Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

How To Withdraw Payoneer Funds In Nigeria (any Amount) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw Payoneer Funds In Nigeria (any Amount) (1741 Views)

Can't Send Dollars To Nigeria Any More / How Can I Withdraw Payoneer Funds / Who Knows The Best Way To Withdraw Payoneer Fund To Nigeria Aside Exchangers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Payoneer Funds In Nigeria (any Amount) by Harbyjay: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hello Nigerians, I've brought a good news for you, now you can withdraw any amount you have got on your Payoneer account to your local bank account and get credited immediately. Cool right? Yeah it is. I tested this with 1.2 USD which was on my Payoneer account and it works, so I am here with the good news.

Originally Payoneer minimum withdrawal is 50 USD but with this method, you can withdraw as little as 1 USD. Let's get to the point.

Earlier this year, Kuda Bank released a statement via their official twitter handle @kudabank showing their proposed partnership with Payoneer. Which would allow their customers who has a Payoneer account to be able to access and make transactions on their Payoneer account using the Kuda Bank app. And on 17th of this month, they announced the success of their proposal.

Continue reading: https://www.crages.com

Re: How To Withdraw Payoneer Funds In Nigeria (any Amount) by ojialo(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2021
nice

(1) (Reply)

Bottled Water Production Business In Nigeria / Have Fun And Win On Legwork Nigeria / Cost Of Shipping A Motorcycle From Baltimore Usa To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.