Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Which Of These Businesses Should I Go Into As A Side Hurstle? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Of These Businesses Should I Go Into As A Side Hurstle? (183 Views)

Which Of These Businesses Requires Less Capital To Start? / Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? / Side Hurstle Ideas Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Businesses Should I Go Into As A Side Hurstle? by shekinahisaac: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Good afternoon Nairalanders.
I am currently working with a company in Lagos. I am thinking of going into Uber business to have as another source of income (SIDE HURSTLE).
My condition of work with the way it is going right now, gives me time for Uber business as I can manage the business and my current job together. I have been thinking of going into Uber business.
Is the business still lucrative?
Is the business still dependable?
Or should I just get a Toyota Sienna space bus and use it for side hurstle?
With this Toyota Sienna, I can pick passengers on my way to office and even pick passengers on my way back home at night.
Moreover, at weekends, I can use the Sienna for weekend side hurstle by picking up passengers.

Please your inputs will be highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Honour And Wealth / Make Your Business To Be Seen By All On GOOGLE For FREE. / Poor Earning Employees, There Is Good News For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.