Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] (8657 Views)

Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? / These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) / What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by SUPERPACK: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
Benwallt:
To you now who won this fight? That man was lucky.
Mind you that was a surprise attack and he won. How much more if they met on a level ground. Do not underestimate the strength of a man in distress. There are also accounts of people defeating lions and leopards with bare hands too. Man remains the king.

4 Likes

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by SUPERPACK: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
Benwallt:
they armed themselves with shield n other things. Let's all be realistic now. One big cat's swipe will wipe flesh off human bones
I will never doubt what the fist can do but will the swipe of a fist be able to bring down a huge man like that down on a direct combat for survival? The tiger will injure him but it will pay with it's life. Mind you there are also accounts of people fighting of bears o.
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Tamel(m): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
Benwallt:
To you now who won this fight? That man was lucky.

Lol the Tiger clearly won, that man was very lucky...just read the story "the whole finger fit in the canine wound with space to spare" shocked

Those Cats are big! . I agree with you , you've been saying the truth. grin

3 Likes

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Friendlyjoe: 12:28am On Aug 21, 2020
Cool
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Judybash93(m): 1:05am On Aug 21, 2020
Zimri:
LEOPARD A BROTHER.

BRUTE STRENGTH TO LIFT UP STUFF.

MOST HUMANS DON'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THESE GUYS.

I think one of reasons why humans developed intelligence was due to the life in the African savanna, we would have gone extinct due to the strength of most animals that surrounded us but we survived against all odds because we had to find a way to survive.
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by VickyRotex(f): 2:36am On Aug 21, 2020
Zimri:
DRIFTING IN SPACE tongue tongue

Their confidence is so admirable cool cool cool
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by VickyRotex(f): 2:38am On Aug 21, 2020
Zimri:
LISTENING TO TUNES

cheesy cheesy symbiotic relationship grin
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by VickyRotex(f): 2:43am On Aug 21, 2020
Late to the party, but I don sign register! cool

Great job, Zimri!!! cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Artiiclebeast: 4:04am On Aug 21, 2020
Zimri:
CLOUDED LEOPARD, PERHAPS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF THE BIG CATS

This one na camo leopard or Army leopard oh.
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by PrincessB1(f): 4:29am On Aug 21, 2020
Zimri:
GREED NO GO KILL US grin cheesy
shocked grin
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by nams77: 5:26am On Aug 21, 2020
nengibo:

Bros, leave combat techniques, the animal will dance for a while, but one mistake this beast of a man will finish it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kEC7X1FUIg

Here a scene even though its a movie of how it will play out grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBIyOYbzvxs
Benwalit, newdelhi, zimri. Una welldone.

Now to the post proper.
Some people don't really know the capabilities and the brute strength of these wild animals. These are pure assasins with basal instinct to kill.
Power without control is nothing. Yeah, Bjorn might be powerful but he doesn't stand a chance.
He is not experienced in tackling wild brutes.

Let's see how this scenario will play out...

Brute( tiger) and Bjorn pitched face to face in the coliseum of Rome.
Brute carefully study and size his opponent as he gingerly advances towards his opponent.
He let out his famous growl/ roar that has been scientifically proven to paralyze most men to their spine.
Well I am certain Bjorn will be afraid by now. He has never faced a wild animal before.
Suddenly, brute burst into full speed while Bjorn was still trying to recover from the chilling growl.
Brute leaped into the air, destination is Bjorn's carotid artery. Well like all untrained men will do, Bjorn goes on the defensive and try to cover his face and jugular. In split sec, brute changes his plan mid air and rather deliver a stunning slap with his heavy paws and claws. Bjorn reached out to assess damage by touching his face and get bitten by the razor sharp teeth of brute.
By now Bjorn is in a dilemma. All his plans are flying out thru the window and he is disorganized and disoriented.
Brute delivers another deafening blow with his paw and the powerful Bjorn can only throw a weak ass punch that lacks force and direction.
Blood has been drawn and the killer instinct in brute is alive and kicking well, he launches his attack again and again until Bjorn is left with no other option but to bolt away. Wrong move! Never turn your back to your opponent.
As Bjorn tries to run away, stumbling blindly and unsteadily, Brute leaps into the air and brings his full weight on top Bjorn and sink those monster teeth into Bjorn's jugular..
End of story
Brute 1, Bjorn 0.
That's how this event will play out 95% of the time.
Tigers are assassins.

