Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Should they be rattled by this. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should they be rattled by this. (569 Views)

My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me, Says Osinbajo’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should they be rattled by this. by elated177: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Habakkuk 2:13 Has not YHVH Almighty determined
that the people’s labor is only fuel for the fire,
that the nations exhaust themselves for nothing?
14 For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of YHVH
as the waters cover the sea.

The slaves of Satan and the demons are only expending their little spiritual energy for nothing. YAHVEH Almighty will continue to use this his humble saint, elated177, to determine how the sun shines on them, when and to what extent the rain falls on them, when and how thunder and lightning roar and blaze in the sky and when the wind blows and whether it will touch them or not. There is nothing they can do to stop or change his will.

They, the slaves of Satan and the demons can hate, despise and try to detract me from now to the next one thousand years, they will never be able to alter the will of Yahveh Almighty.

The agents of Satan and the demons in my neighborhood will do everything their masters, Satan and the demons, instruct them to do against me, elated177, the saint of Yahushua the Messiah, including generating smoke and fumes at the middle of the night, making unnecessary loud noise at any time of the day or night, spraying fumigants and other poisonous substances at night or day, they will continue to suffer perpetual humiliation, frustration, emptiness and failure.

It has nothing to do with physical wealth. Even Satan and the demons can give wealth. What the saint possesses, which is what the servants of Satan and the demons covet, they, the servants of Satan and the demons, will never possess, not even a miniscule. Therefore, they will continue to wallow in utter frustration and emptiness.

Let the servants of Satan and the demons initiate and use our mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, relations, friends, neighbours, colleagues, etc, and attempt to use any of them to get to us, in order to mislead, confuse or manipulate us, it will continue to be efforts in absolute futility. Whenever the sword of judgement of Yahveh El Shaddai falls, it will fall on them and their would-be willing tool, be it our mother, father, brother, sister, relation, friend, neighbor or colleague.

Let them continue to display nudity and continue to attempt to seduce us from now to the next 500 hundred years, they are never going to separate us from the love of our Father in heaven, YAHVEH Almighty. He, our Father in heaven, has loved us, his servants, with an everlasting love. No amount of satanic, witchcraft manipulation will ever alter or quench that love.

This is YAHVEH's promise to the enemies of his Light and Righteousness who are working against those whose ways are upright:

Habakkuk 2:15 “Woe to him who gives drink to his neighbors,
pouring it from the wineskin till they are drunk,
so that he can gaze on their naked bodies!
16 You will be filled with shame instead of glory.
Now it is your turn! Drink and let your unclothedness be exposed!
The cup from YHVH's right hand is coming around to you,
and disgrace will cover your glory.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Should they be rattled by this. by elated177: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
There is no shred of ambiguity in the message.
Re: Should they be rattled by this. by elated177: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2020
Jeremiah 33:25 But I, YHVH, have made a covenant with day and night, and I have made the laws that control control earth and sky.
Re: Should they be rattled by this. by elated177: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2020
Job 32:7 I thought, ‘Age should speak;
    advanced years should teach wisdom.’
8 But it is the spirit in a person,
    the breath of the Almighty, that gives them understanding.
9 It is not only the old who are wise,
    not only the aged who understand what is right.
Re: Should they be rattled by this. by ggirl4real: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
OP, this looks like warfare prayer than preaching o
Re: Should they be rattled by this. by elated177: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ggirl4real, you must realize that anyone who chooses the righteous walk has stepped into warfare. The righteous walk is not a walk in the park. There are very wicked forces working around the clock and seeking to pull the honest and righteous people away from the righteous walk.

As saints of Yahushua the Messiah, we fight wars, but not with physical weapons such as guns, swords, wood or stones.
Re: Should they be rattled by this. by ggirl4real: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
elated177:
Ggirl4real, you must realize that anyone who chooses the righteous walk has stepped into warfare. The righteous walk is not a walk in the park. There are very wicked forces working around the clock and seeking to pull the honest and righteous people away from the righteous walk.

