Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Do You Have A Business Idea Already On IT But Dont Know How To Go About It? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Have A Business Idea Already On IT But Dont Know How To Go About It? (226 Views)

Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? / Are You New To Programming? Want To Learn But Do Not Know How? Come In! / New Business Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Business Idea Already On IT But Dont Know How To Go About It? by olaolu1050: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Incase you are wondering how to go about it with the little or no knowledge in IT and thinking how can you start up this business and it just seems like its never going to happen or its going to take a year or two before you can start your own E-commerce Business, or your own personal App. I can be able to advice you and also guide you through if you want that and also make that happen for you in a couple of months if you think your idea will really generate you some money in the future.

Also, if you are thinking that there are some kind of financial restrains for you to start, could suggest partnership and you can get to kickstart ASAP. IT is really taking everything and Africa is a Big Market now.

I will leave my email here serious people with serious ideas only and I can also be able to answer you here as well.
olayiwolaoludipe@outlook.com

(1) (Reply)

Step-by-step Guide To Change Top Menu In Magento 2 / How To Build A Mini Pumping Machine with rator / Looking For Java And Python Programmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.