Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Telegram Scrapper Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Telegram Scrapper Needed (886 Views)

Nairaland Posts Scrapper (PHP) / In Urgent Need Of A Web Scrapper / [PYTHON] Introducing Loopers(email Scrapper And Link Generator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telegram Scrapper Needed by MannyEl: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Please I urgently need a telegram Scrapper to automatically add members to my telegram group.
If you have one, drop your contact and I will reach you

1 Like

Re: Telegram Scrapper Needed by Ladylite: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
MannyEl:
Please I urgently need a telegram Scrapper to automatically add members to my telegram group.
Many of them are scam
Re: Telegram Scrapper Needed by Tunagy: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
MannyEl:
i have legit one, but you will pay reach me 0*8*1*3*2*6*2*1*3*8*8
Re: Telegram Scrapper Needed by afuye(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Reach me on 08185431319
Re: Telegram Scrapper Needed by bedfordng(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
MannyEl:
I have one I made with Python. you can use it to scrape group members and add them to your group. the beauty about this modified copy I made is that it gives you counts of total members in the group so you can decide which one to scrape members from. I use it personally for myself but I can share for the right price and many more

1 Like

Re: Telegram Scrapper Needed by Bahat: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
You should build yourself a telegram bot That scrap group members add those scrapped memebere to your channel
Re: Telegram Scrapper Needed by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Would this work if user has privacy setting turned on? Specifically Privacy and Security --> Groups & Channels --> My Contacts

Re: Telegram Scrapper Needed by MannyEl: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Would this work if user has privacy setting turned on? Specifically Privacy and Security --> Groups & Channels --> My Contacts
I really don't know, maybe we can try it.
Please drop your contact
Re: Telegram Scrapper Needed by Pmedia7787: 10:41pm On May 24, 2021
bedfordng:
I have one I made with Python. you can use it to scrape group members and add them to your group. the beauty about this modified copy I made is that it gives you counts of total members in the group so you can decide which one to scrape members from. I use it personally for myself but I can share for the right price and many more

Bro..is your telegram scrapper still working please
Re: Telegram Scrapper Needed by MannyEl: 3:41am On May 25, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Bro..is your telegram scrapper still working please
it doesn't work. i have a telegram group with about 8k members for sale
Re: Telegram Scrapper Needed by Pmedia7787: 7:08am On May 25, 2021
MannyEl:

it doesn't work. i have a telegram group with about 8k members for sale

What's the telegram group niche please
Re: Telegram Scrapper Needed by MannyEl: 8:00am On May 25, 2021
Pmedia7787:

What's the telegram group niche please
News & Advert but it's no longer functional
Re: Telegram Scrapper Needed by Bahat: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
If you still haven’t gotten one i can make you one. You must be ready to pay after proof is shown.

Am not ready for that atm and my charge is my charge.

Moreover there are Bots like that on Github if you know where to look.
Re: Telegram Scrapper Needed by zickyclef: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
As u no know where to get telegram scrapper u sure say u fit use am.

I get shall I fit give u 4 free...but must be ready for flooding error.

(1) (Reply)

Challenges Programmers Face / Abuja Programers Pls Help Me Na I Want To Learn Na Abeg / Chatgpt API Is Ready For Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.