Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed (32688 Views)

Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by Pain(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
The world is already moving on as expected. Live goes on. So sad... cry
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
dahmie2013:
No.... So people can just drive recklessly & be free. This is serious.
Oponu, how many steering wheels are in a vehicle?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by SavageResponse(m): 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
dahmie2013:
No.... So people can just drive recklessly & be free. This is serious.

Someone must go to jail for this lady's death! angry
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by Zenithpeak(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Despite the fact that her death is painful, they should be set free.
IT ISN'T INTENTIONAL.
They should be fined though it can't still have any effect on the dead

Imagine how we excuse and trivialize murder in this country as though life of a man worth less than that of a house fly.

Shake my head seriously.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by achymmania: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
rotexsky:
The fact is there is no way the owner of the car and the occupant of the car can be held responsible for what happened, the driver will bear sole responsibility and because it was not intentional he would be charged with manslaughter,the owner of the car can only be held liable in a civil case for vicarious liabilty
bros you ni sabi law Abeg. Who’s going to charge who for manslaughter. It’s purely an accidental case but the crime there is that the driver is yet to be lincenced and that should earn him some years in jail.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by jidxin(m): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
bakobenjamin198:
do you have comprehension problem? Ok, let me break It down for you. I said, what if the two people released were not the ones on the wheel, don't you think is a good news that they were released?
no vex bro...sorry
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by Cocao(f): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
MrOjay1:
I have said it repeatedly that NAF Base,Kaduna haven't come out to say what truly happened to Arotile.

That bullshit about her classmates hitting her from behind with their car is all a ruse.

Exactly. If she was merely hit while reversing or something, her car would have been the only victim. Accidents occur due to the impact. Fatal accidents come with high impact. So what exactly are they saying happened to her?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by MT: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
Why are people baying for blood? Too many conspiracy theorists. It had all the hall mark of an accident. Let us stop over flogging this. May the soul of that brilliant young lady rest in peace.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by Kambols95(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
YOUR BUILDING IS IN SAFE HANDS.
I AM A STRUCTURAL ENGINEER WHILE MY WIFE IS AN ARCHITECT.

YOU CAN CONTACT MAK DESIGNS & CONSULT FOR YOUR:
- SURVEY PLAN
- ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
- STRUCTURAL DESIGN
- MECHANICAL DESIGN
- ELECTRICAL DESIGN
- BILL OF QUANTITIES
- PARAPET CONSTRUCTION
- SUPERVISION OF BUILDING PROJECTS
- GENERAL CONSULTANCY SERVICES

All at a reduced professional fee

makdesignsandconsult@gmail.com
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by supercase1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
IT ISN'T INTENTIONAL.
One of the hypocrite pulling Nigeria down spotted......
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by Minjim: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
I was wondering if why the police arrested 3 people in the first place.

Can a car be driven at the same time by 3 people?
Let's stop being sentimental,
Even the guys arrested can only be charged with reckless driving.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by Tharyor1984(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
its normal for the freedom of the two suspects released because they never committed any offence apart from the driver alone that will be charge for negligence and unauthorised driving without a valid driving licence
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by YorubaPrince: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kunlekynbasa:
That's good. Innocent ones should not be made to suffer

Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by TruthinAction: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
She was deliberately murdered. Otherwise, they should have taken the picture of the accident scene before she was taken to the hospital. And they should have allowed her sister to see her when she was in the intensive care.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by JaneYave(f): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
Go and sin no more! God of second chance,thank you!
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by earnit5: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Oh
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by Oracleforce: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
UmehzEmmanuel:
We'll one day get it right.
There's hope for a better Nigeria.

When are we going to get it.right?..things are seriously falling apart,
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by psucc(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Organs:

If they ask you for evidence now, it will turn to em, erm, ermmmm........
Evidence say na me been name the ones they arrested or say na me be the owner of the car where jam am?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by psucc(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
Agugbadin:

It was an accident.
I talk am. Instant Lawyers
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by psucc(m): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
jidxin:
sharap and stop saying wat u dont know. the two freed were just passengers in the car.
And you just still bring to fore your poor upbringing.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by kolaaderin: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
IT WASN'T INTENTIONAL.
You are very correct, why should we waste 3 young promising souls because of a freak accident that rubbed us a promising soul unintentionally. The driver of the ill fated car should however be given a mild punishment for driving without valid Licence and this should also be an opportunity to resoundingly encourage people to opt for a valid licence and also be very safety conscious on the roads. I just pity the young guy whose life is about to be wasted on a freak accident, the Judges should please temper justice with alot of mercy on him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by andyanders: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
IT WASN'T INTENTIONAL.
They should be fined though it can't still have any effect on..

I believe that the accident wasn't intentional. The only person that was suppossed to be prosecuted for murder case is the driver 'cus he had no valid drivers licence on him when the accident occurd.

They cannot charge the other occupants of the car for the same crime. Nigerians should not just be too emotional on this. With a valid d/l, his case should have been manslaughter.

The owner of the said car also has a case to answer for giving out his car to a person without a valie D/L. Driving without a valid D/L and insurance is a criminal offence and the offender is guilty.

The late officer was their classmate. Too bad that things went wrong. Those guys with him has no case.

Let me ask herein, if the accussed had with him minors in the car he drove, should those kids be charged for murder?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by engrchykae(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
As a pilot,she is an immense threat to Boko business aka government business
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by seyenko(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
It did not make sense to arrest 3 people instead of 1 person - the driver in the first place.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by Solutionchima: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
The driver is still there; he has a case there. The truth will come out some how. If he survives it, its by God's mercy
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by freeborn02: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
IT WASN'T INTENTIONAL.

Yeah, especially because you were there when it happened.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by Gordieshegz(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
IT WASN'T INTENTIONAL.

I disagree with this position.

Whoever that drove the car without a driver license can as well be seen as being a novice who broke a law.

He should be punished accordingly to serve as a deterrent to other Nigerian road users who neither know driving rules or respect road signs.

When it is not that he was the first person to put a car on a reverse gear in a broad day light.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by theowane: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
For Christ sake, they were not even supposed to be held till this time. The prime suspect should be the driver of the car. The other two were just passengers in the car. Are you telling me that if I'm travelling from Kaduna to Jos in a commercial car, and my driver mistakingly hits and kills a pedestrian, all the passengers will be arrested just the way these guys were arrested?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by wonseun(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Oga oo
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by Dharmiejoe(m): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
The real killers are somewhere chilling and enjoying their onslaught while these fall guys are been released systematically. Only the spirit of the dead can avenge her death. This country is a sham!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers / APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture / Buhari And Obasanjo After A Closed-door Meeting Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.