Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen (34323 Views)

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) / Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by RTSC: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Cyberterror:
Arabs are cowards and certainly not united. Israel and the west told you not to have nuclear weapons and all of you surrendered like weaklings. But Israel has a nuclear weapons themselves. Only Iran still has some self respect in the middle east.
Well, Israel officially does not have nukes.

A former president of Israel was asked, and he said he can't confirm or deny if Israel has nukes.

Though they probably do. They are too smart not to.
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Taiwoa990: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Unnerve: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
Commentor:

What of Nehemiah?

You guys live in a drunken state.
The Jews said the same thing about John the Baptist.

1 Like

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by mozes01(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
No one fuckkks with Iran and go Scot free...

I repeat nobody.....not even that overrated dumb fuckkk America
Sometimes when I read your comments, I ask myself if you are really stewpid or just stewpid

5 Likes

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Openbusiness: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
RTSC:

Money is not necessarily power.

Look at Saudi Arabia. They buy very expensive American weaponry yet they still need American troops to protect them in their own country.

They are so lazy.

Buying shiny weapons but have no military discipline and talent.
I agree with you with them using American troops. But not the way you are seeing it. They use America leverage for 2 things:

1) to maintain internal political power. The monarchy system is fading away. If not for those shiny weapons and other ground troop support, the Saudi Arabia monarchy will have been uprooted by "internal and external terrorists" who see them as their enemies for being allies with America. Remember Bin Laden is from Saudi. Alqaeda will have deposed the Saudi kings if not for the Monarchy having back up in terms of US weapons purchases and ground troops

2) America needs Saudi Arabia and exploits their relationship as allies to maintain a base in the gulf region. This gives them a landing and lifting pad to scramble and deploy war machines within minutes to fight against enemy states or terrorists in the region. They don't have to start deploying troops from America when they can have a huge military base there to handle certain urgent operations. So it's not Saudi Arabia that is gaining from the arrangements alone, it is a mutually beneficial arrangement that seriously favors the US too to have troops available in that region that can neutralize enemies in their own yard before they bring the fight to America soil. So Saudi would be stupid not to take advantage of that arrangement too.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Befii: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
No jokes when it comes to iran
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by emmnprince(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

That's why the United States targeted and killed their Major General Qasem Soleimani of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) on 3 January 2020.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Commentor: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
Unnerve:

The Jews said the same thing about John the Baptist.

You mean the same Jews you support all the time?
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by VULCAN(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
Is that why Iran has not stopped crying over Trump's cancellation of the Islamist Obama's nuclear deal??

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

3 Likes

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by AngelicBeing: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=Shellsploit post=93036721][/quote]Hian cheesy

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by RTSC: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
I agree with you with them using American troops. But not the way you are seeing it. They use America leverage for 2 things:

1) to maintain internal political power. The monarchy system is fading away. If not for those shiny weapons and other ground troop support, the Saudi Arabia monarchy will have been uprooted by "internal and external terrorists" who see them as their enemies for being allies with America. Remember Bin Laden is from Saudi. Alqaeda will have deposed the Saudi kings if not for the Monarchy having back up in terms of US weapons purchases and ground troops

2) America needs Saudi Arabia and exploits their relationship as allies to maintain a base in the gulf region. This gives them a landing and lifting pad to scramble and deploy war machines within minutes to fight against enemy states or terrorists in the region. They don't have to start deploying troops from America when they can have a huge military base there to handle certain urgent operations. So it's not Saudi Arabia that is gaining from the arrangements alone, it is a mutually beneficial arrangement that seriously favors the US too to have troops available in that region that can neutralize enemies in their own yard before they bring the fight to America soil. So Saudi would be stupid not to take advantage of that arrangement too.
Whatever the case Saudi Arabia is weak.

They have state of the art but can't use it efficiently by themselves.

Look at when Hamas crippled their oil industry with basic rockets.

This is a country that uses the very expensive terminal high altitude area defence anti aircraft missile system(THAAD)

The same one America uses to protect their own country from nuclear superpowers.

1 Like

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Deborah98(f): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Pieces ni
we are ambassadors of peace
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by RPG2020(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You dey Italy dey call American dumb

1 Like

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Depressed101: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
dermmy:
I love the way Iran handles things in that region, they always pass a message, don't mess with us.
live in for commodity. Is that a clear message?
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by RTSC: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Infact, I believe that Saudi Arabia spends tens of billions of dollars on US weapons every year just to remain relevant to America.

America values them because they keep the military industry functioning and create jobs.
That is why America did not destroy them for 9/11.

They are too valuable as customers.

Brilliant soft power by the Saudis.

