Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto (87382 Views)

Dorathy Gave BrightO A Mouth Action (BBNaija Reunion) / Brighto Evicted From Big Brother House + How Viewers Voted / Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by Ishilove: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
mariahAngel:

Dorathy ma nii
Will she die if she covers up her private parts? undecided

1 Like

Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by JaneYave(f): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
This game strategy is way out of place.Why intrude into a peaceful union.Everyone is purely responsible for their choice of partner.This is a mystery only love can tell.Anyway,l blame Bright.Let your secret always remain in your heart.
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by earnit5: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
dis brightO nah one motherfucker snitcher
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by lomprico(m): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
beware of people like bright!

sneaky bastard
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by Holuwasegun1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
This guy just wan shake table and table leg don break sef
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Major turn off: snitching / gossiping backstabbing and betrayal. Coming from a female, well... because we know sometimes women talk too much..reason I have more male buddies in my small cycle..but gossiping from a guy?? Amebo? Oh, no no no. If you want to be a guy, be one and stop confusing nature.
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by Rahmanjargo(m): 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kweensavvy:
Major turn off: snitching / gossiping. Coming from a female, it's excusable because we know sometimes women talk too much... but from a guy?? Amebo? Oh, no no no. If you want to be a guy, be one and stop confusing nature.
Hypocrisy of the highest level.

Shut up please, i pity the unlucky man that will end up with a fish brain like you
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by IvarTheBoneless: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ishilove:
Who is this person in the middle nitori Olorun?? embarassed

Olo-Oyan of Omu Kingdom.

1 Share

Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by XOGBADO(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
SoftP:
This p*ssy niggar be acting like a weaker vessel’

Hate to hear we are from same state cry

How does His wife’s age got to do with his competition

France President is way younger than his wife, yet they rule the world.
Like the saying, take off the dirt from ur eyes before helping others.
An evangelist taking lead in an immoral show, what an irony

Wait, Is he actually an Evangelist?? shocked
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by Barney001: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Little finger angry
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by Adetee17(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
SoftP:

He's not an Evangelist, that flyer was photoshopped...
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by Queenben(f): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
All is well Biko

Nairaland Forum
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by gracechellar(f): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
bbbabes:
This BrightO will pull down the house

85m at stake.. Na game
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by gracechellar(f): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
Odunolumide:
Gossip Land....mtchew

That's not gossip. It's a game. They don't have access to phones or tv so the only thing they can talk about is themselves. The praise guy should have kept his private life to himself
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by gracechellar(f): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
Trimque2k1:

Owan people in Edo state are never going to change, Just see BrightO reping their back stabbing attitude on national TV...

It's a game and not cultural display. Don't take it to heary
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by SolexxBarry(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
SoftP:

Stop this sshit, that pics is doctored, he is not an evangelist
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by Chirowman(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
this BrightO is a jobless Gossiper, women has left gossip to men like him see his mouth like that of Elephant trunk .
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by Gee64: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
Age is no barrier to love
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by bluefilm: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ishilove:

Will she die if she covers up her private parts? undecided

Dat na her only selling point na.

So let her keep selling her selling points to the world.

I'm sure her customers are already lining up.
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by Spidermon: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
Memphis357:
Abeg,who sabi the state wey dey top NCDC league table?

Check am for livescores
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by GEEBITE: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lol,so endowed.
Ishilove:
Who is this person in the middle nitori Olorun?? embarassed
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by Ishilove: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
GEEBITE:
Lol,so endowed.
And displaying it like a strumpet.
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by GEEBITE: 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
O dear strong word there.I thought nowadays it is a case of flaunt what you have got.
Ishilove:

And displaying it like a strumpet.
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by Ishilove: 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
GEEBITE:
O dear strong word there.I thought nowadays it is a case of flaunt what you have got.
This, good sir, is propagated by perverted people. Pay them no mind. I am yet to see royalty exposing their private parts to the world.

Well, except that crazy Crown Prince of Thailand.
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by GEEBITE: 12:08am On Aug 21, 2020
Hmmm sadly the world has changed a lot,no longer the best assets get hidden but putting the best foot forward.
Ishilove:

This, good sir, is propagated by perverted people. Pay them no mind. I am yet to see royalty exposing their private parts to the world.

Well, except that crazy Crown Prince of Thailand.
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by PropertyBuying(f): 7:05am On Aug 21, 2020
bolaayenimo:
pity. see promising youths wasting their lives
Hmmmm....
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by Khez: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2020
I dislike this bright o eh
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by vickydevoka(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
All dis male BB9ja dis season de carry last. Leave all dis fair ladies na. See dorathy breast way in go carry under blanket begin suck. Simps every where.
Re: Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto by neutral2000: 5:13am On Aug 23, 2020
What should we do with this news now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Maria's Face When Pere Said He Loves Her / Pls What Is The Usb And Hdmi Ports Behind The New Gotv Decoder For? / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.