Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,312 members, 7,842,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis (577 Views)

NSPPD 7am Fire Prayers With Pastor Jerry Eze Every Mon - Fri by 7 Am / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Frankfury2022: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
GET IMMEDIATE ANSWERS FROM PRAYERS WITH VIRGIN MARY-BRO FRANCIS
Revealing kingdom secrets .1.

You don't have to ask Virgin Mary for her intercession, instead you use her merits before the presence of God.

Jesus Christ said that John the Baptist is the greatest man on earth , but the least person in heaven is greater than him.(Mt 11:11)

This form of prayer was used by Prophet Moses when his prayers to God was refused(Exodus 32:7-12)

PROPHET MOSES then changed his prayers to what I am about to teach here and God answered his prayers immediately.(Exodus 32:13-14)

He tapped from the merits of holy men long dead.

He prayed like this " FOR THE SAKE (REMEMBER)OF ABRAHAM , ISSAC AND JACOB , GOD DO IT FOR ME.

So pray like this if God has rejected your request before him.
"GOD, FOR THE SAKE ( REMEMBER) OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY , ANSWER MY PRAYERS ".

If God can change his mind and grant you favour for sake of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob; he can do same for sake of Virgin Mary .

I have used this method of prayer successfully several times.

BRO FRANCIS
Listen to my Podcast EXPERIENCING CHRIST on Several podcast platforms like Anchor.fm, Spotify, listen notes, Google podcasts, Radio Public, Pocket Cast, Copy RSS, Breaker.

Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Frankfury2022: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
Frankfury2022:

GET IMMEDIATE ANSWERS FROM PRAYERS WITH VIRGIN MARY-BRO FRANCIS
Revealing kingdom secrets .1.

You don't have to ask Virgin Mary for her intercession, instead you use her merits before the presence of God.

Jesus Christ said that John the Baptist is the greatest man on earth , but the least person in heaven is greater than him.(Mt 11:11)

This form of prayer was used by Prophet Moses when his prayers to God was refused(Exodus 32:7-12)

PROPHET MOSES then changed his prayers to what I am about to teach here and God answered his prayers immediately.(Exodus 32:13-14)

He tapped from the merits of holy men long dead.

He prayed like this " FOR THE SAKE (REMEMBER)OF ABRAHAM , ISSAC AND JACOB , GOD DO IT FOR ME.

So pray like this if God has rejected your request before him.
"GOD, FOR THE SAKE ( REMEMBER) OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY , ANSWER MY PRAYERS ".

If God can change his mind and grant you favour for sake of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob; he can do same for sake of Virgin Mary .

I have used this method of prayer successfully several times.

To know more, visit my blog www.catholicsforchrist.

BRO FRANCIS
Listen to my Podcast EXPERIENCING CHRIST on Several podcast platforms like Anchor.fm, Spotify, listen notes, Google podcasts, Radio Public, Pocket Cast, Copy RSS, Breaker.
Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Aemmyjah(m): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
Jesus Christ is the way and the mediator between God and man... I've never read the Mary thing in my scriptures

2 Likes

Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by SeniorMan715(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
cheesy misinformed churchgoers
Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by SeniorMan715(m): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
Despite having the privilege to play the unique role as the mother of Jesus, the Bible does not teach that we should worship Mary or pray to her.

1 Like

Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Frankfury2022: 7:06am On Nov 09, 2022
Aemmyjah:
Jesus Christ is the way and the mediator between God and man... I've never read the Mary thing in my scriptures

Please don't say anything about what you are ignorant of.
The first miracle of Jesus Christ was done because of Mary.
Jesus Christ is only mediator between God and Man ,yet you go to your General Overseer and pastors to pray for you to Jesus Christ . Are they not acting as mediators between you and God.
Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Frankfury2022: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Despite having the privilege to play the unique role as the mother of Jesus, the Bible does not teach that we should worship Mary or pray to her.

Please don't display your ignorance here ,as many Catholics who read this ,will be laughing at you.

The Catholic Church never worship Mary.
As for praying to Mary. They simply ask her to Pray to Jesus Christ for us.
Peter showed in the Bible that after his death ,he will still be helping those alive to come to Christ and to achieve his aims .
See 2 Peter 1:12-15.