1 Like

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by anonymous1759(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
PHIPEX:
Why is Iran a threat to almost every country in that region?

Your mental slavery is legendary. Just tell me what wrong did Iran do? You think every country is like Nigeria were everything all about food. Western media has eaten deep in you I'm 101% sure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Investnow2017: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
Iran too like wahala ooo
When you are down you fear no more fall cheesy
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by RTSC: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
It's common knowledge that once oil stops being profitable, the reign of the house of saud comes to an end.

Their value as customers will plummet due to poor economic fortunes.

America will finally make them pay for killing Jamal khashoggi and for 9/11.

For now, America will collect their dollars while enduring the stench of the house of saud.
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
Deborah98:
we are ambassadors of peace
Is your name peace
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by sulasa07(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
PHIPEX:
Why is Iran a threat to almost every country in that region?
Coz Iran is the only country that didn't pass through the slavery state,so they are jealous
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by BoboNogoDie: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Unnerve:
Ezekiel 38 will be fulfilled.
Who wrote that stupid story book you got that shǐt from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by anonymous1759(m): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
mozes01:

Sometimes when I read your comments, I ask myself if you are really stewpid or just stewpid

What's stupid about the comment Iran responds to threats. You guys feel sad when anymore goes against your slave masters . Iran has shot down America drone , destroyed their base ,ceased U.K. Ships . I love country with dignity everything is not all about visa visa visa!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by sulasa07(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Openbusiness:

As if no be America give Osama Bin Laden weapons and trained his Al-Qaeda fighters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by MrSensor(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

wake up na
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by anonymous1759(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
VULCAN:
Is that why Iran has not stopped crying over Trump's cancellation of the Islamist Obama's nuclear deal??

Iran never stopped their Nuclear enrichment sorry for you America can only wail but can't do nothing to stop their Nuclear weapon advancement. No be today Iran they under sanctions I love country and citizens with pride not the ass lickers in Naija that can do anything to get visa Rubbiush people.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by MrSensor(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
RTSC:
Infact, I believe that Saudi Arabia spends tens of billions of dollars on US weapons every year just to remain relevant to America.

America values them because they keep the military industry functioning and create jobs.
That is why America did not destroy them for 9/11.

They are too valuable as customers.

Brilliant soft power by the Saudis.
which Saudis? Don't mix UAE and Saudi Arabia.
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Deffjam: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Shellsploit:
Nairalanders, lets welcome Righteousness 89 with an amazing standing ovation as we welcome him to this thread..
e remain that meat griller because damn niggar don already comment for up. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Openbusiness: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
RTSC:

Whatever the case Saudi Arabia is weak.

They have state of the art but can't use it efficiently by themselves.

Look at when Hamas crippled their oil industry with basic rockets.

This is a country that uses the very expensive terminal high altitude area defence anti aircraft missile system(THAAD)

The same one America uses to protect their own country from nuclear superpowers.

Agreed. I agree that Saudi are not up to task with their potential. But those Hamas rockets are derived from Iranian ICBM missiles technology, surface-to-surface scaled down proportion unguided rockets. When you have 10 or 50 being fired at you, then maybe you can talk of THAAD. But when you have hundreds to thousands of rockets being fired at you within an hour, then even THAAD is useless. THAAD is mainly suitable for neutralizing long and short range ICBMs. But it will be defenseless against a ceaseless barrage of hundreds to thousands of rockets. Only the iron dome missile defense system can handle such. And only Israel has that technology in this world. Although they built it with active equipment and funding support from the USA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by jamalnation(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Whyem15:
UAE know the US will leave the middle east either soon or anytime in the nearest future and the monarchs would have no one to protect them. That is the major reason they allied with Israel.

Bear palour analysis
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Openbusiness: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
sulasa07:

As if no be America give Osama Bin Laden weapons and trained his Al-Qaeda fighters
sometimes the enemy of my enemy is my friend. So CIA actively uses and funds terrorists against other terrorists. It is a known strategy. They supported Kurdish militias against ISIS, Obama even funded Alqaeda through the backdoor with money and military hardware to overthrow Ghadaffi, they fund Hezbollah through Hamas to fight ISIL. So na normal thing. When their interests align visavis a common enemy, they support them, and then still later crush them since they are still enemies. What will you say of your 9wn government that is releasing terrorists that killed thousands of their own soldiers, releasing them for free, not even as an exchange for prisoners of war or victims in captivity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by proxillin(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
majamajic:
This peace agreement will cause issues

UAE should have avioded it , Iran is very very close to them

sunni and shiites are never close..kid..read history 101.

Jews are better friend to sunnis than shiites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Biden : "We're Banning All Imports Of Russian Gas, Oil And Energy / Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.