Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Birthday Prayers With Me And For Me In Christ Jesus Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Birthday Prayers With Me And For Me In Christ Jesus Crucified (101 Views)

NSPPD 7am Fire Prayers With Pastor Jerry Eze Every Mon - Fri by 7 Am / Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis / How To Offer Warfare Prayers With Results Assured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Prayers With Me And For Me In Christ Jesus Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Please brethren pray with me today in *Thanksgiving for a new year added to my coming out of my mother's womb* into this world, pray for *grace to fully express the new creation-life of Christ Jesus Crucified dwelling within my mortal-body* and for *the grace to finish well only in Christ*
Re: Birthday Prayers With Me And For Me In Christ Jesus Crucified by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=ochibuogwu5 post=93030782]Please brethren pray with me today in *Thanksgiving for a new year added to my coming out of my mother's womb* into this world, pray for *grace to fully express the new creation-life of Christ Jesus Crucified dwelling within my mortal-body* and for *the grace to finish well only in Christ*[/qluote]

Happy birthday to you. Wish you Long life and prosperity.

May the good lord bless your new age in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 21 August 2020 - Caution For The Last Days / How Hard Are You Joined To Jesus? / Show Some Kindness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.