I wish if you have money to buy my two books to reset your Brian. YOU WILL SEE SEVERAL BIBLICAL VERSES EXPLAINING PRAYING TO MARY AND IF CATHOLICS WORSHIP MARY AND OVER 120 THINGS PENTECOSTALS DO THAT ARE NOT BIBLICAL.
The books are on sale at Amazon.

1. WHICH CHURCH SHOULD I GO TO ? BY BRO FRANCIS.
2. NEW CATHOLIC STUDENTS POWERFUL CATECHISM BY BRO FRANCIS.
3. GUIDE TO BIBLICAL SECRETS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES BY BRO FRANCIS.
Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by SeniorMan715(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2022
cheesy what does the bible verse you quoted have to do with Mary ? Go and read that verse. And stop displaying your ignorance
Frankfury2022:

Please don't display your ignorance here ,as many Catholics who read this ,will be laughing at you.

Peter showed in the Bible that after his death ,he will still be helping those alive to come to Christ and to achieve his aims .

I wish if you have money to buy my two books to reset your Brian. YOU WILL SEE SEVERAL BIBLICAL VERSES EXPLAINING PRAYING TO MARY AND IF CATHOLICS WORSHIP MARY AND OVER 120 THINGS PENTECOSTALS DO THAT ARE NOT BIBLICAL.

3. GUIDE TO BIBLICAL SECRETS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES BY BRO FRANCIS.

1 Like

Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by SeniorMan715(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2022
Prayer or worshipful devotions should be address and directed to God. Nowhere does the Bible authorize us to pray to anyone else, or make Mary our mediator, God requires exclusive devotion. Exodus 20:5, all worshipful devotion should be directed to God alone, through Jesus Christ.​ 1 Timothy 2:5.

1 Like

Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Courz: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2022
Aemmyjah:

That is not what your Watchtower teaches you. Watchtower says as part of the Great Crowd not included in the Convenant, Jesus is not your Mediator. Jesus is only the Mediator between The 144,000 and God. Watchtower says you can only benefit from Jesus's sacrifice when you are close to and obey the 144,000. Therefore, the Anointed are your Mediator not Jesus. It appears you don't even know your teaching. Now, the question you should ask Watchtower is, how can Jesus not be your Mediator, yet you pray in his name and yet he is the way to Almighty God? Is that not the meaning of a Mediator? How can Jesus not be your Mediator yet they are claiming he is doing the work of a Mediator? Make that make sense! Ask Watchtower why they are confusing you JWs because this teaching lacks basic common sense. You think I was joking when I said Watchtower, being a Satanic Cult, is sidelining you JWs from the road to Life?

Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by sonmvayina(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Why do you need an intermediary between you and your creator ?

Why can't you go to him directly like he asked..

"Do not have any other god before me"
Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Brooklyn4me(f): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Frankfury2022:

I respectfully say that why should we ask Mary to pray for Jesus where Jesus specifically taught us to pray (Matthew 6:9.) We are to pray to God not Mary.
Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Brooklyn4me(f): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Praise the Lord!
Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Aemmyjah(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Frankfury2022:

The first miracle of Jesus Christ was done because of Mary.
Jesus Christ is only mediator between God and Man ,yet you go to your General Overseer and pastors to pray for you to Jesus Christ . Are they not acting as mediators between you and God.

I've never gone to any pastor or G.O to pray to Christ
I cherish the gift of communicating to God

You are correct about the first miracle, Mary was a guest and did so out of concern. She was not sent to Jesus Christ. Is that your own basis?
Jesus did not say we pray to him
Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Frankfury2022: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Prayer or worshipful devotions should be address and directed to God. Nowhere does the Bible authorize us to pray to anyone else, or make Mary our mediator, God requires exclusive devotion. Exodus 20:5, all worshipful devotion should be directed to God alone, through Jesus Christ.​ 1 Timothy 2:5.
So you don't know that Catholics don't do prayer or worship devotions to Virgin Mary . Sorry for your ignorance.
Mary is a mediator ,so is your pastor.
So are you when you prayer for any one.
Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by SeniorMan715(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2022
Who made her a mediator ?
Frankfury2022:

So you don't know that Catholics don't do prayer or worship devotions to Virgin Mary . Sorry for your ignorance.
Mary is a mediator ,so is your pastor.
So are you when you prayer for any one.
Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Frankfury2022: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Who made her a mediator ?
Please this post is strictly for Catholics who love Virgin Mary and have devotions to her.
I don't have to waste my time trying to answer to your ignorant questions.
Do research on your own about the mediatorship of Virgin Mary and how it came about.
Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by SeniorMan715(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
smiley Is there anywhere in the bible God asked us to tell someone to pray for us or you can't pray for yourself? are you following the word of God or Men?. Perish in your ignorance
Frankfury2022:

Please this post is strictly for Catholics who love Virgin Mary and have devotions to her.
Do research on your own about the mediatorship of Virgin Mary and how it came about.
Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Dtruthspeaker: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
Frankfury2022:

The first miracle of Jesus Christ was done because of Mary...

