Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Side Hurstle Ideas Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Side Hurstle Ideas Please (558 Views)

Business To Invest In Lagos With 700k- 1M , Ideas Please. / Which Of These Businesses Should I Go Into As A Side Hurstle? / Need Business Ideas Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Side Hurstle Ideas Please by hade(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2020
Dear Nairalanders, i need your advise, recently i resigned from a very stressful job and after some some months i was lucky to get a 9 to 5 job with my weekends free to myself, also i am oppurtuned to have lots of free time to myself during work hours. Although the pay is not as much as the stressfull job.

I need advise on any side hurstle that i can do within my spare weekedays time and free weekends to raise additional income to fend a growing family.

Your advise in whatever guise will be appreciated. I can be reached via whatsap if need be on 08090302327.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Side Hurstle Ideas Please by temjul(f): 6:25pm On May 22, 2020
hade:
Dear Nairalanders, i need your advise, recently i resigned from a very stressful job and after some some months i was lucky to get a 9 to 5 job with my weekends free to myself, also i am oppurtuned to have lots of free time to myself during work hours. Although the pay is not as much as the stressfull job.

I need advise on any side hurstle that i can do within my spare weekedays time and free weekends to raise additional income to fend a growing family.

Your advise in whatever guise will be appreciated. I can be reached via whatsap if need be on 08090302327.

Thanks in advance.

Crayfish business is profitable
You can start with less than 100k and make good profit
Let me know if you are interested.
I will supply you.
Re: Side Hurstle Ideas Please by sonnie10: 6:28pm On May 22, 2020
You can drive Uber.

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Money Online ($1000) / Why Are Some Countries Poor When Their Central Bank Can Print Money? / Used Dredge Pumps For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.