Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Some Cool Facts You May Not Know and more[photos] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Cool Facts You May Not Know and more[photos] (6257 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University: Cool Facts About OAU / Cool Facts About Nature That'll Blow Your Mind / More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Cool Facts You May Not Know and more[photos] by Simplecity(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
NERDYDREAMS:
does that means that ur eyes can zoom more than the new samsung galaxy note 20 ultra? I dnt think so angry shocked
if the eyes had a zoom feature...probably
Re: Some Cool Facts You May Not Know and more[photos] by Zimri(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
NERDYDREAMS:
does that means that ur eyes can zoom more than the new samsung galaxy note 20 ultra? I dnt think so angry shocked

My eye can zoom but doesn't have a stylus pen. angry angry
Re: Some Cool Facts You May Not Know and more[photos] by seanwilliam(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
NERDYDREAMS:
your eyes capture real and rich picture compared to any phones..
Re: Some Cool Facts You May Not Know and more[photos] by nnamdi640: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Zimri:
Don't know if you've seen this angry
This is the case of Nigeria politicians,the masses and the soldiers.
Re: Some Cool Facts You May Not Know and more[photos] by NERDYDREAMS(m): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
cheesy
Zimri:

My eye can zoom but doesn't have a stylus pen. angry angry
Re: Some Cool Facts You May Not Know and more[photos] by Rexmy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nice one... Data well utilized!
Re: Some Cool Facts You May Not Know and more[photos] by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
@zimri u try
Re: Some Cool Facts You May Not Know and more[photos] by oluwaseyi0: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zimri:
Don't know if you've seen this angry
.can you please share insight into this, I can't give any reasonable interpretation
Re: Some Cool Facts You May Not Know and more[photos] by blessedchild234(m): 6:15am On Aug 27, 2020
Absolutely remarkable, so there are planets larger than the sun....
Mean las las the universe na unending entity.
Re: Some Cool Facts You May Not Know and more[photos] by Femzaremz(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2020
blessedchild234:
Absolutely remarkable, so there are planets larger than the sun....
Mean las las the universe na unending entity.
those are not planets! They are stars!in fact some stars make our sun(which is also a star)seem like a speck of dust in comparison!if you doubt me just google UYscuti!the largest star ever!
Re: Some Cool Facts You May Not Know and more[photos] by blessedchild234(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2020
Femzaremz:
those are not planets! They are stars!in fact some stars make our sun(which is also a star)seem like a speck of dust in comparison!if you doubt me just google UYscuti!the largest star ever!
stars kwa it is really remarkable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Merits And Demerits Of Co-existing Or Rather Living Together With Someone In An Hostel? / Unilag MBA 2017/2018 / Oau Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.