8 Likes

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by franklingud(m): 6:09am On Aug 21, 2020
Zimri:
TOUCHDOWN
I love eagles, my alter ego
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Zimri(m): 6:11am On Aug 21, 2020
nams77:

Now to the post proper.
Some people don't really know the capabilities and the brute strength of these wild animals. These are pure assasins with basal instinct to kill.
Power without control is nothing. Yeah, Bjorn might be powerful but he doesn't stand a chance.

Brute carefully study and size his opponent as he gingerly advances towards his opponent.
He let out his famous growl/ roar that has been scientifically proven to paralyze most men to their spine.
Well I am certain Bjorn will be afraid by now. He has never faced a wild animal before.
Suddenly, brute burst into full speed while Bjorn was still trying to recover from the chilling growl.
Brute leaped into the air, destination is Bjorn's carotid artery. Well like all untrained men will do, Bjorn goes on the defensive and try to cover his face and jugular. In split sec, brute changes his plan mid air and rather deliver a stunning slap with his heavy paws and claws. Bjorn reached out to assess damage by touching his face and get bitten by the razor sharp teeth of brute.
By now Bjorn is in a dilemma. All his plans are flying out thru the window and he is disorganized and disoriented.
Brute delivers another deafening blow with his paw and the powerful Bjorn can only throw a weak ass punch that lacks force and direction.
Blood has been drawn and the killer instinct in brute is alive and kicking well, he launches his attack again and again until Bjorn is left with no other option but to bolt away. Wrong move! Never turn your back to your opponent.
As Bjorn tries to run away, stumbling blindly and unsteadily, Brute leaps into the air and brings his full weight on top Bjorn and sink those monster teeth into Bjorn's jugular..
End of story
Brute 1, Bjorn 0.
Tigers are assassins.

I kuku didn't talk about tiger now. It's people that are bringing tiger into the picture ☹️☹️

2 Likes

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by nams77: 6:15am On Aug 21, 2020
Zimri:

I kuku didn't talk about tiger now. It's people that are bringing tiger into the picture ☹️☹️
I know. I choose him myself.
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Desiiger222(m): 6:20am On Aug 21, 2020
Zimri:
MEERKATS - SNAKES AND SCORPION EATERS
Timon

3 Likes

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Benwallt(m): 6:24am On Aug 21, 2020
Tamel:

Lol the Tiger clearly won, that man was very lucky...just read the story "the whole finger fit in the canine wound with space to spare" shocked

Those Cats are big! . I agree with you , you've been saying the truth. grin
your head is good. Those cats are big and unimaginably strong. Animal that can singlehandedly kill a full grown Cayman crocodile.

1 Like

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Benwallt(m): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2020
SUPERPACK:
I will never doubt what the fist can do but will the swipe of a fist be able to bring down a huge man like that down on a direct combat for survival? The tiger will injure him but it will pay with it's life. Mind you there are also accounts of people fighting of bears o.
these animals sometimes take down giraffes whose single kick would shattered every single bone in Bjorn's body. Full grown giraffe is 19ft tall, that's x2 of Bjorn's height remainder 5ft. The man is no strong no doubt about that but he has his own platform. He shouldn't go into the wild. He would be eaten.
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Benwallt(m): 6:49am On Aug 21, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Mind you that was a surprise attack and he won. How much more if they met on a level ground. Do not underestimate the strength of a man in distress. There are also accounts of people defeating lions and leopards with bare hands too. Man remains the king.
let leave you and a five years old pitbull in a ring and let's see the result. The only advantage we have over animals as human is knife and gun. Ordinary goat will dislocate his knee with a ferocious head kick. Imagine what a Buffalo would do to him, not to talk of elephant, mule, bison, bear etc.
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Zimri(m): 6:53am On Aug 21, 2020
Benwallt:
these animals sometimes take down giraffes whose single kick would shattered every single bone in Bjorn's body. Full grown giraffe is 19ft tall, that's x2 of Bjorn's height remainder 5ft. The man is no strong no doubt about that but he has his own platform. He shouldn't go into the wild. He would be eaten.

