Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency (2038 Views)

Tony Oneweek: "Why Didn't Police Investigate E-Money's Poverty?" / Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by IkwerrePikin: 1:52am On Aug 21, 2020
rummmy:
Igbo presidency is different from South east presidency.
Amaechi should go and sit down.
He needs to consult ogbakor ikwerre to denounce their stand publicly before we can listen to his nonsense ambition.
We are waiting to eat his small change.

Why does he need to consult ogbakor ikwerre?

He said he is igbo and how does that concern Ikwerre people?

It’s left for you guys who always say ikwerre is igbo to accept him or deny him because you want presidency from only the south east?

Don’t let me conclude that your ikwerre is Igbo is out of selfIshness and not truly recognizing those who said they are igbo like Amaechi
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by IkwerrePikin: 1:56am On Aug 21, 2020
kingzizzy:

Because the Presidency rotates based on geopolitical zone and all the people you mentioned are not in the South East. Presidency rotates based on Geopolitical zone, not tribe. Ohanaeze is about the Presidency going to the South East

What are you saying?

Buhari is from the same state and region with yaradua so what’s your point?

The formula is between north and south. Whenever it gets to any of the regions the most qualify takes the slot.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by Dogogo1900: 2:06am On Aug 21, 2020
bigpriik:
I don't think this people represent Igbo interest at all, why so much love for this binikwerre people? why did he Not even include ifeanyi okowa or any other anioma man for Igbo presidency, are they no longer part of Igbo tribe?when will this men wise up and accept that ikwerres are not Igbos,the last time I checked Ikwerres have no economical or geographical advantage to add to Igboand..

As for me I would rather have an anioma man as president be it an ika ,aniochia, or ukwanni than to allow bini people represent us

GOD FORBID..

Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by Dogogo1900: 2:07am On Aug 21, 2020
Another Biafran dreaming of Igbo presidency.
Keep dreaming.
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by amuwo1980: 2:54am On Aug 21, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Don't be insane.. I'm from imo myself and there is nothing like one igbo state being more than the other.. That's how u guys go about causing disunity in igboland.. As if a katsina Hausa is more Hausa than kano Hausa... Respect yourself, states are only creation of Nigerian state.. Igbos in Benue, cross river, rivers and delta are as igbo as any of their south east counterparts

Maybe just maintain that your rubbish analysis in the west which makes an oyo yoruba more yoruba than an Ekiti yoruba.. Not in igboland
He is not an Igbo man, just playing a spoiler
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by rummmy: 3:31am On Aug 21, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Why does he need to consult ogbakor ikwerre?

He said he is igbo and how does that concern Ikwerre people?

It’s left for you guys who always say ikwerre is igbo to accept him or deny him because you want presidency from only the south east?

Don’t let me conclude that your ikwerre is Igbo is out of selfIshness and not truly recognizing those who said they are igbo like Amaechi
oga,he can not be igbo, when his father said he is from Benin... Amaechi is not one of us.. I prefer anioma man any day and any time.
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by Obiobidgbo14: 4:40am On Aug 21, 2020
Is04970:
Igbos get level.
Even Imo is more Igbo than Ebonyi. grin grin

Cheap propaganda

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 21, 2020
bigpriik:

Anioma people only deny Igbos on Nairaland all the aniomas i know in real life never deny Igbos i am too wise to fall for this afonja propaganda site..

I have never seen an Ikwerre man accept the Igbo tag..

Maybe, just maybe Ohaneze is full of Afonja people... As in, they are not known as Ohaneze Ndigbolugi for nothing.
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by IkwerrePikin: 7:27am On Aug 21, 2020
rummmy:
oga,he can not be igbo, when his father said he is from Benin... Amaechi is not one of us.. I prefer anioma man any day and any time.

Which of his father said he is Benin?

You always shout ikwerre is igbo only when it will benefit you.

Now presidency is here, you don’t want to accept him to be igbo anymore.

We can’t be deceived we are watching
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by Mistakemaker: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

The presidency should be zoned to South East.. South South have had their share, we're not talking about igbo or not here now
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by rummmy: 8:28am On Aug 21, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

when has ikwerre been igbo benefitted us? Is it the abandoned properties project, during the civil war, just tell me...
Amaechi s father together with all their ancestors said they are from a man named iwhuruoha who came from Benin and settle I the their present land..... so you see, he can never be an igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by pricklewane: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2020
They wouldn't want that they prefer that armed robber that was using Anambra money to build himself the biggest mail while he was governor.

