic Studies
www.phjhds.com

I thought we had lost our historical roots, but finding these out made my day

Rich papers and publications about the South-South Nigeria, over 300 of them.

From music, to culture, to tradition, to myths and legends, etc

Apart from reading, you can also publish with them too.

Go check them out and thank me later

www.ichekejournal.com and www.phjhds.com

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

A Hinge Of Faith / A New Birth Day / Poets Never Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.