Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Nigerian Leaders And I Must Rule Symdrom - Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Leaders And I Must Rule Symdrom - Why? (897 Views)

12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja / Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Leaders And I Must Rule Symdrom - Why? by chidichris(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2007
i must rule or continue to rule has become the watch word for the nigerian politicians. no wonder Obj in one of his election speeches said the election was going to be a do or die affairs.

most of our nigerian rulers have killed or have been killed because of their desperate intentions to rule even when it is obvious that the people do not want them.

examples of such cases include; IBB left under preasure, Abacha died fighting to rule, Obj left because he could not help it after failing in his third term bid and warming up to be the next chairman board of trusttee(pdp), ararume- was ready ro do anything to be the governor of imo state after eight years in the national assembly, bode george- pushed from the education ministry for incompetence to aviation ministry down to information and culture ministry, Andy Uba the 17 days governor of anambra after been obj's special adviser for some years and presently been tipped for the post of pdp chairman.

must they continue to rule? do they have what others don't have when it comes to governance? are they forcing themselves on the masses? are they proffessional politicians? what are the rationale behind all these i must rule and continue to rule until death do them part?
Re: Nigerian Leaders And I Must Rule Symdrom - Why? by angel101(f): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2007
They want to continue to rule for the simple reason that they do not want to let go of all the luxuries they enjoy. These so called luxuries ought to be basic /essentials for all and sundry but because of the misgovernance and oppressive behaviour, they do not let it be so. Leaving power will mean them facing the harsh realities of ther misrule which of course they are not willing to face.
Re: Nigerian Leaders And I Must Rule Symdrom - Why? by remoc29: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2023
chidichris:
i must rule or continue to rule has become the watch word for the nigerian politicians. no wonder Obj in one of his election speeches said the election was going to be a do or die affairs.

most of our nigerian rulers have killed or have been killed because of their desperate intentions to rule even when it is obvious that the people do not want them.

examples of such cases include; IBB left under preasure, Abacha died fighting to rule, Obj left because he could not help it after failing in his third term bid and warming up to be the next chairman board of trusttee(pdp), ararume- was ready ro do anything to be the governor of imo state after eight years in the national assembly, bode george- pushed from the education ministry for incompetence to aviation ministry down to information and culture ministry, Andy Uba the 17 days governor of anambra after been obj's special adviser for some years and presently been tipped for the post of pdp chairman.

must they continue to rule? do they have what others don't have when it comes to governance? are they forcing themselves on the masses? are they proffessional politicians? what are the rationale behind all these i must rule and continue to rule until death do them part?
tinubu syndrome

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Mr. President / How Did Nigeria Turn Out This Way? / New Yoruba Leader Emerges In June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.