I don't want to join this train of argument. But this your analysis get coma.
Which one is bring down a full grown giraffe?
Can a single lion bring down a full grown giraffe? Na qwesion o

The kick from a giraffe would smash the jaws of a cat too.
I understand that every point of anyone will be to favor his argument but some facts and analysis on this thread are unnecessarily and terribly biased.
If Bjorn cannot defeat a leopard in a one on one fight, then his strength is practically useless.

Thank you!♠️♠️

Meanwhile, Bjorn is somewhere in Iceland enjoying his life.

Every man his entitled to his opinion. grin

End of story

4 Likes

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Benwallt(m): 7:05am On Aug 21, 2020
Zimri:

I don't want to join this train of argument. But this your analysis get coma.
Which one is bring down a full grown giraffe?
Can a single lion bring down a full grown giraffe? Na qwesion o

The kick from a giraffe would smash the jaws of a cat too.
I understand that every point of anyone will be to favor his argument but some facts and analysis on this thread are unnecessarily and terribly biased.

If Bjorn cannot defeat a leopard in a one on one fight, then his strength is practically useless.

Thank you!♠️♠️

Meanwhile, Bjorn is somewhere in Iceland enjoying his life.
thank you @zimri. I know quite well that a single cat cannot take down a full grown giraffe but is Bjorn trained or designed to conquer wild animals? His strength is not useless if he couldn't conquer a leopard. The point is such would never be encouraged. He is not a fighter but a powerful weight lifter. He has his limits.

3 Likes

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by nengibo: 7:10am On Aug 21, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Thank you my guy. It has happened on a lot of occasions too. When a human fight back a tiger or lion can't match them. One even happened last year or so where a man fought of a tiger.
Seriously abeg share the link
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Benwallt(m): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Bjorn's strong hand is needed here

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by IamPlato(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2020
Zimri:
GREED NO GO KILL US grin cheesy
see wetin this one go swallow... na there idiot go die
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by IamPlato(m): 7:16am On Aug 21, 2020
Zimri:
NOBODY CAN SETTLE THIS MATTER. cheesy
this Is Where Everybody Must Mind Their Business

1 Like

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by nengibo: 7:16am On Aug 21, 2020
nams77:

Now to the post proper.

End of story
Brute 1, Bjorn 0.
Tigers are assassins.
Bros u don watch Spartacus tire, but in this scenario you painted bjornson is unarmed, which totally unfair, paint another scenerio of with 7 foot plus bjorn with a sword or spear and most likely a shield(gladiator style)

2 Likes

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Zimri(m): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2020
IamPlato:
this Is Where Everybody Must Mind Their Business

cheesy cheesy
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by IamPlato(m): 7:22am On Aug 21, 2020
Benwallt:
stationary objects. Put those objects on wheel and ask him to lift them while in motion. He would be bleeding profusely before he could move a muscle. He is not Samson o
what You Dont Know you Dont Know so Stop Arguing blindly. Have You Seen The Video Of That Guy Hold Down a Car From Moving?

You Dont Know Him So Be Quiet

3 Likes

Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by IamPlato(m): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2020
nams77:

I know. I choose him myself.
Is It The Story That Happened Or The One You just Imagined In Your Head Now. Rubbish!
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Benwallt(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2020
IamPlato:
what You Dont Know you Dont Know so Stop Arguing blindly. Have You Seen The Video Of That Guy Hold Down a Car From Moving?

You Dont Know Him So Be Quiet
ah aaaahh! Hold a car from moving? I just tired. I retire.
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by IamPlato(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2020
Zimri:

cheesy cheesy
i Just Read About Mapogo Lions On Wiki, quite Interesting and Thrilling. After Reading It I Asked Myself, what Is The Difference Between Us And These Animals because This Is Basically What We Do To, the Only Difference Is That We Do Ours With Our clothes On
Re: Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] by Zimri(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2020
IamPlato:
i Just Read About Mapogo Lions On Wiki, quite Interesting and Thrilling. After Reading It I Asked Myself, what Is The Difference Between Us And These Animals because This Is Basically What We Do To, the Only Difference Is That We Do Ours With Our clothes On
And humans are hypocrites too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

End Time: SEE What A Futa Student Posted After Raping 2 Girls Forced / Causes And Solutions To Mass Failure Of Students In Nigeria Education / Sap’s Africa Code Week 2016 Poised To Train 150,000 African Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.