Any lunatic / Igbo who can not tell which other mall Peter Obi built after or before he was governor of Anambra show not bother arguing he did not loot state fund to build himself a mall. Peter Obi remains the biggest fraudster kleptomaniac ever witnessed in Nigeria with his voice like that of a foolish soul.

IkwerrePikin:
Rotimi Amaechi said he is an Igbo man

Are you people going to reject him? As you have always said ikwerres are igbos?

Rotimi Amaechi is the best candidate for the igbos because with his anambra wife as first lady and his love for the igbos it will bring the igbos more closer to the center of government and aid development of the south east and Nigeria at large because Rotimi Amaechi is very hardworking (see railway project results) and also non tribalistic and accessible politician with the age advantage!

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by IkwerrePikin: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2020
rummmy:
when has ikwerre been igbo benefitted us? Is it the abandoned properties project, during the civil war, just tell me...
Amaechi s father together with all their ancestors said they are from a man named iwhuruoha who came from Benin and settle I the their present land..... so you see, he can never be an igbo man.

A lot of your igbo brothers say ikwerre is igbo and rejected being igbo during the biafran war. Even your Nnamdi kanu said Port harcourt is biafra land. If your Ohaneze organization can appoint a man who claim to be ikwerre the secretary general because he came to say he is igbo, who make you think the same igbo elite will reject Amaechi even with his billions?
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by IkwerrePikin: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2020
Mistakemaker:

The presidency should be zoned to South East.. South South have had their share, we're not talking about igbo or not here now

How do you mean south south have had their turn?

If that was the case why do we have Buhari who is from same state and region with yaradua?

Oh you will say because yaradua couldn’t complete his tenure and i ask did south south complete our 8yrs?

Listen whenever powers shifts to either the North or Sputh the most qualify from the region that has turn takes the slot. That is why you see the yorubas still clamoring for presdency.

That is why Amaechi has interest to be President and with Amaechi the South South and South East is covered which will benefit the igbos more than a yoruba President.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2020
pricklewane:
be fooling yourself, I know of Ebonyi man that rented our house in Mushin n I see how other Igbos disregard him but he is unconcerned only the children are worried about the treatment. Small time foolish people like you will start claiming there is nothing like Osu in Igboland.

My dear that one is nothing compared to what's happening here in portharcourt
Yoruba Christians don't associate themselves with yoruba Muslims here in portharcourt
Yoruba Christians disassociate themselves from their Muslims counterpart
I think you should worry about it, if you think am lying come to Rumuola in portharcourt and see things for yourself
They say, how can yoruba own churches still some of them are Muslims, a lot is happening here
I think yoruba people should come together and tackle this before it gets out of hand
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by rummmy: 10:23am On Aug 21, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

A lot of your igbo brothers say ikwerre is igbo and rejected being igbo during the biafran war. Even your Nnamdi kanu said Port harcourt is biafra land. If your Ohaneze organization can appoint a man who claim to be ikwerre the secretary general because he came to say he is igbo, who make you think the same igbo elite will reject Amaechi even with his billions?
let him come, we know what to do.
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by Gabkosh: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2020
Is04970:

Hope you're not Osu?
grin hehehehe
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by Gabkosh: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2020
bigpriik:

Shut up...you think every body can be like you yorubas with fake history that you gullibly believe, you think ijebus are Yoruba.
No, ijebu are not yorubas, they are Igbos from arochukwu.

You can go and claim them.
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by bigpriik: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2020
Gabkosh:
No, ijebu are not yorubas, they are Igbos from arochukwu.

You can go and claim them.

oga ijebu have said it time without number that they are from sudan they are not oduduwa children their monarch awujale said it not me.
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by oyatz(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2020
Is the present going to represent you in Abuja?

bigpriik:

Gbam!!!

We don't want bini people to represent us in Abuja.
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by oyatz(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2020
Oduduwa was the founder of the largest dynasties in Yorubaland but NOT the father of all Yorubas.

Ile-Ife, Ijero and many towns were already existing before Oduduwa reign in Ile-Ife.

The Awujale, Shoun of Ogbomosho, Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom and many royal fathers in Yorubaland are not from the lineage of Oduduwa.
Indeed not all Obas trace their lineage to Oduduwa.

However this doesn't make make the Ijebus non-Yorubas (I only hear this for the first time on Nairaland) because Yorubas are those who regard themselves as Yorubas.

