Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Mirror Yourself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mirror Yourself (123 Views)

Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? / Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror / The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mirror Yourself by Missyajoke(f): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Good evening everyone am here once again to preach the Gospel of Christ, the title of my message is "Mirror Yourself ".

What does it means to mirror oneself ?

Have you ever looked yourself in the mirror to ask yourself am I on the right part, at times it good to ask some relevant questions about oneself in order to know how far one can go in life. Reflect on your life and ask God for a change cause you can't do it alone.

Why should I mirror myself?

Christ can make your food, make you read but you have to do it yourself. Prayer works when you work. God is not a magician and stop being lazy cause laziness won't get you anywhere. God can't bless an empty vessel, work and make the necessary arrangements to change so that you won't see your mates in the future and start crying in your room had I know. Some people missed in life because they always had an excuse for every problem at times the best thing is to face the problem at hand and move on. If we continue to wait for bad things to happen one will never experience progress. Problems will come and go. Anyone without problems is in the grave where there is perfect peace. Once in a while you need to check yourself to see if you're progressing or not and ask yourself am I doing the right thing. In life God is the creator and he knows things before they happen, things that happen in years God knows so why stress yourself about the future. He who knows the future will take care of you, you don't need to worry is it food, money, health Christ will give it to you. The least you can do as a Christian is to work and pray and not to pray and complain cause God doesn't like people complaining he likes to see people acting. Is there anything God is asking you to do and you're postponing do it Now, take a step now and do it.

Am afraid what can I do?

Trust in God cause he'll make a way for you. The bible made us to understand that Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. He'll confront you and he'll stand by you don't Give up weak people give up.

Please pray for me:

Heavenly we pray you enable us to check ourselves and make the necessary arrangements before it is too late (amen).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop Duncan-williams To W/africa: Let’s Stop Elections, Rotate Presidents / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, August 23, 2020 / Redeem Your Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.