Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Sermon For Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sermon For Today (129 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon / Suggest A Good Sermon For Me Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sermon For Today by Devotionals: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
You can’t stop life from happening to you, but you can choose how you respond. If you hold on to the hurt, you go around dwelling on the offense, thinking, “Why did they say that about me? Why did I lose that loved one? Why did my friend walk away?” Then, you’re opening the door to bitterness. When you’re bitter, it affects every area of your life.

From NaijaPage - Sermon For Today

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven: Speak Up! – Pastor Adeboye / "I Will Answer Thee, And Shew Thee Great And Mighty Things..." / The Chains Of Unforgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.