As saints of Yahushua the Messiah, we fight wars, but not with physical weapons such as guns, swords, wood or stones.

Can't God just kill Satan and all the demons and give Christians permanent freedom.

I don't like war or warfare.

I don't like fights, whether spiritual or physical.

I just want to live my simple life in peace, not having to worry about one demon or Satan who is trying to destroy me.

I can't cope with such a life.

1 Like

Re: Should they be rattled by this. by elated177: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
ggirl4real:

Can't God just kill Satan and all the demons and give Christians permanent freedom.

I just want to live my simple life in peace, not having to worry about one demon or Satan who is trying to destroy me.

I don't have time for this kind of reasoning.
Re: Should they be rattled by this. by elated177: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
It is obvious that many people were rattled by this message.

Our fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, friends, neighbors, colleagues, etc, are not supposed to be pertubbed by this kind of message, unless, of course, they make themselves available to the enemy as a tool to be used against us.

If they do, the Sword of judgement of Yahveh Almighty will fall on both them and the enemy.
Re: Should they be rattled by this. by Kobojunkie: 5:46am On Oct 31, 2020
ggirl4real:
Who says God wants to Kill Satan to begin with? I mean that is the popular narrative but when you open the Bible to read from the beginning way through to the gospels, you will find that Satan is sparsely mentioned as God's adversary in the Old Testament. Matter of fact, Satan plays more of a servant role to God in the Old Testament, through to the Gospels - testing the resolve of those who claim to be of God, with God's permission by the way. We see this in the book of Job, In the Gospels were Satan tested Jesus Christ, and even where Jesus Christ informs Peter, after the last supper, that Satan had asked to have him, Peter tested,

Luke 22 vs 31-34 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31. “Satan has asked to test you men like a farmer tests his wheat. O Simon, Simon,[c]
32. I have prayed that you will not lose your faith! Help your brothers be stronger when you come back to me.”
33. But Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, I am ready to go to jail with you. I will even die with you!”
34. But Jesus said, “Peter, before the rooster crows tomorrow morning, you will say you don’t know me. You will say this three times.”
When Jesus Christ told Peter of Satan's intentions, Jesus Christ did not pray warfare prayer... He instead prayed for people not to lose his faith. Compare that sort of prayer to what many Christians pray together claiming they do so to ward off Satan, and one has to wonder if Jesus Christ was clueless of the need to ward pray against Satan, or if the Christians today indeed worship this same Jesus Christ described in the Gospels who never once prayed any "warfare prayer" in all His time teaching His followers.
Re: Should they be rattled by this. by elated177: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Deuteronomy 13:6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the YHVH your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

Deuteronomy 33:9 He said of his father and mother, ‘I have no regard for them.’ He did not recognize his brothers or acknowledge his own children, but he watched over your word and guarded your covenant.

Matthew 10:37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

The message is clear.

Let the servants of Satan and the demons initiate and use our mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, relations, friends, neighbours, colleagues, etc, and attempt to use any of them to get to us, in order to mislead, confuse or manipulate us, it will continue to be efforts in absolute futility. Whenever the sword of judgement of Yahveh El Shaddai falls, it will fall on them and their would-be willing tool, be it our mother, father, brother, sister, relation, friend, neighbor or colleague.
Re: Should they be rattled by this. by elated177: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Matthew 18:6

KJ
But whoso shall cause one of these little ones who believe in Me to fall, it were better for him that a millstone were hung about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

AMP
but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble and sin [by leading him away from My teaching], it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone [as large as one turned by a donkey] hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

NIV
“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Anyone who willingly submits himself or herself to Satan and the demons in order to be used as a tool against the Righteous Walk of the saints of Yahushua the Messiah is no different from Satan and the demons. Such an individual must be treated like the demons.

(1) (Reply)

President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) / Why Did God Buried Moses Himself??? / Christ Is The Eternally Blessed God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.