Same as the first miracle of the "sun standing still", and yet no one prays through Joshua or the prophets.

Think about it, the young rich man, Nicodemus, the woman with the issue of blood, the people, Zaccheus all went directly to Christ, no Mary or disciples in The Way
Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Dtruthspeaker: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Frankfury2022:

If the post is for Catholics, then you ought not to have posted it here for every Catholic is already Mary centred. And being Mary centred is what it means to be Catholic.

Thus, while Christians sing

"Jesus at the centre of it all" you people are singing "Mary at the centre of it all".

Don't murder yourself.
Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Frankfury2022: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

If the post is for Catholics, then you ought not to have posted it here for every Catholic is already Mary centred. And being Mary centred is what it means to be Catholic.

"Jesus at the centre of it all" you people are singing "Mary at the centre of it all".

Don't murder yourself.

You are still displaying your ignorance. Who told you Catholics are Virgin Mary centered. Your teachers are just decieving you.
This post is for Catholics who are already practicing devotions to Virgin Mary.
What I teach here is advancement. It is a Catholic mystical teaching.
For you to comment or understanding of it is like someone in primary 1 attending Masters degree Program.
Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Frankfury2022: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Don't murder yourself.

Since the post is about Virgin Mary, as a non Catholic ,stay clear of it. It is not a most you must read or comment on it.
Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Frankfury2022: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Same as the first miracle of the "sun standing still", and yet no one prays through Joshua or the prophets.

Think about it, the young rich man, Nicodemus, the woman with the issue of blood, the people, Zaccheus all went directly to Christ, no Mary or disciples in The Way
It seems you rush to comment without reading, all those trash they format your Brian with about Virgin Mary, you can't wait to say them.

So you did not simply note that in the example above , Moses prayed to God through Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.

In terms of Virgin Mary ,you are in nursery School and I can't waste my time teaching you University courses.
Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Dtruthspeaker: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2022
Frankfury2022:

It seems you rush to comment without reading, all those trash they format your Brian with about Virgin Mary, you can't wait to say them.

So you did not simply note that in the example above , Moses prayed to God through Abraham, Isaac and Jacob...

That desperate that you had to lie that "Moses prayed through Abe and co" when we see that Moses spoke directly to God and God spoke directly to him?

See how evil you are that you had to resort to lying so as to say something?

By your lying do you now see that you represent Satan and his creation of a church created for the purpose of killing people?

The madness of Catholic church has killed you and you are dead and you even know it but like Satan, you are looking for who you kill to join you people in your death instead of you people to die alone.

And it is quite stupid of you not to know that some of us here were once Catholics, so we know all the lies that you are happy receive and why you received them and why you hold on to them.

1 Like

Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Dtruthspeaker: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2022
Frankfury2022:

Since the post is about Virgin Mary, as a non Catholic ,stay clear of it. It is not a most you must read or comment on it.

See, thief of virgin Mary.

Virgin Mary belongs to the Bible and not Catholic church and she does not even know you people. Olē Mary. Human traffickickers.

So when you post about virgin Mary, all the Bible followers are entitled to comment.

Catholic things stay in Catholic church and Catholic followers already know what you say and are going to say, so, no need.
Re: Get Immediate Answers From Prayers With Virgin Mary-bro Francis by Dtruthspeaker: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2022
Frankfury2022:

You are still displaying your ignorance. Who told you Catholics are Virgin Mary centered. Your teachers are just decieving you.

As I said, you forget that some of us here where mass servers and ex priests and former seminarians, so we know all the rubbish you are say and are about to say, even word for word.

And you peoplee are just a different specie of Satanism. Catholic church is just a public and social and political Ministry of satanic affairs established for the purpose of taking over the world to destroy the souls of men

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Warning/alert For US, North Korea And Nigeria 2023 / Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) / Does One Failed Prophecy Make A Pastor Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.