Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

New Business Idea - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / New Business Idea (901 Views)

This Idea Is Revolutionary / Do You Have A Business Idea Already On IT But Dont Know How To Go About It? / App Idea For Good Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Business Idea by vtel: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2017
Do you want to start a virtual telecom service and provide voip,chat and live video services like facebook live?
Follow this thread as i will lay down the facts and guide you on how to own such a business.
Re: New Business Idea by vtel: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
In the next 7 days i will teach you how to build your own business empire using our sdk.
You can create a dating app that integrates with out chat messaging system, you can build your own voip service, you can provide realtime video chat services, you can create your own snapchat app service all within a constrained budget. For less than 200K you can get the android,ios and windows 10 mobile app.

(1) (Reply)

I Buy $200 US Itunes Gift Cards. / The Paradigm Shift Of Social Media Sites To Social E-commerce Sites / Pls Help : How To Install Cordova On Windows 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.