Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,943 members, 7,956,560 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] (8914 Views)

Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? / These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) / What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by NewDelhi(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zimri:

Okay
He can't face a wild cat. Not even a lynx. They are agile and will head straight for neck. Your carotid artery and jugular vein becomes vulnerable. Once punctured, you're a goner.

1 Like

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by myles16(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zimri:

If given the chance. It will crack it open.

God should save our heads

that shit is creepy as hell
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Zimri(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
myles16:

probably, that was why it was charging at the camera man like that

After taking a picture like this. Just carry your leg put for head. Dey use your hands run grin

6 Likes

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by NewDelhi(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
SUPERPACK:
And a blow from him can crack it's skull too. He will just strangle the useless animal. person wey dey lift 600kg, na to just use the tiger gym remain.
Lol you think he can fight an adult tiger? You people talk like illiterates. You've probably never seen one. I'm not talking about the skinny hungry ones you see in Nigerian zoos. Those animals are massive.

2 Likes

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Zimri(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
NewDelhi:

He can't face a wild cat. Not even a lynx. They are agile and will head straight for neck. Your carotid artery and jugular vein becomes vulnerable. Once punctured, you're a goner.

Okay sir!♠️♠️✌️✌️
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Benwallt(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
nengibo:

We're talking about that 7 foot Bjorn with a sword(it's only fair cause the beast has claws) vs a Jaguar,
The animal will sharperly turn back and find reinforcements cause it can take him one on one, animals rarely attack what's bigger than them ALONE
this category only work for the lions. Other big cats are solitary hunters. He will only come out to if he has a gun. Can he lift a fully grown cow off the ground. Mike Tyson in his hay days would deck his two eyes short. Lift heavy objects is one and having a combat techniques is another. Remember Samson o.

1 Like

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Benwallt(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
nengibo:

We're talking about that 7 foot Bjorn with a sword(it's only fair cause the beast has claws) vs a Jaguar,
The animal will sharperly turn back and find reinforcements cause it can take him one on one, animals rarely attack what's bigger than them ALONE
this category only work for the lions. Other big cats are solitary hunters. He will only come out on top if he has a gun. Can he lift a fully grown cow off the ground?. Mike Tyson in his hay days would deck his two eyes shut. Lifting heavy objects is one and having a combat techniques is another. Remember Samson o.
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by NewDelhi(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zimri:

Okay sir!♠️♠️✌️✌️
Lol let him go to the Indian forests and face an adult tiger. Pls be informed.
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by somehow: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
Benwallt:
this category only work for the lions. Other big cats are solitary hunters. He will only come out to if he has a gun. Can he lift a fully grown cow off the ground. Mike Tyson in his hay days would deck his two eyes short. Lift heavy objects is one and having a combat techniques is another. Remember Samson o.

Frictional samson.

1 Like

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Zimri(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol let him go to the Indian forests and face an adult tiger. Pls be informed.

Alright sir cheesy grin♠️♠️

1 Like

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by NewDelhi(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
Benwallt:
this category only work for the lions. Other big cats are solitary hunters. He will only come out on top if he has a gun. Can he lift a fully grown cow off the ground?. Mike Tyson in his hay days would deck his two eyes shut. Lifting heavy objects is one and having a combat techniques is another. Remember Samson o.

You don't need an argument with them. Them dey find person to argue with else they should be making such ridiculous comparison.

1 Like

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by mytime24(f): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kharol1234:
Settle the fight
Lol cheesy
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by nengibo: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
Benwallt:

Bros, leave combat techniques, the animal will dance for a while, but one mistake this beast of a man will finish it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kEC7X1FUIg

Here a scene even though its a movie of how it will play out grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBIyOYbzvxs

3 Likes

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Benwallt(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
NewDelhi:

You don't need an argument with them. Them dey find person to argue with else they should be making such ridiculous comparison.
they sure don't know the meaning of Wild animal.
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Zimri(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Benwallt:
they sure don't know the meaning of Wild animal.

