Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter (1928 Views)

Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Last
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Last week I visited Enugu and was impressed about their waste management.
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by VicUkegbu(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
RuddyFusion:
What's the Location?
Ngwa road in Aba
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Area4Area: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

You should understand what's going on!

These bigoted nutters are Igbo impostors....trying to pass themselves off as Igbo! Their actions are driven by a intense hatred or dislike for Igbos. They want to demarket Alaigbo in any way possible, and also make it look like there's no unity amongst us....that one Igbo state is always fighting another! Don't underestimate the amount of bile they have for us.....they've been at this for about 7 years now, and can carry on for another 7! shocked

They've really got it in for us and need help ASAP! smiley
Guilty conscience or do I call it inferiority complex, always blaming others for your misfortune instead of rectifying it, next you'd blame is God himself
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Oracleforce: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
GTkester:

Ewu. At least it's still better than oshogbo the headquarters of ritualism and skull mining

I can see you are in deep pain because of my mention...if Oshogbo is the headquarters of ritualists, what will you call okija, isalangua okigwe to mention but few where Amadioah is fully in control of the land and it inhabitants...

You can not separate voodoo from the entire nyamiri region...your Catholic religion is just a cover-up...Igbo people know what they believe and worship....
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
gangstarmonk:

I'm sure there are places designated for dumping of refuse in Aba, Umuahia and the rest of the urban settlements in Abia State.

What do the people do on sanitation days?
Going about looking for money? Hustling abi?

My dear, "Cleanliness is next to Godliness" they say.
The people united in keeping their place clean before calling on thee government if the heaps of refuse are not evacuated.

Think about community service. Charity begins at home.
You are right too

Everybody has a role to play.

It's well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by RuddyFusion(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
VicUkegbu:

Ngwa road in Aba

Ngwa road is broad..we have Ngwa road by east and mosque

Which part of Ngwa road , which street / or road in Ngwa road is this?

1 Like

Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Charleys: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Makinde government is only over a year old

1)And he has tarred Three roads I know of

Ibadan Iseyin road

Ibadan Airport road

Apata market road

2)Completed a Dam begined by Ajimobi

Eleyele water dam

Oyetola's government is a little over two years old and has tried despite difficult financial situation of the state.

Ikpezu's government is over Five years old and we can't stop seeing the rot in Aba the capital of his NGWa people.

Ordinary Flyover has taken him four years and still counting to complete.

I will repeat no myself because you didn't understand me,

Ikpeazu did more projects in his first tenure than makinde and Oyetola will ever do in their first tenure. I hope you understand me now.

They will never accomplish what ikpeazu has accomplished in his first tenure as Governor.

Makinde is still begging the state house of assembly to approve a loan that he can use to do some developments and the house is scared of signing it.

Oyetola's hand is tied due to aregbe Rascal's loans.
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Iamgrey5(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
Charleys:

I will repeat no myself because you didn't understand me,

Ikpeazu did more projects in his first tenure than makinde and Oyetola will ever do in their first tenure. I hope you understand me now.

They will never accomplish what ikpeazu has accomplished in his first tenure as Governor.

Makinde is still begging the state house of assembly to approve a loan that he can use to do some developments and the house is scared of signing it.

Oyetola's hand is tied due to aregbe Rascal's loans.
@ emboldened is his second loan
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Charleys: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened is his second loan

Now I see why the state house is scared of signing those loans, the truth is makinde is at crossroads here.

Get more loans and "perform" so the people can vote you for second term therefore putting the citizens in poverty due to debt.

Or don't get loans thereby saving the state from poverty and get booted out in his first tenure.

If I was him I will go for more loans after all at the end he'll never payback, it's the people of Oyo state that will suffer it.

But the people are scared... The state house of assembly
Re: Waste Takes Over Abandoned Government Roads In Aba, Abia State- Sahara Reporter by Charleys: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
L

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Destiny Of The Entire World Will Be Determined Today - FFK / Breaking: Court Dismisses Certificate Forgery Case Against Obaseki / Azikiwe's Strong Opposition To Seccesion ~1975.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.