Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,536 members, 7,861,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed (32710 Views)

Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by jidxin(m): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
psucc:
And you just still bring to fore your poor upbringing.
what are you saying
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by Starz825(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
kadraxkyle:
I suspect foul play here.
give them red card na
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by missionmex(m): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
MrOjay1:
I have said it repeatedly that NAF Base,Kaduna haven't come out to say what truly happened to Arotile.

That bullshit about her classmates hitting her from behind with their car is all a ruse.
what do u know.! Absolutely nothing.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by PropertyBuying(f): 6:51am On Aug 21, 2020
May her soul continue to rest in perfect peace
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by Sirmwill: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2020
Case file closed

Next

1.Abba Kyari
2.Isa Funtua
3.Ajimobi
4.Mallam Wada Maida
5.Mamman Daura
6.Muhammadu Buhari
7.Tinubu
8.El-Rufai
9.El-Rufai's wife
10.Obasanjo

What?
I am just writing a list Na.Nothing else

Or do you want to add to my list? smiley wink
Re: Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed by DelphiOracle(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2020
boladez:

Thank you very much, from what we have all read , it does not appear to be a premeditated murder. The accident could happen to any youngstar though very sad a life is involved. How many of the people saying they should be jailed have not done worse things in youthful exuberance? These boys have been dragged and have been in incarceration for months and will have to deal with the emotional trauma of killing their friend.

We are a bunch of hypocrites and we talk but never take action, selfish and self centred!

u get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Legendary Harold Smith Speaks About Nigeria ‘hidden Agenda’. / PIC Of The Day: Fuel Scarcity And Easter (jesus Resurrection) / Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.