Let's allow peace to reign grin

There is no peace on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Benwallt(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
somehow:

Frictional samson.
I suppose you mean 'fictional' this guy doesn't stand a chance again a determined hyena. It will crack and chew his bones.
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Benwallt(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
nengibo:

Bros, leave combat techniques, the animal will dance for a while, but one mistake this beast of a man will finish it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kEC7X1FUIg

Here a scene even though its a movie of how it will play out grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBIyOYbzvxs
the guy is strong no doubt but don't picture in the the wild.
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by SUPERPACK: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol you think he can fight an adult tiger? You people talk like illiterates. You've probably never seen one. I'm not talking about the skinny hungry ones you see in Nigerian zoos. Those animals are massive.
First of, learn to argue like an adult. Secondly, on a one on one direct combat he will kill the idiot, even the tiger won't even dare to challenge him. Over hyped animal a world strongest man. The only strength they have is when they stalk and attack with the element of surprise.

2 Likes

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by nengibo: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Benwallt:
the guy is strong no doubt but don't picture in the the wild.
We seem to forget that there were fights like this during the ancient Roman Empire in the Collasium, were men came up against beasts

1 Like

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by NewDelhi(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
SUPERPACK:
First of, learn to argue like an adult. Secondly, on a one on one direct combat he will kill the idiot, even the tiger won't even dare to challenge him. Over hyped animal a world strongest man. The only strength they have is when they stalk and attack with the element of surprise.
@ Benwallt i guess this one has been watching too much cartoons. Go to a more intelligent forum like quora to make this claim. Dem go laugh you die.

1 Like

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Benwallt(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zimri:

Let's allow peace to reign grin

There is no peace on this thread.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin meeehn you gat me cracked up. Did you witness what transpired between that lady n that guy on the other tread about idea guy approach? There is really no peace here. People are squiring up to each other at every conner on this platform. This your summary is the best. I still dey laff. Where is my handkerchief make I clean water commit for my eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by SUPERPACK: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Benwallt:
stationary objects. Put those objects on wheel and ask him to lift them while in motion. He would be bleeding profusely before he could move a muscle. He is not Samson o
And physics tells us that a dead weight is far heavier than an object in motion. Watch the world strongest man for proof. I can easily lift you up if you run towards me rather than when you stand your ground.

7 Likes

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by SUPERPACK: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
nengibo:

We seem to forget that there were fights like this during the ancient Roman Empire in the Collasium, were men came up against beasts
Thank you my guy. It has happened on a lot of occasions too. When a human fight back a tiger or lion can't match them. One even happened last year or so where a man fought of a tiger.
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Benwallt(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
SUPERPACK:
And physics tells us that a dead weight is far heavier than an object in motion. Watch the world strongest man for proof. I can easily lift you up if you run towards me rather than when you stand your ground.
superpack generation. Did your physics also tell you that lifting an object in motion equalled suicide.

1 Like

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Zimri(m): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
No one is even talking about the coconut crab sef grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Benwallt(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
NewDelhi:

@ Benwallt i guess this one has been watching too much cartoons. Go to a more intelligent forum like quora to make this claim. Dem go laugh you die.
he is one of the super pack indomie generation n cartoon shaped individual. Reality has eluded this one completely
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by NewDelhi(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Benwallt:
he is one of the super pack indomie generation n cartoon shaped individual. Reality has eluded this one completely
He didn't even say a cub or a juvenile. An adult tiger for that matter lol
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by SUPERPACK: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Benwallt:
superpack generation. Did your physics also tell you that lifting an object in motion equalled suicide.
I still stand on my earlier statement, do watch real life practicals. In a confined space a tiger has no chance against this mountain.
https://m.timesofindia.com/home/environment/flora-fauna/Man-fights-off-tiger-in-West-Bengal/articleshow/3192948.cms

1 Like

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Benwallt(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Thank you my guy. It has happened on a lot of occasions too. When a human fight back a tiger or lion can't match them. One even happened last year or so where a man fought of a tiger.
they armed themselves with shield n other things. Let's all be realistic now. One big cat's swipe will wipe flesh off human bones
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Kemimarch16(f): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zimri:
The largest of its kind
It look colourful...I like it
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Benwallt(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
SUPERPACK:
I still stand on my earlier statement, do watch real life practicals. In a confined space a tiger has no chance against this mountain.
https://m.timesofindia.com/home/environment/flora-fauna/Man-fights-off-tiger-in-West-Bengal/articleshow/3192948.cms
To you now who won this fight? That man was lucky.
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Benwallt(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
NewDelhi:

He didn't even say a cub or a juvenile. An adult tiger for that matter lol
I pray God open their eyes to reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless / What is this world turning to??? Come in and see..... / NECO Releases 2024 SSCE Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.