Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Bbnaija2020 : I Am Sex Starved, Vee Tells Other Housemates - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija2020 : I Am Sex Starved, Vee Tells Other Housemates (230 Views)

Brighito, Praise, Other Housemates Mock Ka3na After Knowing About The Romp / BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex / BBNaija: Princess Gives K.Brule A Handjob In Front Of Other Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2020 : I Am Sex Starved, Vee Tells Other Housemates by Eborabadan(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Vee has complained about being sex-starved in the Big Brother Naija house.
The BBNaija Lockdown housemate (Vee), who disclosed this in a conversation with Tolanibaj and Erica, said she doesn’t know if her body can handle that for 5 more weeks. She was heard saying.

She speaking to Erica and Tolanibaj said she needs to satisfy the desires of her body.

Confused, Erica and Tolani asked to verify what she meant by that, and then she opened up and said she was talking about ‘konji.’

Read more=== https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/08/vee/

(1) (Reply)

R.I.P. Black Panther Star Chadwick Boseman / Amazing Things You Can Learn From Big Brother Nigeria / Movie Review: Mulan Is An Expensive But Ordinary Movie With Good Moral Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.