Have you seen the Ijebu people forming a parallel sociocultural group and publicly declaring themselves as a different ethnic group?

bigpriik:

oga ijebu have said it time without number that they are from sudan they are not oduduwa children their monarch awujale said it not me.
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by oyatz(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2020
Ethnic identity is independent of what outsiders think or say but a matter of SELF-IDENTITY.

The Ijebus identify as Yorubas (many prominent Yorubas are of Ijebu origin) and not an ethnic minority distinct from the Yorubas.

Yorubas are who regard themselves as Yorubas.

bigpriik:

Shut up...you think every body can be like you yorubas with fake history that you gullibly believe, you think ijebus are Yoruba.
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by Ojiofor: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2020
bigpriik:
I don't think this people represent Igbo interest at all, why so much love for this binikwerre people? why did he Not even include ifeanyi okowa or any other anioma man for Igbo presidency, are they no longer part of Igbo tribe?when will this men wise up and accept that ikwerres are not Igbos,the last time I checked Ikwerres have no economical or geographical advantage to add to Igboand..

As for me I would rather have an anioma man as president be it an ika ,aniochia, or ukwanni than to allow bini people represent us

GOD FORBID..

You are very ignorant.We are talking about South East geopolitical zone.Anioma is in SouthSouth.
Why didn't Yoruba cede the turn of southwest to Kwara Yoruba or Kogi Yoruba?
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by Mistakemaker: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

How do you mean south south have had their turn?

If that was the case why do we have Buhari who is from same state and region with yaradua?

Oh you will say because yaradua couldn’t complete his tenure and i ask did south south complete our 8yrs?

Listen whenever powers shifts to either the North or Sputh the most qualify from the region that has turn takes the slot. That is why you see the yorubas still clamoring for presdency.

That is why Amaechi has interest to be President and with Amaechi the South South and South East is covered which will benefit the igbos more than a yoruba President.

Continue deceiving yourself.. Now Amaechi is the minister of transport what has igbos benefitted from the rail ways he's building in North and west.. Again keep deceiving yourself
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by oyatz(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
You are very funny.
You possibly think anyone needs your permission to be Igbo or belong to any tribe.

You need to know that fathers and sons can belong to different tribes!

rummmy:
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by oyatz(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Are you suggesting that Muslims that are Yorubas should attend Churches because the founders of such churches are also Yorubas?

Fabulousl0l:

My dear that one is nothing compared to what's happening here in portharcourt
Yoruba Christians don't associate themselves with yoruba Muslims here in portharcourt
Yoruba Christians disassociate themselves from their Muslims counterpart
I think you should worry about it, if you think am lying come to Rumuola in portharcourt and see things for yourself
They say, how can yoruba own churches still some of them are Muslims, a lot is happening here
I think yoruba people should come together and tackle this before it gets out of hand
Thanks
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by rummmy: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
oyatz:
You are very funny.
You possibly think anyone needs your permission to be Igbo or belong to any tribe.

You need to know that fathers and sons can belong to different tribes!

you need help urgently.
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by IkwerrePikin: 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Continue deceiving yourself.. Now Amaechi is the minister of transport what has igbos benefitted from the rail ways he's building in North and west.. Again keep deceiving yourself

Your igbo people have listed him among those to consider for presidency in 2023.

Even Hausa people have started singing and campaigning for him.

You need to start drumming support for Amaechi, Amaechi has the good record, he has the experience more than any candidate today judging by the positions he has attained, Amaechi has an igbo wife from
anambra too.

Video of hausa people singing for Amaechi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdc0kNR1jYY

Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by Mistakemaker: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Your igbo people have listed him among those to consider for presidency in 2023.

Even Hausa people have started singing and campaigning for him.

You need to start drumming support for Amaechi, Amaechi has the good record, he has the experience more than any candidate today judging by the positions he has attained, Amaechi has an igbo wife from
anambra too.

Video of hausa people singing for Amaechi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdc0kNR1jYY
As usual you're only interested in what Amaechi gets and not how it benefits the Igbos.. Atleast I have challenged you now and you're deviating
Re: Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Firespitter:

Lol.. Abobaku skull miner actually grin
Baby factory product

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Everyone Commenting IFB On Buhari's Independence Speech / Where Is Adams Oshiomole / Shameless Nnamdi Kanu Begging For Unity On Twitter (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.