Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (79265 Views)

Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos / Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
SegFault:
Sha it's their business, I've eaten weed before, tried smoking it but did not like the outcome. But as for me if you can't handle it stay away from it, and as you dey smoke remember say you fit get lung cancer oh, no use Sarri as example, Italians dey live long pass anything.
Sarri grin grin grin
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by DammyGbade(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Colorado I hail thee
Apomo lekun Jaye

Aso omo alaigboran di alagana.

Na Colorado dey make person swim on dry land

I hail thee Colo we dey make people Kolo

Say No to Hard drug!!

3 Likes

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
Darkseid:
I seriously don't know what people enjoy from being high, to even taste weed dey fear me let alone doing drugs; it is well undecided undecided
they just want to be the most high, which is not possible, God is the most high.
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Weather8: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
see below
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by planetx: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Young people experimenting with this synthetic Marijuana called Colorado are risking kidney failure, serious mental damage. The hallucinations you experience immediately is not even remotely funny.

1 Like

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Fox12(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
Charmingrascal:
'marry juana' will not make you misbehave and lose you sense but Colorado and other drugs will.

So choose wisely
Such a terrible advise still.
Pls make sure to give dis to ur kidz too

1 Like

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by SirMichael1: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:
Say no to drugs.

Except weed cool

Weed isn't a drug and besides, I can't stay away from weed self. Weed and Alomo anyday, twice on Thursdays.

That guy head no strong!

1 Like

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by earnit5: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
Really
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by deltateam: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nbotee:
Stay away from any mixture U don't know d contents... No one has ever received a medal for the most high. If U have neva done drugs, don't do it becos others are doing it and U want to feel among

No matter how you high, you can never be the most high.

Slaworr
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Adakintroy: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
The funny thing about taking drugs is that many people have no reason for taking it. It's partly due the Popular pop/ hip culture in trend.

Am an anthropologist. Many partially know this already even without the high end study. Human a product of culture. We ask ourselves of a blank tabular man who thought him what he knew?

If we regulate the televisions strongly, we may gain part of our youths back.

Come to think of it kumuyi saw it coming perhaps in part. Maybe he was pressured to take it back. But this medium could easily be an entry point if not guarded. They were some kind of gate keepers. Those that tried to master holyness..

Am starting to write about something else right.

Yes I am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ma people wey dem drink together still post am online.

1 Like

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by perdollar(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
abiodun ni! oti ya weyrey
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Deffjam: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kestolove:
I told my man to stay away from a.z, Colorado and s.k but he should do weed Cox it's natural
az to na natural!
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by praiseneo(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
Colorado
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Holuwasegun1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
Oja ti burst grin
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by rufai1440: 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
myles16:

Na one state like that for USA (United States of Ajegunle)
another drug at work

1 Like

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by yemmywesey(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Gbenusi no be atenu,
Hard drugs geng youths , now have a larger groups all around the country. Taking Lagos State as a case study, most Yahoo boys in Lagos State now are youths aged 14 to 26. Both male and female. After most of the boys have earned money from cash app, gift cards, romance scams, business compromise emails bce, money order, auctions etc, they will start to live large by lodging in a big hotels, buy expensive drinks, carry olosho that takes drugs, oloshos introduce most of them to doing drugs. After your friend who is not into drugs or Yahoo Yahoo now see you living large , seeing you in a Lexus cars, big hotels that a day rent can pay there house rent boys quarters for a year, seeing you blasting and listening to burner boy, Davido, wizzy and naira marlians song from your Lexus car.This might prompt the innocent guy to want to mingle and learn the scam jobs, after he or she too now cash out from cash app and gift cards, him too will also live large like the person that thought him the jobs, the chain reactions continues like that.
I want government to ban any musicians like marlians buner boy songs that depicts and encourages youth taking drugs because the songs inspires the youths to take more drugs.
I don't do drugs say no to drugs

2 Likes

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by AlwaysMotun: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
This one haf maad now... Minus 1
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Fucsheetup(f): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2020

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Deborah98(f): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nothing better comes out of evil,live right,live clean and be pure cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Iceberg3: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
If it were a Connie he would have confessed the number of heads he have mined unknowingly. grin
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by redsun(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
That is what the synthetic weeds they are selling and smoking uncontrollably in Nigeria do. They are destroying the lives of the youths and the government has no clue of the high strain mind-altering and laboratory manufactured cannabinoids in circulation.

They need to find the source, analyse and regulate them.

1 Like

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by saajus: 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hmm , our future is not bright in this country. I'm really scared for our children.
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
Colorado at work
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Akinwaley11(m): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Who's the minister of sport in Nigeria abeg come see talent ooo, this one go win us Gold medal for Olympic
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Segzy19: 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
This one don dey on Colorado....
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Starhearts: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kestolove:
I told my man to stay away from a.z, Colorado and s.k but he should do weed Cox it's natural

Nothing wrong with Colorado
Anyway l still prefer Mali Kush
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by play5050: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Darkseid:
I seriously don't know what people enjoy from being high, to even taste weed dey fear me let alone doing drugs; it is well undecided undecided
Weed Is Sweet, Weed Give U Motivation, Weed Make U Think Far Beyound This Word, Weed Make U See Impossibilities Possible, Weed Will Give U Joy And Happiness.

The Main Reason I Most Marry My Funke Is Becus Anytime She Is Coming To Visit Me She Most Buy Me Enough Vegetable.

She Is The Most Caring Among Others, She Know After Food, Sport Betting And Pussy, Its Only My Vegetable That Give Me Joy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
Future leader indeed
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Ishilove: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir, this is what can happen to you if you don't quit that shit_ you're smoking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai / Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.