Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,087 members, 7,953,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

How Does One Get A Government Appointment? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Does One Get A Government Appointment? (24038 Views)

How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? / Osinbajo: Merit, Not Federal Character, Should Determine Government Appointment / Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by Agbebakun22: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
I'm from Edo state and is it possible for me to join political party in Lagos cuz that's where I currently reside
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
kamtrix:
I was wondering today and decided to ask my people on our lovely nairaland. Please how can someone get a government appointment, special appointment or whatever. Whether federal or state. Any sensible contributions are welcome.

Thanks people.

you are asking people on nairaland that cant even get ordinary graduate jobs for themselves?

Tommorow you will open thread saying someone on Nairaland collected money from you for govt appointment and ran away.

3 Likes

Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by Positiveme2020: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Just know men way know men make them recommend you to senior men......

U nailed it.
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
ecolime:
In Naija, you have to join a Political party in your ward and support aspirants with prospects

That is how became a cook and kitchen affairs assistant to one APC counsellor at Mushin.

E dey grill vultures join?
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Through God's mercy and favour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by Burruchaga71(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
Talk to Mamman Duala
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by Royalfurnitures: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Know some highly placed persons in govt, kill,maim and rig for the party in power during elections,etc

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by Oseniade(m): 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
Majority of response shows by being a loyal party man is the easiest way. It seems true Jo.
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by odinga1of: 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
ecolime:
In Naija, you have to join a Political party in your ward and support aspirants with prospects

That is how became a cook and kitchen affairs assistant to one APC counsellor at Mushin.

Hahahahahahahahahahha my chest ooooi
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by Queenben(f): 12:44am On Aug 21, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much mehn

Chat me up on ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6-3-3-5-6-6-0-0 to Join the group[color=#550000][/color]
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by kabillionaire(m): 1:20am On Aug 21, 2020
Arrange N250k and above to buy it.
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by therajah: 1:25am On Aug 21, 2020
You mean student union government?
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by therajah: 1:28am On Aug 21, 2020
Queenben:
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much mehn

Chat me up on ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6-3-3-5-6-6-0-0 to Join the group[color=#550000][/color]
Thats wickedness!!! E beru Olorun
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by madjune(m): 3:36am On Aug 21, 2020
By becoming a regular at your most popular peppersoup joint in your area.

Always go there on weekends, open your mouth and analyze politics both regional or national.

And, be ready to lick the ass of the big men there.
Na so recommendation dey start.

Politicians like good ass lickers.
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by PropertyBuying(f): 6:12am On Aug 21, 2020
Lisaint:
Be a party loyalist
Good one. And that's the short cut especially in Nigeria.

The long one but gratify route is for your to keep contributing your good will towards the advancement of your immediate society, state, nation and the citizenry.
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by Deborah98(f): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2020
I don't know how ooooh
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by ajimotoke(m): 7:05am On Aug 21, 2020
Join a political group, meet one baba Isale, settle him with cash, I mean real cash. You're done here
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by SexytorresE(f): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2020
Come get a kiss already cheesy
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Just know men way know men make them recommend you to senior men......
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by Galloman(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2020
kamtrix:
I was wondering today and decided to ask my people on our lovely nairaland. Please how can someone get a government appointment, special appointment or whatever. Whether federal or state. Any sensible contributions are welcome.

Thanks people.
I'm on the same table as you
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by Oracleforce: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2020
Sysdatek:
Read about mc oluomo

And other thugs who do

Are they talking about Lagos state appointment?
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by okleenG: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
You must have this type of connection

Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by Philspace(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Speechless
Dear Family;
Kindly assist a brother, i intend starting-up a Point of Sales business (POS) but my only challenge now is a smart phone, my bank said i'll have to use the mobile app pending when my approval for the machine will be granted.
Please i'll be grateful if you could assist me get one, nothing is too small.
My details below;
Yanjo Aondover Philip (GTB)
God bless you.
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Like Tonyebarcanista. That guy and his PDP placards won't let me rest.

Lol wetin I do you na angry
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
kamtrix:

Thanks people.

You can get political appointment through either of the following;

1. By being an influential member of the party in power

2. Closeness to an influential party stakeholder

3. Closeness to the Governor or President

4. Closeness to wife or close relatives of the president/Governor

5. Closeness to any member of the President/Governor's political caucus

6. An influential member of the society

7. Closeness to powerful appointees or those around the corridors of power
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by Darestc2k12: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kenobi1312:
Have a government sugar daddy

Guy, you must be a lady
Re: How Does One Get A Government Appointment? by Queenben(f): 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
therajah:

Thats wickedness!!! E beru Olorun
I'm not understanding you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. / Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts / Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.