Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Arthur Eze Endorsed Governor David Umahi As Nigerian President 2023(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze Endorsed Governor David Umahi As Nigerian President 2023(video) (2270 Views)

Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze Endorsed Governor David Umahi As Nigerian President 2023(video) by seunmsg(m): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
flyingpig:
and you think other contestants didn't learn and won't come prepared? Umahi is a state governor and has access to state coffers if he likes. Moreover he was an exco in the convention that produced Atiku, he saw it all and he will come prepared.

I hope so grin grin grin
Re: Arthur Eze Endorsed Governor David Umahi As Nigerian President 2023(video) by seunmsg(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

[s]There are lists of you guys masturbating up and down about Igbo presidency. From the look of things you could develop high bp about it.

You, Simpleayo and Hellinus.

My advice is to pay attention to your health. High blood pressure is a killer disease.

The Igbos are larger than the presidency you die for. Shamelessly your support for the government is nothing but 2023 calculations.
You prefer to take anything just to get it. Its called foolishness.[/s]

This is the rubbish your brain could come up with after reading my post? Smh!

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Endorsed Governor David Umahi As Nigerian President 2023(video) by Bkayyy: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
I agree with Arthur Eze this time around, Umahi is the solution. My assertion is not based on ethnocentrism and tribalism
Re: Arthur Eze Endorsed Governor David Umahi As Nigerian President 2023(video) by mabea: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
SirMichael1:
Alright, thanks.
Shallom
Re: Arthur Eze Endorsed Governor David Umahi As Nigerian President 2023(video) by PeaceNexus(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
Umahi isn't a bad choice at all.....I will choose him over all the current governors in Nigeria. There is no media marketing, his projects do the talking. I also liked the fact that he wasn't seen openly fighting or disrespecting anyone else, be you in APC or PDP.
Re: Arthur Eze Endorsed Governor David Umahi As Nigerian President 2023(video) by celeiyke: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
seunmsg:

Well, till Atiku bring out the dollars grin grin grin

U think he can stand our men
Re: Arthur Eze Endorsed Governor David Umahi As Nigerian President 2023(video) by flyingpig: 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
SirMichael1:
Feels like a lot of project. Quick question though, did he build 5 flyovers or he built disco lights on five flyovers?
I know where you're headed and I won't entertain you any further. I feel sorry for myself I wasted my time on you.
Re: Arthur Eze Endorsed Governor David Umahi As Nigerian President 2023(video) by SirMichael1: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
flyingpig:
I know where you're headed and I won't entertain you any further. I feel sorry for myself I wasted my time on you.
LOL. You should.

In psychology, when a person tries to avert or avoid a question, in this case an innocent one, they usually reveal the answer and that's if you look enough. You might be selling a good product but you don't know branding. Too bad.
Re: Arthur Eze Endorsed Governor David Umahi As Nigerian President 2023(video) by flyingpig: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
SirMichael1:
[s]LOL. You should.

In psychology, when a person tries to avert or avoid a question, in this case an innocent one, they usually reveal the answer and that's if you look enough. You might be selling a good product but you don't know branding. Too bad.[/s]
Re: Arthur Eze Endorsed Governor David Umahi As Nigerian President 2023(video) by bintalabi(f): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
Yes I love this, umahi should fly the pdp ticket and all SE sons and daughters should support him
Meanwhile Apc should give Tinubu their presidency ticket and SW sons and daughters should also support him, let's keep the battle field strictly in the North
Re: Arthur Eze Endorsed Governor David Umahi As Nigerian President 2023(video) by seunmsg(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
celeiyke:

U think he can stand our men

You mean Atiku cannot stand Umahi? Have you been drinking lately?
Re: Arthur Eze Endorsed Governor David Umahi As Nigerian President 2023(video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
To him ABACHA is now a GOOD THIEF
Re: Arthur Eze Endorsed Governor David Umahi As Nigerian President 2023(video) by celeiyke: 4:30am On Aug 21, 2020
seunmsg:

You mean Atiku cannot stand Umahi? Have you been drinking lately?

Yes, been drinking from ur dad's bar
Re: Arthur Eze Endorsed Governor David Umahi As Nigerian President 2023(video) by seunmsg(m): 5:13am On Aug 21, 2020
celeiyke:

Yes, been drinking from ur dad's bar

I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Endorsed Governor David Umahi As Nigerian President 2023(video) by obyrich(m): 5:24am On Aug 21, 2020
flyingpig:
That's alright. I am not in his government, or hold any sensitive position in his government. But i can attribute to his inclusive style of governance, Umahi does not discriminate. The other time he appointed a known critic of his government as his chief of staff, and elevated another critic to a position of permanent secretary in his government.

He is infrastructurally driven, has completed an international market, dualized about two federal roads linking ebonyi to enugu and ebonyi to abia. He has also built and commissioned 5 fly overs with disco lights and street lights. Umahi does not owe any civil servant one kobo, there is peace and stability in Abakaliki. The vicinity is very neat and traffic lights are obeyed, thanks to his no nonsense policy. He personally supervises all his projects since he is a structural engineer. He has built also a brand new medical college fully fitted for the state university faculty of medicine. Umahi renovated the old stadium in abakaliki, has embarked on building a new stadium using FIFA standards, and a burgeoning international airport. What's more? He is young, agile and has no medical complications.

All these in 5years. No be by mouth, pictures are across the internet.
He deserves it. He has done noble

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video / HISTORYVILLE: Nigeria's First Notorious Armed Robber / BREAKING!!! Soldiers Allegedly Kill Three Villagers Trying To Capture Bandits (P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.